Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stats Predictions
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Ced83
Based on 16 weeks.
Bradford 30tds 16 Ints 4800 pass yards
Murray 1200 yards 300 carries 12tds
Agholor 900 rec yards 6 Tds 70 catches
Matthews 1,000 rec yards 9tds 85 catches
Ertz 800 rec yards 10tds 69 catches
Celek 350 rec yards 3 Tds 30 catches
Sproles, Cooper, and Matthews will be serviceable.
Dreagon
I think you guys will see more running yardage and less passing yardage than that. Combine Bradfords predilection for short passes with having Murray, Sproles, and Matthews, and I just see a different offensive yardage balance.
Ced83
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jul 29 2015, 09:12 PM) *
I think you guys will see more running yardage and less passing yardage than that. Combine Bradfords predilection for short passes with having Murray, Sproles, and Matthews, and I just see a different offensive yardage balance.
Yeah Bradford will hit the check down. But if sanchez can put up big numbers I know Bradford can do better. I would have love to see what foles could have done with these weapons.
BKRuger
I'd love to take your money in a fantasy league.
Ced83
QUOTE (BKRuger @ Jul 30 2015, 12:16 AM) *
I'd love to take your money in a fantasy league.

You can't be a eagles fan.
BKRuger
QUOTE (Ced83 @ Jul 30 2015, 12:48 AM) *
You can't be a eagles fan.

Oh I am for sure - and part of that is having to deal with delusional space cadets. 30 td's and 4800 yards for Sam Bradford?! Please, let's do a fantasy league together.
Ced83
QUOTE (BKRuger @ Jul 30 2015, 01:28 AM) *
Oh I am for sure - and part of that is having to deal with delusional space cadets. 30 td's and 4800 yards for Sam Bradford?! Please, let's do a fantasy league together.
Don't get me wrong I'm still mad about that Bradford trade, but we as fans have to roll with what's given. So are you saying Bradford won't average 2tds a game? Are you telling me Bradford won't average 300 pass yards a game in Chip's offense?
Joegrane
That suggests a good year for Sproles.

I think Ryan Matthews will be more involved than was suggested.

I don't see how anyone can assume Bradford will play every game. How many QBs do.

QUOTE (Ced83 @ Jul 29 2015, 10:26 PM) *
Yeah Bradford will hit the check down. ....

Ced83
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jul 30 2015, 09:06 AM) *
That suggests a good year for Sproles.

I think Ryan Matthews will be more involved than was suggested.

I don't see how anyone can assume Bradford will play every game. How many QBs do.
yeah, Bradford is the biggest question mark in football that's why I said based on 16 games.
BKRuger
QUOTE (Ced83 @ Jul 30 2015, 09:50 AM) *
Don't get me wrong I'm still mad about that Bradford trade, but we as fans have to roll with what's given. So are you saying Bradford won't average 2tds a game? Are you telling me Bradford won't average 300 pass yards a game in Chip's offense?

I don't think he'll make it through week 4. If he stays healthy he'll have a good year, but 30/4800 is ridiculous. This isn't Manning.
Phits
QUOTE (BKRuger @ Jul 30 2015, 01:26 PM) *
I don't think he'll make it through week 4. If he stays healthy he'll have a good year, but 30/4800 is ridiculous. This isn't Manning.

Bear in mind that last season Foles and Sanchez combined for nearly 4600 yards and 27 TDs. If you believe that their inflated stats are a result of Chips offense, there is reason to believe Bradford could be on pace for the same (if not more).
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Jul 30 2015, 12:59 PM) *
Bear in mind that last season Foles and Sanchez combined for nearly 4600 yards and 27 TDs. If you believe that their inflated stats are a result of Chips offense, there is reason to believe Bradford could be on pace for the same (if not more).

Also, neither of them were really very good. I expect Bradford to put up better numbers than those guys.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jul 30 2015, 02:13 PM) *
Also, neither of them were really very good. I expect Bradford to put up better numbers than those guys.

That was kind of my point. Even if you don't think Bradford is any better than his stats (with the Rams), they are at least as good as the pre-Chip Kelly numbers for Foles/Sanchez.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Jul 30 2015, 03:14 PM) *
That was kind of my point. Even if you don't think Bradford is any better than his stats (with the Rams), they are at least as good as the pre-Chip Kelly numbers for Foles/Sanchez.

Right. We're in agreement. I think Bradford will be able to fall out of bed and put up comparable numbers to those guys last year. I fully expect his play to far exceed theirs.

Additionally, I think his knee injury was a fluke last year. Statistically, it's not something to worry about.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jul 30 2015, 04:32 PM) *
Right. We're in agreement.

Finally!! I knew it would happen eventually.
tongue.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jul 30 2015, 09:32 PM) *
Right. We're in agreement. I think Bradford will be able to fall out of bed and put up comparable numbers to those guys last year. I fully expect his play to far exceed theirs.

Additionally, I think his knee injury was a fluke last year. Statistically, it's not something to worry about.

Unless of course he falls out of bed.
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jul 30 2015, 02:19 PM) *

laugh.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jul 30 2015, 10:19 PM) *

Or has a makeshift OL protecting him ohmy.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jul 30 2015, 05:32 PM) *
Or has a makeshift OL protecting him ohmy.gif

Geez. Still worrying about guards, eh Eyrie?
Eyrie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jul 31 2015, 04:00 PM) *
Geez. Still worrying about guards, eh Eyrie?

Damn! Is it obvious? ph34r.gif

Let's hope you're right and the back ups are able to perform at a sufficiently high level that we can see just how good Bradford can be in the offense.

On than subject, it would be a nice story if Moffitt makes the team having had to retire from football to overcome his personal issues.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.