Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Oakafor
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I like the pick. When Embid comes back we'll have one good defensive big and one good offensive big.

It means we won't be a lottery pick next year, tho, IMO.
D Rock
We'll have Lakers and Miami pick next year.
Joegrane
I wonder if the slow recovery of Embiid kept them from trading out. They may feel they have to wait to trade Noel until they know if Embiid can play.

Embiid can play the 4/PF on O since he can shoot somewhat. The other two can't.

I suppose Embiid is less likely to re-injure himself playing PF vs C.

Noel and Oakafor would be awful on the court together, especially if not surrounded by shooters. Obviously no one will get to the rim with the opposing C and PF parked in the lane.

This situation assures they will have a Top 10 pick. They won't have a decent PG, they'll have weak 3pt shooting and weak bench except at C.

QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 25 2015, 07:53 PM) *
I like the pick. When Embid comes back we'll have one good defensive big and one good offensive big.

It means we won't be a lottery pick next year, tho, IMO.

D Rock
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 26 2015, 02:02 AM) *
I wonder if the slow recovery of Embiid kept them from trading out. They may feel they have to wait to trade Noel until they know if Embiid can play.

Embiid can play the 4/PF on O since he can shoot somewhat. The other two can't.

I suppose Embiid is less likely to re-injure himself playing PF vs C.

Noel and Oakafor would be awful on the court together, especially if not surrounded by shooters. Obviously no one will get to the rim with the opposing C and PF parked in the lane.

This situation assures they will have a Top 10 pick. They won't have a decent PG, they'll have weak 3pt shooting and weak bench except at C.

Clearly you know as much about hoops as you do football. Noel can't play the 4? Funny how he was runner up to ROY after moving to that spot.

laugh.gif

If Noel can't play the 4, then Teblow is a real quarterback too.

rolleyes.gif
Joegrane
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 25 2015, 09:42 PM) *
Clearly you know as much about hoops as you do football. Noel can't play the 4? Funny how he was runner up to ROY after moving to that spot.

laugh.gif

If Noel can't play the 4, then Teblow is a real quarterback too.

rolleyes.gif

That is SO stupid I won't bother to comment.
samaroo
He commented.
D Rock
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jun 30 2015, 12:21 AM) *
He commented.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.