Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TeBlow not part of the core group of eagles working out together
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
A core group of Eagles including Mark Sanchez, MATT BARKLEY, Darren Sproles, Zach Ertz, and Jordan Matthews have decided to hold their own mini-camp in order to build up more chemistry. TeBlow is noticeably absent form this group.

Interesting to see Matt Barkley is working hard to make the team and fit in while other guys are on team are on vacation.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/7/...iego-west-coast
D Rock
See? Look how they persecute poor no-talent quarterback.

It must be the jeezus thing, right?
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jul 10 2015, 09:07 PM) *
See? Look how they persecute poor no-talent quarterback.

It must be the jeezus thing, right?

I don't think that's an accurate description of Barkley because I'd be very surprised if he's struggling financially.
D Rock
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jul 10 2015, 09:11 PM) *
I don't think that's an accurate description of Barkley because I'd be very surprised if he's struggling financially.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I see what you did there...

cool.gif

At least they included THAT poor no-talent quarterback. If they included a poor, no-talent quarterback in their lil pow-wow, what does that make teBLOW?
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jul 10 2015, 09:13 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I see what you did there...

cool.gif

At least they included THAT poor no-talent quarterback. If they included a poor, no-talent quarterback in their lil pow-wow, what does that make teBLOW?

Be nice about Tebow. You don't want him spitting on your burger when he serves you in McDonalds this September.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jul 10 2015, 03:03 PM) *
Be nice about Tebow. You don't want him spitting on your burger when he serves you in McDonalds this September.

If Tebow's football career doesn't pan out he's got tons of things to fall back on. He definentely won't be working at McDonald's. He part owner of a PDQ restaurant in Tampa Florida. http://www.gainesville.com/article/2013120...icles/131209788
He's also got a job to come back to as an analyst if needed. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tim-...n-return-790272
Tebow also has tons of paid speaking engagements that are always being offered to him. Tim also has endorsement deals with TiVo, Nike, Gatorade, Soul electronics and a few others

In a statement issued Monday, ESPN executive vp programming and production John Wildhack said, "We appreciate Timís contributions to the launch of SEC Network and wish him all the best as he pursues his NFL dream. Tim quickly established a tremendous rapport with everyone he worked with in front of and behind the camera. He has a tireless work ethic and a unique passion for football. Tim developed quickly into an excellent analyst. He has a home at ESPN when his playing career is done."

Back to the topic. If Tim was missing from this workout it was probably for good reason. As Tim has an excellent work ethic and is a team player all the way.
Pila
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jul 11 2015, 12:03 AM) *
If Tebow's football career doesn't pan out he's got tons of things to fall back on. He definentely won't be working at McDonald's. He part owner of a PDQ restaurant in Tampa Florida. http://www.gainesville.com/article/2013120...icles/131209788
He's also got a job to come back to as an analyst if needed. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tim-...n-return-790272
It Tebow also has tons of paid speaking engagements that are always being offered to him. Tim also has endorsement deals with TiVo, Nike, Gatorade, Soul electronics and a few others

In a statement issued Monday, ESPN executive vp programming and production John Wildhack said, "We appreciate Timís contributions to the launch of SEC Network and wish him all the best as he pursues his NFL dream. Tim quickly established a tremendous rapport with everyone he worked with in front of and behind the camera. He has a tireless work ethic and a unique passion for football. Tim developed quickly into an excellent analyst. He has a home at ESPN when his playing career is done."

Back to the topic. If Tim was missing from this workout it was probably for good reason. As Tim has an excellent work ethic and is a team player all the way.

I'm having doubts. But what does DeMarco think of Timmy's work ethic, that's what I wanna know...
JeeQ
Had to refresh the page about ten times just to make sure Christian Cat truly wasn't the OP
D Rock
If Tebow's football career doesn't pan out he's got tons of things to fall back on. He definentely won't be working at McDonald's.

Of course not. He can bilk boat loads of saved souls out of their hard earned dollars like so many before him.

bowdown.gif
Eyrie
Tebow also has tons of paid speaking engagements that are always being offered to him. Tim also has endorsement deals with TiVo, Nike, Gatorade, Soul electronics and a few others

Whoosh!

I'm fully aware that Tebow benefited from a good college football career by becoming a college football analyst when his NFL fantasy finished a couple of years ago. It's a pity that Kelly has given him false hope and distracted him from focussing on that new direction.

Since you are clear that Tebow would have been there if invited, then it is equally clear that his presence wasn't required.
Reality Fan
can people please ignore these Tebow baiting posts? Please....you know why they are posted....just ignore these clowns so they go away....it makes coming very little fun.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jul 11 2015, 11:09 AM) *
can people please ignore these Tebow baiting posts? Please....you know why they are posted....just ignore these clowns so they go away....it makes coming very little fun.

He won't go away. We did our best to make that happen. We ran off the little angry bigot Tebow fan, but this guy isn't going anywhere until Tebow is cut. He's pretty harmless, albeit annoying.

Start some good topics. Whatcha got?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jul 11 2015, 11:09 AM) *

I agree
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.