Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We need a move in Training Camp
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Spock
We need at least one more solid addition, without losing anything important. Need to pick up a Safety and/or legit starting OG during camp.

I know there is a better chance of Chip winning a SB than this happening, but I wish Mathis came back somehow.
Reality Fan
We need a move alright....we need to move TC back to Lehigh.....

This Novacare crap is horseshit.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jul 19 2015, 05:25 PM) *

Yeah, but with the new rules, there are no two a days allowed, short practices, only so many in pads.

It's not only location, it's content now.

My two sons, 19 and 17, went to LFF for training camp two years ago when they first moved it there and opened it up to the public. They both said it was horrible. I asked them to go this year with me, and they both have no interest it was that bad. And we are so hard up for Eagles stuff, we've watched Invincible, got the history of the Eagles DVD up next in the queue, have the fan video about the Super Bowl year after that. THe boys are hard core fans. Even given that, they say they have no interest in camp at the Linc. Even the team has cut those open to the public in half. They don't care.

Sadly, its one of those things we can say remember when..............
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jul 19 2015, 06:25 PM) *

My vote's for Westchester. Up close and personal.
Joegrane
QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 19 2015, 03:16 PM) *
We need at least one more solid addition, without losing anything important. Need to pick up a Safety and/or legit starting OG during camp.

I know there is a better chance of Chip winning a SB than this happening, but I wish Mathis came back somehow.

Philly might be the best fit for Mathis but I assume the bridges have been burned.

I agreed with you about the addition until they signed Moffit. I think he is the addition unless they trade Kendricks.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 19 2015, 08:43 PM) *
My vote's for Westchester. Up close and personal.

It was nice there but all my hook ups for VIP tix were up here so I got on the sidelines a lot....miss that
nd9kel
Branson, Missouri....great vacationland for fans, hunting, fishing, lakes...more theater seats than Broadway...8,000,000 visitors a year...widen fan base...middle of the USA...

OK, I'm a little bit wacky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.