Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip's Plan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
This read is probably the best I've seen with regards to Chip's master plan. I don't know how one could read it and not understand what he is trying to create, regardless of your affinity for some of the guys that didn't fit in.

Chip Kelly and his Relentless Assault on the Status Quo

I know what it's like to introduce new policies and tools in the workplace. In some situations, if just one person doesn't buy in to using a new tool, the entire thing is worthless. That seems to be what is going on here and so Chip is weeding out the outliers. It's fine by me.
Zero
Very good read, thanks. I'm super excited to see how this all pans out. It has become a game within a game.
nephillymike
Great article.

Admit it Nabby, they had you at the "Science is his Religion" comment, didn't they??
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 5 2015, 08:56 PM) *
Great article.

Admit it Nabby, they had you at the "Science is his Religion" comment, didn't they??

It certainly didn't hurt. wink.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 6 2015, 02:56 AM) *
Great article.

Rather an interesting statement to be sure.

However, science can not be a religion as it's based solely on empirical evidence and not faith.

nd9kel
Chip kept Murray out of practice again today. I wonder if it was a "dehydration" thing again, or just a measure based on his extreme use last year. Whichever, it reflects the more scientific approach to player development I believe.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Aug 6 2015, 12:57 PM) *
Chip kept Murray out of practice again today. I wonder if it was a "dehydration" thing again, or just a measure based on his extreme use last year. Whichever, it reflects the more scientific approach to player development I believe.

According to the beats, he was "sick" and Kiko got held out because of a concussion. Whatever Chip's methodology or rationale, it has worked over the past two years. I'm quite alright with saving Demarco's legs for the season. Dallas used him irresponsibly last year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.