Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday's Game and Bradford
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
If the big concern for Bradford is him getting used to game speed and pressure and tacking a hit and getting back up, why not play him for a full quarter Sunday?

Does one or two series do much in accomplishing that goal?

He's already stated he wanted to play. Play him now for a quarter. Most of it will be against 2nd teamers and knock the rust off?

Rather do it now than waiting a few weeks.

I would play each QB a quarter Sunday.

How much do you guys play each of them Sunday?
mcnabbulous
Jimmy Kempski doesn't think Bradford is ready to be hit. Take it fwiw.
Birdwatcher
I heard Chip is announcing QBs for the game on Friday, so we will know soon enough
Dreagon
I predict you don't see Bradford. Sanchez gets the start but doesn't stay long. Then either Tebow or Barkley gets most of the rest of the game.
Joegrane
I expect to see him for a series or two, mostly handing off, short passes, maybe a max protect.

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 12 2015, 09:58 PM) *
I predict you don't see Bradford. Sanchez gets the start but doesn't stay long. Then either Tebow or Barkley gets most of the rest of the game.

nephillymike
A. Rodgers played the entire first quarter tonight.

If the best QB in the business can use a quarter to risk injury and remove rust, then I think Bradford can play a quarter!!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 13 2015, 08:52 PM) *

If the best QB in the business can use a quarter to risk injury and remove rust, then I think Bradford can play a quarter!!

Might as well get it over with as soon as possible, he only has about 6 games (less than 24 quarters) in him anyway before the ACL gives out for good.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 13 2015, 08:52 PM) *

Romo didn't play a snap.....
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 14 2015, 03:08 AM) *
Romo didn't play a snap.....

Romo is a pussy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.