Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enough of this Tebow talk.....How has Bradford Looked?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
From what I've read Bradford has looked remarkably sharp so far.
xsv
QUOTE (Phits @ Aug 7 2015, 01:17 PM) *
From what I've read Bradford has looked remarkably sharp so far.

I heard he had an "elite level" day of practice today. Really impressed every single person out there.
SAM I Am
Let's see what happens when the red shirt comes off and the real bullets start flying and he has to pick himself up off of the turf.
nd9kel
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/08...gles_eagle.html

Bradford gets an A, everyone else gets a C today.
Zero
And this:
Overall, Bradford had an outstanding day. Easily his best practice so far. The things that really stood out: his quick release, his laser accuracy, and his great decision making. This is a good first step. Now the real test will be seeing how he holds up when he faces pressure in real game action.
It's rare that Bradford doesn't get a pass attempt off, but that happened once today. No one got open and the pressure was collapsing from the edge so he ran up the middle and got a few yards. No one is going to mistake him for a burner, but he didn't look hampered as he ran.
According to reports, Matthews, Mathews, Ertz and Maxwell are playing exceptionally well. Bradford sounds like he's making good strides, which after two knees is great news. The bonus is how he is blowing some people away with those strides. If he continues to progress and stay healthy some people may just forget about Mary Oeta. biggrin.gif
Eyrie
The two things that Kelly wants from a QB are good decisions and accurate passes. If Bradford is healthy then he fits the bill.

He may not be a burner, but he can't be a slower runner than Foles. His scrambles weren't so much slow motion as a blatant attempt to run the clock down to zero in just one snap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.