Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G.J. Kinne
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Has there ever been a guy that hung on to one team for as long without seeing the field? this year he's playing WR and RB as well as QB, and IMO, will probably make the practice squad..... again. How many year in a row will that make?

If he ever makes the active roster, he's be destined for legend of Rudy-esce or Papale proportions

I'd actually prefer him in as 3rd QB over TeBlow or Barkley.
Zero
QUOTE (xsv @ Jul 23 2015, 07:21 AM) *
I'd actually prefer him in as 3rd QB over TeBlow or Barkley.

Which is probably the plan.
Joegrane
Is there a limit to the number of years a guy can be on the practice squad.

I suspect Chip likes having a 4th QB who knows the system. Since Kinne is a running QB, maybe he is used when practicing for mobile QBs.

This year he may have a 5th QB who knows the system, even if that guy is working from an ESPN booth at college games.

QUOTE (xsv @ Jul 23 2015, 07:21 AM) *
Has there ever been a guy that hung on to one team for as long without seeing the field? this year he's playing WR and RB as well as QB, and IMO, will probably make the practice squad..... again. How many year in a row will that make?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.