Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming to Philly 10/9-10/12
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Looks like the family and I are going to be in Philly form 10/9 to 10/12. We plan to catch the Eagles / Saints game while there.

If anyone wants to get together for a couple of drinks one of those nights, let me know. First round is on me.
Birdman420
Sounds like fun X,

Let me know where to meet you when you're in town and I'll be sure to show up
xsv
Cool. I usually like to hit C&P the night before. I know it's cliche, but it's also nostalgic for me.
Zero
So 10/9 in South Philly?
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 4 2015, 08:04 PM) *
So 10/9 in South Philly?

Works for me!
Zero
Let me know when you figure a time. Old men need their beauty sleep ac6.gif biggrin.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 3 2015, 01:29 PM) *
Looks like the family and I are going to be in Philly form 10/9 to 10/12. We plan to catch the Eagles / Saints game while there.

If anyone wants to get together for a couple of drinks one of those nights, let me know. First round is on me.

Forget C & P. You'll love Xfinity Live. When you figure out which night, post it and if my schedule is open, I'm game.

Edited for: Oops I missed the latest South Philly 10/9 post.
nephillymike
Sounds like a great idea.

Although getting away on my anniversary weekend may be tricky, but my doghouse is climate controlled and fully furnished for incidents such as this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.