Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alonzo sounds like he'll be fun to watch
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Former Bill defensive coordinator Mike Pettine had this to say about his early interactions with Alonso:

"I've had conversations with him and afterward I was like, 'I don't know if he heard a word or truly comprehended what I said,' " he told USA Today. "There are times I've talked to him about things and he tilts the head and has this 'Why are you saying this to me?' look; like the dog with the high-pitched sound...
Linc ...
Eagle2720
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 1 2015, 06:34 AM) *
Linc ...

I remember watch him all his rookie year and thinking that he was a stud and I wish we had him, now we do and I hope he puts up even bigger numbers this year. All I know is these next few weeks better fly because I'm itching to watch this group of guys play.
Joegrane
Pettine, goes on to say, "He doesn't talk a lot, but underneath all of it, he's very intelligent. Soaks everything in, and the proof is what happens. You wonder if he really got that, and then he goes out on the field."
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 1 2015, 06:34 AM) *
Linc ...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.