Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Sox Lose
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
J_Cuz
Ready for another loser Red Sox streak?

Either way Red Sox fans, let the PAIN begin.
Sandor
Why stop at 85 or 86. Go for 99 (or however long the Cubs go + 1)
EagleFanHater
I can't blame you for trying to change the subject but I thought a fan stuck with their team thru thick and extremely thin?
Birdbrain
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 07:54 AM)
I can't blame you for trying to change the subject but I thought a fan stuck with their team thru thick and extremely thin?

I don't ask a lot from moronic posters...but please, at least make sense.
EagleFanHater
Get a basic understanding of the English language and it won't be so hard for you in the future.

I'll break it down for you: Instead of talking about your team this thread is discussing another city's baseball team. Pathetic? I think so!
Birdbrain
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 07:59 AM)
Get a basic understanding of the English language and it won't be so hard for you in the future.

I'll break it down for you: Instead of talking about your team this thread is discussing another city's baseball team. Pathetic? I think so!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha have you looked at the last 50 posts? Are they not ALL about the Eagles? And yet, one thread about something else and you jump all over it with a comment/insult that is both lame and trite.

You can do better than that, can't you, Hater? Considering your superior grasp of English and all?

Clutch at those straws, sweetheart... tongue.gif
EagleFanHater
YOU: And yet, one thread about something else and you jump all over it with a comment/insult that is both lame and trite.

Comment, yes. Insult, no. The insults didn't start until you opened your ignorant pie hole. But that has to be expected.
Birdbrain
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 08:15 AM)
YOU: And yet, one thread about something else and you jump all over it with a comment/insult that is both lame and trite.

Comment, yes. Insult, no. The insults didn't start until you opened your ignorant pie hole. But that has to be expected.

Right. blink.gif
Sandor
No Philly Hater. The joke's on you.
I thought a professional hater, like you, would know more about the subject of his taunts. But since you have no since of history, we will make fun of you.
EagleFanHater
QUOTE (Sandor @ Oct 10 2005, 10:51 AM)
No Philly Hater. The joke's on you.
I thought a professional hater, like you, would know more about the subject of his taunts. But since you have no since of history, we will make fun of you.

I have no "since" of history? I'll knock my evolution back 4 eons or so and assume you meant to say "sense". So if that's the case this still makes absolutely no sense at all. Or should I say: no "since" at all?

Make fun of me all you can. Just know the rest of the world makes fun of you.
Donnie Mac
Must be a small world you live in then.
EagleFanHater
QUOTE (Donnie Mac @ Oct 10 2005, 11:08 AM)

Not worthy of a response. I've wasted too much time on this statement already.
Donnie Mac
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (Donnie Mac @ Oct 10 2005, 11:08 AM)

Not worthy of a response. I've wasted too much time on this statement already.

Sucks to be you then
EagleFanHater
No. No it doesn't. At least I don't think so. Why would say that? Do you have any experience being me?
Eyrie
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 05:04 PM)
I'll knock my evolution back 4 eons

Try advancing it two eons or so. Might get you out of the Pre-Cambrian and only leave you 542 million years behind us.
EagleFanHater
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 10 2005, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (EagleFanHater @ Oct 10 2005, 05:04 PM)
I'll knock my evolution back 4 eons

Try advancing it two eons or so. Might get you out of the Pre-Cambrian and only leave you 542 million years behind us.

There is no dash in PreCambrian. Am I expected to take you seriously? My God!
Eyrie
Snappy comeback. Now get back to me in 542 million years. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for us to dumb down far enough to be able to communicate with you in your present state?
EagleFanHater
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 10 2005, 01:13 PM)
Snappy comeback. Now get back to me in 542 million years. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for us to dumb down far enough to be able to communicate with you in your present state?

Hmmm. 542 million years in the future. I wonder if the Eagles will have a SB trophy by then. I hope so. For the good people of Philadelphia anyway.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.