Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ONe Good thing about the Chip is a Racist Narrative
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
I don't think he has a racist bone in his body, but it today's world where media (Social and Traditional) hype trump sound reasoning time and time again, this may be what ultimately drives Chip out of Philly. While I don't advocate the MEANS, I sure support the END.

This can go right up there with Duke Lax, JoePa and Amy Dunne. But at least in Chip's case something good will come out of it....It will hasten Chip's departure.

How can he possibly not have challenged that spot in the SF game. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER get over that.
JeeQ
Chip KKKelly is one Riley KKKooper release away from never being called a racist again... and the sad part is he should have been cut from a purely football perspective years ago

Hogan said the same exact word KKKooper said and his entire legacy has been destroyed; they fired and removed him from every outlet before he could get the word sorry out... KKKooper on the other hand was awarded with a 5 year 22.5 million dollar contract by Chip KKKelly

Just so it's clear... I don't think Chip is racist but I do think he's smart enough to know exactly how he created that image for himself
Spock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 8 2015, 10:05 AM) *
Hogan said the same exact word KKKooper said and his entire legacy has been destroyed; they fired and removed him from every outlet before he could get the word sorry out...

Part of me thinks McMahon's reaction to Hogan's use of that word is a part of plan to bring Hulk back the the WWE when the time is right in some form (maybe as a manager) as a heel.
D Rock
Are you two competing for "most stupid?"

It's quite close. Keep it up. One of you will eventually leap into the lead.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 8 2015, 10:05 AM) *
Chip KKKelly is one Riley KKKooper release away from never being called a racist again... and the sad part is he should have been cut from a purely football perspective years ago

Hogan said the same exact word KKKooper said and his entire legacy has been destroyed; they fired and removed him from every outlet before he could get the word sorry out... KKKooper on the other hand was awarded with a 5 year 22.5 million dollar contract by Chip KKKelly

Just so it's clear... I don't think Chip is racist but I do think he's smart enough to know exactly how he created that image for himself

You actually referenced the WWE?

Wow......

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.