Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Things I will watch during training camp
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
#5. The battle for the 2nd S spot. Does Thurmond have it locked down? Is Watkins in the picture? How about Wolff and Reynolds? Who will step up?

#4. Can Rowe win the 2nd CB spot? If N. Carroll wasn't good enough to beat out Fletch or Sconces, will he be a match for our rookie? How about Sheppard? Does he stick as a backup? Can he challenge? Will Boykin get a shot to compete on the outside?

#3. Can the quintet of Mathews, Cooper, Algholar and Austin and Huff be an improvement over last year's WR corps?

#2 Will the OG tandem of Barbre and TBD be better than last year's duo of Mathis and Herremans? Will the interior OL be stout enough to support our heavy ground attack and nimble enough to pass protect up to snuff?

#1. Will Bradford show he is a top two tier QB capable of leading us in the future? Will he show to be the clear winner of the QB competition and capable of executing Chip's offense in a way that Foles could not do last year?

It starts tommorrow.

I can't wait!!!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 1 2015, 05:57 PM) *
I can't wait!!!

Yes!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.