Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: With all the hate for Cooper lately
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
He sucks. He's a racist. He sucks. Why's he still on the team? He sucks.

Is it possible that the poor QB play last year had a greater effect on him? It would be nice if he reverted to 2013, huh?
Eyrie
In vino veritas, although I accept that team leaders such as Vick and Avant were willing to forgive.

Leaving that aside, Cooper is a limited receiver and certainly not good enough to start. I'm hoping that Agholor shows enough to get the job opposite Huff no later than the bye.
american_champion_reborn
The true racists are the ones who hold Riley's comments against him.. Riley is good at heart.. And a warrior on the field when he has a QB that hits his spots.. TeBow has uncanny chemistry with Cooper on the field.. They always connected for big plays as Gators..
Joegrane
He certainly had good chemistry with Foles two years ago. Of course it helps to have DJax blowing the top of the D.

I expect Cooper to bounce back and look like the solid #3 or #4 receiver you'd expect from a 5th round pick.

He better bounce back so someone will give him a job next year.

QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 7 2015, 06:55 PM) *
The true racists are the ones who hold Riley's comments against him.. Riley is good at heart.. And a warrior on the field when he has a QB that hits his spots.. TeBow has uncanny chemistry with Cooper on the field.. They always connected for big plays as Gators..
Reality Fan
Cooper;s skill set is a that of a decent WR and a great blocker downfield...

He missed camp last year and it showed...

He will never be a great WR but he does have value.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.