Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Correction, I'm moving to London, England
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
Bocadelphia Eagles John
By interactive I assume they mean audience participation. Forget Peru and chasing ex-con drug smuggling beauty queens, I'm going to where I can get INVOLVED in the fun ... London here I come ohmy.gif .. but not before the Dallas sucks game !!! tongue.gif

devil03.gif London to Get Sexual 'Theme Park'
October 07, 2005 9:09 AM EDT
LONDON - Move over, Eros.

Developers announced plans Friday to open a multimillion dollar sexual "theme park" bowdown.gif near London's Piccadilly Circus, home to the much-photographed statue of the Greek god of love.

Backers say the London Academy of Sex and Relationships, due to open next spring, will not be a sleazy sex museum, but an educational multimedia attraction that will teach visitors to become better lovers blink.gif and provide valuable information about disease mad.gif and sexual problems.

Located within the Trocadero entertainment center - just around the corner from Soho, London's red-light district - the $8.3 million project will feature unspecified "high tech and interactive exhibits." jumpclap.gif
bullwinkle
Look out Disney!!!! You've got some real competition coming up. Of course, if you are into dwarfs, glass footware and beastality (Shrek), Disney is still the place to go. biggrin.gif
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (bullwinkle @ Oct 7 2005, 02:46 PM)
glass footware biggrin.gif

Unless, of course, it's lady's size 6 glass footware we're taling about !!! London or Amsertdam or Peru, here I come (no pun intended).

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.