Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alot of fans at Eagles practice chanting Tebow Tebow Tebow
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Aug 5 2015, 12:18 AM) *

TeBlow, TeBlow, TeBlow!!!
D Rock
Tim Teblow: "Most likely to get busted soliciting a blow-job from a male prostitute while gacked out of his mind on meth."
SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 5 2015, 03:54 PM) *
Tim Teblow: "Most likely to get busted soliciting a blow-job from a male prostitute while gacked out of his mind on meth."

LOL. I'll just say Barkley is going to be the third and leave it at that.
Spock
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 5 2015, 03:54 PM) *

Can you imagine if he made the team and received an NFL paycheck? Male prostitutes, especially barely legal twinks, would be hitting the lottery. He would be hosting bukkake parties 3 nights a week and twice on day on Saturday. Of course Tim would be the receiver (since he can't play QB anyway)....See what I did there?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Spock @ Aug 8 2015, 08:21 AM) *
Can you imagine if he made the team and received an NFL paycheck? Male prostitutes, especially barely legal twinks, would be hitting the lottery. He would be hosting bukkake parties 3 nights a week and twice on day on Saturday. Of course Tim would be the receiver (since he can't play QB anyway)....See what I did there?

My guess is you just described your own personal fantasy and got yourself excited....

seek help....
Birdman420
Well because this is a forum of thoughts here's mine...

These fans are tebow fans, not Eagles fans... This observation has no relevance.

If it was Larry, Bob and John- 40 year old die hard bleed green eagle nuts... Then you might have something to report on.

This is just Tebows traveling circus of ballsuckers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.