Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TeBlow with 3 ints, a fumble and a bunch of worm burners.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
He may beat out Barkley (who also had a really bad day) but he is still terrible.
D Rock
From Sheil . . .

"Tim Tebow runs a boot to the opposite side, holds it forever and then tries an overhand flip that's picked off by Chris Prosinski. That's the play to beat in the "ugliest play of camp" category."

Eyrie
The good news for Tebow's supporters (and bad news for his detractors) is that the above means he's already improved as a QB since joining the Eagles.

Barkley had better up his game if he wants the #3 job.
Zero
I'm still wondering why people care about a third string anything this much. The whole subject fails to create a spark with me.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 6 2015, 11:06 AM) *
I'm still wondering why people care about a third string anything this much. The whole subject fails to create a spark with me.

Tim might not be much of a QB, but whatever he lacks in tangible QB skill he more than makes up for it ##############################
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 6 2015, 09:06 AM) *
Tim might not be much of a QB, but whatever he lacks in tangible QB skill he more than makes up for it in his ability to lead the booboise into a crusade should the 11th century Moors ever threaten the Delaware shores....

rumor has it that if he gets cut he will ################################
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 6 2015, 11:06 AM) *

I think Moffitt's recovery from his addictions makes for a better feel-good story than a former college star who has proved unable to make it in the pro ranks being given yet another chance.
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 6 2015, 06:25 PM) *
rumor has it that if he gets cut he will ################################

Oh, I really wanted to see it!
Dreagon
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 6 2015, 05:06 AM) *

See, that's one of the bright spots of being an Eagles fan this year. You guys have lots of new faces and interesting camp news.

On my side of the fence it's more of a no news is good news thing, because any news at this stage would probably be a camp injury.
american_champion_reborn

Because real Americans know that Tim TeBow can still play at an elite level.. We don't trust the media or liberals.. We know that Tim has been crucified through career assassination.. Blackballed by a system who trembles at outspoken Christianity.. Chip Kelly also knows it.. He's a warrior.. And like it or not.. It will be TeBow Time again!!.. This time in Philly.. God Bless.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 6 2015, 03:25 PM) *
Oh, I really wanted to see it!

it was really funny to......
Reality Fan
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 6 2015, 06:19 PM) *
Because real Americans know that Tim TeBow can still play at an elite level.. We don't trust the media or liberals.. We know that Tim has been crucified through career assassination.. Blackballed by a system who trembles at outspoken Christianity.. Chip Kelly also knows it.. He's a warrior.. And like it or not.. It will be TeBow Time again!!.. This time in Philly.. God Bless.

Tim Tebow has never and will never play at an elite level in the NFL and to assume anything else is idiocy. He may be an interesting gadget play guy but he will never be anything more than a backup with ancillary benefits.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 6 2015, 05:58 PM) *
See, that's one of the bright spots of being an Eagles fan this year. You guys have lots of new faces and interesting camp news.

On my side of the fence it's more of a no news is good news thing, because any news at this stage would probably be a camp injury.

I think you are in for a rough ride this season my friend.

No running game and some losses on defense....they may have to sign Ray Rice...
Pila
No doubt!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 6 2015, 05:58 PM) *

It's because we are in a complete rebuild phase.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.