Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Fantasy football question
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
I know I haven't been on much lately, and now I'm asking for help! Been on the road with spotty Internet when it's available at all.

Anyway, just wanted a quick poll of the brain trust here. I'm in a 12 team FF keeper league, and I wanted to see if anyone card enough to toss their 2 cents my way. I can keep two of the following 3:

Calvin Johnson
Odell Beckham Jr
Rob Gronkowski

Nobody else is in the running. I think I know which way I should go, but just thought I'd see what you find gentlemen thought. Thanks in advance!

On an Eagles note: I'm getting really excited for this season. I say this every year, but this feels like the longest off-season ever! Let's go Birds!
Zero
I don't do FF but just read that Beckham is having hammy issues. jumpclap.gif
mcnabbulous
I'd hold on to the WRs. Gronk, while a stud, is just too questionable from a physical, longevity perspective.
nephillymike
I don't trust Beckham's injuries.

Calvin Johnson is a definite and add Gronk as your second.

I know Gronk has injury issues but I got a feeling Beckhams are worse.
Eagle2720
Idk Calvin did have a down year compared to other seasons last year
samaroo
Well gee whiz guys, thanks for clearing that up for me! biggrin.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jul 7 2015, 12:04 AM) *
Well gee whiz guys, thanks for clearing that up for me! biggrin.gif

Curious what your gut was telling you.
samaroo
Well, my gut has changed its mind, actually. So it kind of matches this thread!

At first, I thought ODB might hit that sophomore slump, plus he's not surprising anyone anymore. So I was gonna leave him out.

A day or so later, I thought it'd be crazy to keep a TE, right?

I started to question keeping Megatron, but I can't let him go. I've been riding him for like 5 years now! And it's Megatron!

But if I had to make a decision today, it'd be the 2 WRs. So that's my gut feeling, I guess. If you can call it that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.