Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McNabb could face 90 days jail time
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...est-dui-arrest/

That's some serious shit.

I have a friend who had that and had to go away for months.

No idea how harsh ARI law is compared to PA but my buddy did time. "Easy" time as he didn't get in accidents or anything like that but damn.

If he knew he was facing potential time with a second offense, hire a driver.

Hope it works out for him. He's a good guy.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 7 2015, 09:39 PM) *
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...est-dui-arrest/

That's some serious shit.

I have a friend who had that and had to go away for months.

No idea how harsh ARI law is compared to PA but my buddy did time. "Easy" time as he didn't get in accidents or anything like that but damn.

If he knew he was facing potential time with a second offense, hire a driver.

Hope it works out for him. He's a good guy.

well...if he puts other drivers at risk, he isnt such a good guy. i always say that it could be a family member of mine and more serious when this moron decides that "im fine..gimme my keys"

what i hope is that he gets whatever is needed to keep his drunk ass from driving. maybe the arrests will do it, maybe family counseling, maybe real jail time...i dont care, i need less of his ilk on the road

i would be shocked if he did meaningful time...pleased, no doubt....but shocked
D Rock
I'm with you BWB.
mcnabbulous
Pretty shitty behavior by a mega millionaire. Call a fucking Uber.

I bet Donnie's drinking is a large reason he packed on the lbs while in Philly. A shame, really.
xsv
“There was a story that was released, and I want everybody to be cognizant of it, because I am very aware of it, handling the matter at this particular point,” McNabb said. “But at this point, I have no further information, and as we continue on with the situation, then we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself.”

Jeezus fucking christ, is this guy still drunk? He can't even complete a sentence properly. He speaks about as well as TeBlow throws a pass.

Birdman420
I want to see him jump against the glass and do the air guitar during visitor hours
Reality Fan
I am a McNabb fan but I have little sympathy for a guy's 2nd offense with DUI. I get the first one....most of us have done something stupid like that and have been lucky to not have hurt anyone or been caught. The 2nd one is idiotic and certainly so for a man of his means.....

Sad to see him piss all over his legacy in such a moronic fashion.
BKRuger
No vomiting jokes?
JeeQ
McNabb has hit Second Overtime level stupidity again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.