Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JPP has finger amputated
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
rumply
Pretty fucking stupid managing to blow your hand up at the best of times, let alone in the middle of contract negotiations. He is a Giant though tongue.gif Luckily for him it sounds like it may not affect his career too much.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3h3 hours ago
ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today.

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 7m7 minutes ago
Split thickness skin graft for JPP is actually good news. Less severe than if other types or flap skin procedures. Best recovery/healing.

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 1h1 hour ago
Medical fact: Index finger is least important for power grip. If this is JPP only injury, he will do fine in NFL. Wish him the best.
Dreagon
Growing up while moving around small towns in Texas, it seemed like every year I knew a kid who blew a finger or part of his hand off. It always seemed to be that towns version of the kid who ate paint chips too.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jul 8 2015, 10:12 PM) *
It always seemed to be that towns version of the kid who ate paint chips too.

laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
I'm personally not a fan of the release of his medical records. I don't know the legal elements involved, but I think it's ethically fucked up.

I realize losing a finger isn't dramatically life changing, but it's still the lost of a body part. Schefter is fucking scum.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jul 9 2015, 01:05 PM) *
I'm personally not a fan of the release of his medical records. I don't know the legal elements involved, but I think it's ethically fucked up.

I realize losing a finger isn't dramatically life changing, but it's still the lost of a body part. Schefter is fucking scum.

Bob Ford agrees with you

he even hints at some legal trouble shefter might face as a result of disclosing med records

EDIT: Just saw that the hospital is investigating how shefter got the protected med record. likely an employee broke the law and shefter will have to come clean if a judge demands it

LINK
nephillymike
The hospital employee and Shefty are both done.

Pretty stupid thing to do IMO.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 9 2015, 08:11 PM) *
The hospital employee and Shefty are both done.

Pretty stupid thing to do IMO.

exactly....Bob Ford said it best in the piece above? WHY?

if he got a finger amputated we dont need to see medical record proof. report it and thats enough

like when a player signs a contract for X years at X million is all we need. i dont need to see a picture of the document

this might have been about Shefter flexing his "i got NFL contacts and source EVERYWHERE' muscles." 'yea son, what you got!'

went too far....for no real gain = stupid
mcnabbulous
I saw this tweet the other day, which made me laugh a bit:

@xmasape Jul 8
I'd be more angry at Adam Schefter if I didn't think he'd Periscope his own surgery if he thought it would get 500 RTs

It's largely true, but Schefter is still scum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.