Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cole Hamels with a No No
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Missed the perfect game by walking the same guy twice. The first time he walked him was as the leadoff batter of the game.

Herrera with a couple of interesting catches in center field helped a lot.

BKRuger
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jul 25 2015, 07:54 PM) *
Missed the perfect game by walking the same guy twice. The first time he walked him was as the leadoff batter of the game.

Herrera with a couple of interesting catches in center field helped a lot.

I saw the last out. Wow, did Herrera come close to getting a battery shower. You would like to think that would be called an error, but you never know.
nephillymike
Congrats to Cole.

Prolly the last game he ever pitches for this club.

We've just seen the 3rd best SP in the last 80 year to pitch for the Phils:

1. Lefty
2. Robin Roberts
3. Cole

I hope he lands somewhere good for him and I hope we get some good prospects who are ready to play soon.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 25 2015, 10:35 PM) *
Congrats to Cole.

Prolly the last game he ever pitches for this club.

We've just seen the 3rd best SP in the last 80 year to pitch for the Phils:

1. Lefty
2. Robin Roberts
3. Cole

I hope he lands somewhere good for him and I hope we get some good prospects who are ready to play soon.

The way this front office works there are 2 outcomes.....

1. They don't trade anyone
3. They trade him for 2 third tier prospects from the Frontier league..

I have zero confidence in this troika...none at all....I tried to empathize with Amaro but I gave up recently.....the whole bunch is clueless..

how they can sit back and say it will take 3-4 years to rebuild after 2 horrible seasons and with their budget is beyond me. The Redsox turned it around after 1 year... and they won a WS in doing it.....granted they followed it up with another down year but the fact remains...they did it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.