Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stephen A. Smith had something disturbing to say
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Other than the usual, everyone's a racist rant.

He said that people are telling him that the devices that Kelly give the players to monitor sleep etc and that they have on them have GPS type devices where Kelly can see where they have been. So he knows who's been out clubbing, or at restaurants or in bed etc.

What is this Wayward Pines?

If that is true, what are your thoughts on that?

I would think the NFLPA should issue a cease and desist order to the league and the league better say yes sir in a hurry.

Is that crazy or what?

SAS has been wrong before. Let's hope his sources aren't accurate on this one.
Ced83
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 3 2015, 06:49 PM) *
Other than the usual, everyone's a racist rant.

He said that people are telling him that the devices that Kelly give the players to monitor sleep etc and that they have on them have GPS type devices where Kelly can see where they have been. So he knows who's been out clubbing, or at restaurants or in bed etc.

What is this Wayward Pines?

If that is true, what are your thoughts on that?

I would think the NFLPA should issue a cease and desist order to the league and the league better say yes sir in a hurry.

Is that crazy or what?

SAS has been wrong before. Let's hope his sources aren't accurate on this one.

Stephen is my boy I DVR first take everyday and I believe his sources are reliable so I believe him.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Ced83 @ Aug 3 2015, 08:44 PM) *
Stephen is my boy I DVR first take everyday and I believe his sources are reliable so I believe him.

No great shock that you love him

The guy is a clown who pines for the spotlight and has said so many baseless and outrageous things it is hard to keep count.....

it is an event when he is right...which is rare...
HobbEs
Yeah, it's called an iWatch.

Move along...nothing to see here...
D Rock
QUOTE (Ced83 @ Aug 4 2015, 01:44 AM) *

Stephen is a no talent jerk. The "A" is for "Ass Hole."

Reality Fan
and the units they use that have GPS are those used only on the practice field...as clarified by Chip Kelly...

Nice work Steve....typical horseshit journalism.....your calling card..

This guy is sliding to total irrelevance....thank god
mcnabbulous
If you're making millions of dollars to be in optimal shape from September through January, you should be willing to make sacrifices socially to achieve those goals. There is a direct correlation between diet, sleep and physical performance.

The guys that Chip is bringing in are apparently comfortable making those sacrifices. Some of the guys who were here before him apparently are not. Those guys can play for the Redskins and the Bills and see how that works out for them.

I don't believe Chip is GPS tracking their every movement off the field. Because the notion of that is ridiculous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.