Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The Cowgirls flew a plane over our house the other day with a few choice things to say.

It's retaliation time boys!!

I want any ideas for a banner to fly over their stadium.

Of course, Dallas Sucks is sweet and to the point, but we need something short and clever.

What you got??

How about,

"Heard you lost your RB. I think we found him! #Dallas sucks
mcnabbulous
Dallas is scared.

Reality Fan
How about "Jerry's your GM...good luck"
Zero
How about just kicking their asses twice this year? After each Dallas loss, every fan in the Linc turns around and flashes a full moon with a broken blue star peeking out of the tar hole. laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 11 2015, 07:21 PM) *
How about just kicking their asses twice this year? After each Dallas loss, every fan in the Linc turns around and flashes a full moon with a broken blue star peeking out of the tar hole. laugh.gif

ummmm.....nothing is peeking out of my tarhole.....and certainly not a broken star....just sayin.....
Eyrie
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 12 2015, 12:24 AM) *
ummmm.....nothing is peeking out of my tarhole.....and certainly not a broken star....just sayin.....

That's too much personal information ....
Pila
Are we at a point yet where the banner can be a live gif?

If so, I'd contribute to a 5-second gif of Irving's career-ending, near-paralysis, head-smack down into the old Vet turf with Deon doing his godly-inspired, rain dance in the background on a perpetual loop...

I think that would adequately return our greetings.

If that requires a blimp, so be it.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 12 2015, 01:32 PM) *

If so, I'd contribute to a 5-second gif of Irving's career-ending, near-paralysis, head-smack down into the old Vet turf with Deon doing his godly-inspired, rain dance in the background on a perpetual loop...

On this we can agree!
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 12 2015, 02:32 PM) *

Perfect!
D Rock
WAS IT OVER when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. (For Fucks Sake - Mikey)
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 12 2015, 10:32 PM) *
WAS IT OVER when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. (For Fucks Sake - Mikey)

Everyone got the message.

BTW, I was sadly expecting some of the newer guys to miss the message and correct my inaccurate historical reference.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.