Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Have Matthews and Huff have taken the next step? Maybe I'm looking at this backwards, but if they both can consistently get open quickly, that combined with Murray/Mathews should help protect Bradford. And, wouldn't it be nice if Agholor can contribute close to Beckham '14! Very interested in how Mathews looks in this offense.

How do the KRs do? It seems they've got some solid depth there and starting drives at the 30 - 40 is better for the QB than starting drives in the red zone. And, obviously I want to see how Maxwell, Carroll and Thurmond do.
JeeQ
I imagine on the first play Murray trips, runs into Bradford, and they both tear their ACLs... Kiko and Mathews run out to help them, bump each into other, and both tear their ACLs in the process... Thurmond is so shocked by this he tears his pectoral while gasping

By 2nd Down it's the start of the Tebow era as he goes on to win every game on his way to the Super Bowl while skipping hand in hand with The Pope laugh.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 13 2015, 06:15 PM) *
I imagine on the first play Murray trips, runs into Bradford, and they both tear their ACLs... Kiko and Mathews run out to help them, bump each into other, and both tear their ACLs in the process... Thurmond is so shocked by this he tears his pectoral while gasping

By 2nd Down it's the start of the Tebow era as he goes on to win every game on his way to the Super Bowl while skipping hand in hand with The Pope laugh.gif

I almost believed what you typed until I read the bit about Tebow. I'd rather have the Pope under centre - can you imagine how effective his Hail Marys would be? biggrin.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 13 2015, 12:15 PM) *

Don't forget Austin tearing his hamstring when he yells for the medical team to go out there and help the others.

(not that I have room to laugh. Our "committee" of running backs we intend on replacing Murray with are all walking wounded, and we'll be playing some small college local guy we picked up at the last minute for our first preseason game."
JeeQ
I could swap Miles Austin in there for Kiko since Kiko couldn't even make it through practice without an injury... and we traded LeSean McCoy for him; Kiko might not even take the field this season laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.