Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want some optimism going into camp?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I don't think the Pro Bowl is out of the realm of possibility for Ertz this season. His numbers in 2014 (58 catches, 702 yards, 3 TDs) don't blow you away, but they take on a different look when you factor in that he was on the sideline half the time last year.
During Super Bowl week, Maxwell's name never neared the debate about who was the best cornerback in the NFL - the Seahawks' Richard Sherman or Darrelle Revis, formerly of the Patriots. When that debate takes place at the end of this season, Maxwell expects another contestant.

"I can definitely be in that mix," Maxwell said. "You'll see."
According to Pro Football Focus, [Brandon] Graham finished as the NFL's best pass rusher last season in their proprietary "Pass Rush Productivity" stat. He generated six sacks, eight quarterback hits, and 37 hurries in just 225 pass rush snaps played.
Linc ...
Zero
"Sam Bradford is a legitimate upgrade over Nick Fokes," said Mayock, who will appear on the Eagles Television Network as an analyst during preseason games next month. "When I went back and watched his tape at Oklahoma he was one of the most accurate quarterbacks I've watched, but there was legitimate concern about his durability.

"So how do you protect the guy? I think they have a much better offensive line than he's used to and I think they're going to run the hell out of the football. I really do. Last year only three teams in the league ran the ball more than they passed it and I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles were among those teams this year."
Here ...

Johnson will make his first Pro Bowl.

The only offensive lineman drafted under Kelly will take the leap. From Year 1 to Year 2, we saw Johnson improve dramatically in pass protection. Now I want to see him make those "wow" plays in the run game that will have Cris Collinsworth drooling during Sunday Night Football broadcasts.
Here ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.