Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good read...Chip Kelly
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pila
That was a good read.
nd9kel
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 6 2015, 08:30 PM) *

I heard Smith's "I don't to be around the man" rant on First Take. One can only hope he sees this article and realizes there's a lot of substance to Chip that he's unaware of. Kudos to Chip for not blowing his horn on seeking guidance from Edwards. He just wants to take care of business, and his players.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 6 2015, 09:30 PM) *

Doesn't fit the script.
Joegrane
For me it came down to the fact that Vick and Eagles receivers were supportive of Cooper. They know him better than anyone else.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 6 2015, 09:30 PM) *

nephillymike
Good stuff.

It won't get much play however.

The racist rants are always a better sell, sad to say.
Reality Fan
Just goes to show you how bad the Eagles beat writers are that they did not know this sooner...

and all the horseshit radio personalities like Missanelli running their mouths without a clue of doing any due diligence.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 7 2015, 10:38 PM) *
Just goes to show you how bad the Eagles beat writers are that they did not know this sooner...

and all the horseshit radio personalities like Missanelli running their mouths without a clue of doing any due diligence.

I only listened to MM a few hours this week but he seemed to be in Chip's corner when I did. He even said that he, MM, may not say hello to people walking down the hall because he is deep in thought.

Was he ripping him? I hear the rebroadcasts on SAT AM in work so I'll listen this AM to see.
Spock
I refuse to listen to or read anything from Stephen A or Skip. I suggest everyone else does the same. Life is much more enjoyable without those 2 douchebags.
JeeQ
The media's job isn't to tell the truth... it's to tell THEIR truth

Right now Chip being the only coach in the NFL consistently called a racist is the best story sports media could ever hope for... I honestly can't recall one other NFL coach being called a racist in my entire football watching history at such a consistent rate other than Chip
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 8 2015, 10:21 AM) *
The media's job isn't to tell the truth... it's to tell THEIR truth

Right now Chip being the only coach in the NFL consistently called a racist is the best story sports media could ever hope for... I honestly can't recall one other NFL coach being called a racist in my entire football watching history at such a consistent rate other than Chip

You know...

That is a great point.....their reputations should be sullied but in this environment of flash journalism there is no recriminations for bad work....just on to the next fabricated story...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.