Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dedicated Tebow thread
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
eagleaddict
Here's an idea - anyone interested in professing their love, hate, opinions, thoughts on anything Tebow can do it here in this thread. The rest of us can skip over it. Go nuts.
Eyrie
TeBlow sucks!

biggrin.gif
Dreagon
I would personally like to thank Chip Kelly and the Eagles organization for taking this on the chin like it did, so us guys with wacky-assed owners don't have to worry about them pulling a stunt like this. The gray hairs you saved were mine, and I'm eternally grateful biggrin.gif
american_champion
My problem with this thread is that it is prejudiciary towards a player on the roster.. Almost as if we should single Tim out and separate him from the Eagles team roster.. Why should Tim be persecuted against?.. We don't want that.. Chip Kelly wouldn't want that.. And the users who come here to get their Eagles news don't want that.. Chip has enstilled a much needed culture change in Philly.. And the theme is a team and solidarity.. As players.. As fans.. All as one.. God Bless.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 03:09 PM) *
we should single Tim out and separate him from the Eagles team roster..

QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 03:09 PM) *
And the users who come here to get their Eagles news don't want that..

wait, was there a vote on this?

cuz i want that...i want it very much...lol
Eyrie
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 08:09 PM) *
My problem with this thread is that it is prejudiciary towards a player on the roster.. Almost as if we should single Tim out and separate him from the Eagles team roster.. Why should Tim be persecuted against?.. We don't want that.. Chip Kelly wouldn't want that.. And the users who come here to get their Eagles news don't want that.. Chip has enstilled a much needed culture change in Philly.. And the theme is a team and solidarity.. As players.. As fans.. All as one.. God Bless.

Oh the irony from someone who singles TeBlow out for praise that bears no relation to his ability as a QB.

By the way, don't you have better things to do on a Sunday?
american_champion
Not that it's any of your business.. But I've already been to Church this morning bub.. Then I hopped in my F-350 and started rollin coal into the Ozone for you, your President and your Pope.. God Bless.
nephillymike
Yes, I vote FOR a separate Tebow thread.

Nephillymike votes Aye

Anyone?
Eyrie
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 08:22 PM) *
Not that it's any of your business.. But I've already been to Church this morning bub.. Then I hopped in my F-350 and started rollin coal into the Ozone for you, your President and your Pope.. God Bless.

According to the Pope (who knows more about your god's will than you do) climate change is real.

And according to the professional football world no-one was interested in Teblow for two years, so he's a long shot to make the team in any capacity, let alone be the elite player you desperately want him to be.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 02:09 PM) *

We don't want you to be around here at all. Go. Away.

Tim is separate because his legion of douchebag followers ruin everything. People don't hate Tebow. We hate you. You're annoying as fuck.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 21 2015, 04:52 PM) *
Yes, I vote FOR a separate Tebow thread.

Nephillymike votes Aye

Anyone?

I vote that we ban these two idiots and go back to life as we knew it.

And if a new member joins the board and starts a thread about Tebow...they get banned too.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 21 2015, 03:10 PM) *
I vote that we ban these two idiots and go back to life as we knew it.

And if a new member joins the board and starts a thread about Tebow...they get banned too.

Is this how your mother raised you to call people idiots because they are a fan of something your aren't? If Tebow makes the team I wouldn't be surprised if atleast 100 new Tebow fans sign up to this board. You have alot of hate in your heart. All I can do is pray for your soul and wish you well. You'll have to answer to God one day just as we all will.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 06:39 PM) *
Is this how your mother raised you to call people idiots because they are a fan of something your aren't? If Tebow makes the team I wouldn't be surprised if atleast 100 new Tebow fans sign up to this board. You have alot of hate in your heart. All I can do is pray for your soul and wish you well. You'll have to answer to God one day just as we all will.

No I won't. Don't project your fears and insecurities on me. Keep your shit off my football board. That's the problem here. Not the shitty QB you idolize.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 21 2015, 05:06 PM) *
No I won't. Don't project your fears and insecurities on me. Keep your shit off my football board. That's the problem here. Not the shitty QB you idolize.

Whether or not you believe it you will. I am not projecting any fears and insecurities. I will continue posting on this board as I please. I wont be keeping anything off this board. You nor I own this board. So You need to check yourself. I bet if I was to give you an address to meet at in person you wouldn't show up. Why because you hide behind your computer to insult, belittle, and spread your hate to anyone who is different than you.

xsv
TeBlow blows!

QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Jun 21 2015, 02:03 PM) *
Here's an idea - anyone interested in professing their love, hate, opinions, thoughts on anything Tebow can do it here in this thread. The rest of us can skip over it. Go nuts.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 07:12 PM) *
Whether or not you believe it you will. I am not projecting any fears and insecurities. I will continue posting on this board as I please. I wont be keeping anything off this board. You nor I own this board. So You need to check yourself. I bet if I was to give you an address to meet at in person you wouldn't show up. Why because you hide behind your computer to insult, belittle, and spread your hate to anyone who is different than you.

Did I just get threatened by a self righteous Christian on an Internet message board? Big day for me!

Guess what dude. It's a bunch of stories made up by middle eastern goat herders to explain the world. You live your life in fear of a mystery man in the sky because you're too weak to accept that the world is confusing and you don't have answers for everything. The worst part is that if you're statistically like 99% of the other Christians in the world, you weren't even able to find these fairy tales on your own. They were ingrained into your soft, underdeveloped skull by your family. You were brainwashed and you're too dense to have ever critically thought about anything in your life. You're a sheep.

Sadly, I have to point this out to you because you throw it in my face in a place I come to talk about football.

Christian_Cat
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 21 2015, 05:30 PM) *
Did I just get threatened by a self righteous Christian on an Internet message board? Big day for me!

Guess what dude. It's a bunch of stories made up by middle eastern goat herders to explain the world. You live your life in fear of a mystery man in the sky because you're too weak to accept that the world is confusing and you don't have answers for everything. The worst part is that if you're statistically like 99% of the other Christians in the world, you weren't even able to find these fairy tales on your own. They were ingrained into your soft, underdeveloped skull by your family. You were brainwashed and you're too dense to have ever critically thought about anything in your life. You're a sheep.

Sadly, I have to point this out to you because you throw it in my face in a place I come to talk about football.

Actually no one threatened anything bad. I was saying that you wouldn't meet up in person, sit down, and have a civilized conversation at say a restaurant or coffee house. You wouldn't meet face to face.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 07:53 PM) *
Actually no one threatened anything bad. I was saying that you wouldn't meet up in person, sit down, and have a civilized conversation at say a restaurant or coffee house. You wouldn't meet face to face.

Because you're annoying as fuck. I have literally no interest in listening to anything you have to say.

I would have a beer with anyone on this board, and I don't see eye to eye with many. But I wouldn't spend a second of my free time with you or your fellow Tebow crusader.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 21 2015, 06:01 PM) *
Because you're annoying as fuck. I have literally no interest in listening to anything you have to say.

I would have a beer with anyone on this board, and I don't see eye to eye with many. But I wouldn't spend a second of my free time with you or your fellow Tebow crusader.

That's because you couldn't hold a civilized conversation with any Christian person without hurling insults and that wouldn't fly when you are in front of their face. Hiding behind the computer is much easier. Its like the same way a white supremacist wouldn't sit down with an African American. Racism, bigotry etc
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 08:18 PM) *
That's because you couldn't hold a civilized conversation with any Christian person without hurling insults and that wouldn't fly when you are in front of their face. Hiding behind the computer is much easier. Its like the same way a white supremacist wouldn't sit down with an African American. Racism, bigotry etc

I live in America ya dope. The vast majority, including several very good friends, are Christian. My favorite Eagle of all-time is unabashedly Christian.

I really don't think or worry about it unless someone is obnoxiously throwing it in my face. You're obnoxious.

Pila
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 21 2015, 11:08 PM) *
We don't want you to be around here at all. Go. Away.

Tim is separate because his legion of douchebag followers ruin everything. People don't hate Tebow. We hate you. You're annoying as fuck.

I suspect we're bring trolled. There are only a handful of individuals in the entire world that willfully invite abuse with such delusional gusto. Surely, the odds of getting two of them at the same time is very low.
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 08:12 PM) *
I will continue posting on this board as I please. I wont be keeping anything off this board. You nor I own this board.
Here's what you fail or refuse to understand. There are many posters on this board who do, in fact know who owns it and have met, had beers and tailgated outside the Linc together. Your ability to post here is not guaranteed just because it's on the internet, bub. Everyone is welcome to their opinion and has the right to express it. This doesn't give you the right to be obnoxious and annoying. Are you socially handicapped?

This is where you go astray, not because you have an affection for a given player, but because you fail to accept that you are new in an established community and, as such should act accordingly. This is why you are an idiot. Button up and get to know who people are before you start pushing yourself on everyone. I guarantee you, Jesus did not act the way you act.

WWJD
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Pila @ Jun 22 2015, 07:48 AM) *
I suspect we're bring trolled. There are only a handful of individuals in the entire world that willfully invite abuse with such delusional gusto. Surely, the odds of getting two of them at the same time is very low.

No we are without a doubt being trolled. It works like this....

Tebow sucks. Everyone knows it. So coaches who are in the business of knowing it, question how he ever got into the league and quickly kick his ass out. The Tebow brigade of fools are incensed that he got kicked out because it doesn't give them a big enough platform for their leader god

They vow that if Tebow ever even gets close to getting a job they will make all those who mocked their god Tebow pay for it. They were annoyed when everyone agreed that Tebow sucks, so now they will annoy everyone right back

It's childish (they are immature) and stupid ( they have low intelligence and even lower NFL IQ) and kinda the opposite of WWJD (making them modern 'Christians') but they do it nonetheless.

They troll because they want to make us pay for acknowledging that Tebow sucks
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 22 2015, 05:11 AM) *
Here's what you fail or refuse to understand. There are many posters on this board who do, in fact know who owns it and have met, had beers and tailgated outside the Linc together. Your ability to post here is not guaranteed just because it's on the internet, bub. Everyone is welcome to their opinion and has the right to express it. This doesn't give you the right to be obnoxious and annoying. Are you socially handicapped?

This is where you go astray, not because you have an affection for a given player, but because you fail to accept that you are new in an established community and, as such should act accordingly. This is why you are an idiot. Button up and get to know who people are before you start pushing yourself on everyone. I guarantee you, Jesus did not act the way you act.

WWJD

Your ability to post here is not guaranteed. No ones ability to post here is guaranteed except the board owners. I get along with Jax, Joegrane etc. I have had several pms with them. I don't get along with you and some of the others because you guys are mean people. You, mcnabulous and some of the other posters don't want to get to know anyone new especially if they are Tebow fans. You talk about what Jesus did, but if you showed the pastor of a church your posts. I am certain he would not think they are very Christ like. Certain longtime posters haven't spoken highly of mcnabulous and some of the others. Maybe you and mcnabbulous should worry about mending your broken relationships with certain members who have been here for years.

Here's what would slove the problem since you don't care to get to know me. You, mcnabbulous etc ignore my posts and I'll ignore yours. Same goes for threads you don't like ignore them.

If you really want to talk how Jesus would act you can pm me and I'll give you the address to my church. There we can meet up in church and go over your posts and mine with the pastor.

mcnabbulous
I don't think this guy is smart enough to be a troll.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 11:01 AM) *
Here's what would slove the problem since you don't care to get to know me. You, mcnabbulous etc ignore my posts and I'll ignore yours. Same goes for threads you don't like ignore them.

If you really want to talk how Jesus would act you can pm me and I'll give you the address to my church. There we can meet up in church and go over your posts and mine with the pastor.

Sorry slappy that's not the way it works.

I neglected to mention a few things when I told you about the ignore feature. You see, you can ignore me all you want but when you post hypocritical BS I will call you out on it. When you profess your worship of Tebow and annoy fans without consideration I will call you out on it. When you call yourself a fan when you know nothing about what the term means I will call you out on it

Also I was tempted to send this guy a PM to see what church on the planet would sit down to discuss posts on an Internet forum. Since this guy is not an adult yet it's likely a youth pastor or some such. Either way I'm thinking that the pastor is not as interested in mediating between two internet parties as this guy thinks

It's such a kid way of thinking when you don't consider how the adult feels .....like when two kids are arguing over who plays with what and appeals to the closest adult/parent/teacher for a ruling, the adult doesn't really care, but placates the children to keep the peace

It's nice to know this dude annoys his pastor too....lol
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 22 2015, 09:17 AM) *
Sorry slappy that's not the way it works.

I neglected to mention a few things when I told you about the ignore feature. You see, you can ignore me all you want but when you post hypocritical BS I will call you out on it. When you profess your worship of Tebow and annoy fans without consideration I will call you out on it. When you call yourself a fan when you know nothing about what the term means I will call you out on it

Also I was tempted to send this guy a PM to see what church on the planet would sit down to discuss posts on an Internet forum. Since this guy is not an adult yet it's likely a youth pastor or some such. Either way I'm thinking that the pastor is not as interested in mediating between two internet parties as this guy thinks

It's such a kid way of thinking when you don't consider how the adult feels .....like when two kids are arguing over who plays with what and appeals to the closest adult/parent/teacher for a ruling, the adult doesn't really care, but placates the children to keep the peace

It's nice to know this dude annoys his pastor too....lol

Would you like to meet in person to find out what kind of person I am?
I am dying to see the face and person behind your username.
Quoting the bible is not hypocritical BS.

I have a right to be fan of who I want.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 03:00 PM) *
Would you like to meet in person to find out what kind of person I am?
I am dying to see the face and person behind your username.
Quoting the bible is not hypocritical BS.

I have a right to be fan of who I want.

Whoa passive aggressive intarwebs muscles. Something else you will learn as you grow up junior, adults don't get enough time to meet up with people they like due to life. im gonna take time for a Tebow worshipper.....ah youth

It's also an indication of your youth to be so.....how can I say.....'touched' by my words on the screen that you are "dying" to meet me? You admit this kind of thing in public?

You quoting the buybull in a forum that is intended for football discussions when you know other posters don't want that crap and at the same time whining that people are being "mean" to you and how wrong that is DEFINES hypocritical my boy

You have a right to proclaim yourself a fan as much as you want.....I will follow it up with exposition of how big a fraud you are. We all good now? Kool!
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 22 2015, 12:33 PM) *
Whoa passive aggressive intarwebs muscles. Something else you will learn as you grow up junior, adults don't get enough time to meet up with people they like due to life. im gonna take time for a Tebow worshipper.....ah youth

It's also an indication of your youth to be so.....how can I say.....'touched' by my words on the screen that you are "dying" to meet me? You admit this kind of thing in public?

You quoting the buybull in a forum that is intended for football discussions when you know other posters don't want that crap and at the same time whining that people are being "mean" to you and how wrong that is DEFINES hypocritical my boy

You have a right to proclaim yourself a fan as much as you want.....I will follow it up with exposition of how big a fraud you are. We all good now? Kool!

Carrie Underwood is an avid Christian who called out the mean people on Twitter. Would you say she's a hypocrite too?

You don't have time to meet me in person, but you have time to go back and forth with a poster on a message board. Okay Got it!
Phits
I don't get the hostility towards the new posters who have divulged their appreciation for a player on the Eagles roster. Why does it matter how somebody came to become and Eagles fan? Some people cheer for the name in the front some for the name in the back. As long as they cheer for our Philly green.

Some of our veteran posters have gone too far and have come across as immature and insensitive.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Jun 22 2015, 03:16 PM) *
I don't get the hostility towards the new posters who have divulged their appreciation for a player on the Eagles roster. Why does it matter how somebody came to become and Eagles fan? Some people cheer for the name in the front some for the name in the back. As long as they cheer for our Philly green.

Some of our veteran posters have gone too far and have come across as immature and insensitive.

Because they're annoying. If they want to come and be contributing members of the community, that's one thing. Instead, they flood the board with posts about Tebow, Christianity, or veiled criticisms of Tebow's competition.

Z did everything possible to reason with them. I didn't bother wasting my time. The end result was the same.

Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 22 2015, 04:34 PM) *
Instead, they flood the board with posts about Tebow, Christianity, or veiled criticisms of Tebow's competition.

How is that any different than ranting about any player/coach past or present?

Z did everything possible to reason with them. I didn't bother wasting my time. The end result was the same.

Z was trying to maintain the peace. Obviously, his allegiance is to the board members that have been around for a while. I doubt very much that he was lending support to the vitriol and name calling.

Regardless, I just wanted to say my peace.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 03:52 PM) *
Carrie Underwood is an avid Christian who called out the mean people on Twitter. Would you say she's a hypocrite too?

You don't have time to meet me in person, but you have time to go back and forth with a poster on a message board. Okay Got it!

if she is "calling out mean people" while purposefully annoying people on a message board....then yea hypocrite

adults dont have time for you outside of a message board. you say "got it" but again failed to thank me for teaching you these lessons about how life is for grown-ups

no sweat tho....giving is its own reward
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 11:01 AM) *
Your ability to post here is not guaranteed. No ones ability to post here is guaranteed except the board owners. I get along with Jax, Joegrane etc. I have had several pms with them. I don't get along with you and some of the others because you guys are mean people. You, mcnabulous and some of the other posters don't want to get to know anyone new especially if they are Tebow fans. You talk about what Jesus did, but if you showed the pastor of a church your posts. I am certain he would not think they are very Christ like. Certain longtime posters haven't spoken highly of mcnabulous and some of the others. Maybe you and mcnabbulous should worry about mending your broken relationships with certain members who have been here for years.

Either you don't understand that you are asking for what you are receiving, don't care that you are annoying people because of your attitude or you are purposefully trying to antagonize people. I have tried several times to help you understand why you are being treated the way that you are. You think I'm 'mean' but I'm actually trying to get you to see why posters are treating you in a way that hurts your feelings.

You're acting pretty young, inexperienced in dealing with groups where there are a wide variety of opinions and personalities. If you're serious about wanting to be accepted and to fit in, why not ask some experienced members how to accomplish that? Advice, guidance.

You think we're mean (interesting choice of words), you should hang around a while and see how we treat Cowboy fans, Redskin (racially insensitive) fans or Giant fans when they come in with their act. Then look at Dreagon, our friend who only has one unredeeming quality that I can see: he's a Cowboy fan. Ask Dreagon how to get past our natural prejudices to become a welcomed and respected member of the community. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and whining about the mean people who don't understand you and either fit in or leave. I'm sure there are plenty of other Eagle message boards around that will be blessed to have a 4th string QB fan join the discussion.
american_champion
Redskin (racially insensitive)

Lol.. Thx Chief Bearclaw.. We need people like you to tell us evil whitey cracka folk what is and isn't racist in modern day America.. Your people have cried wolf too many times.. It's universally laughable at this point.. So spare us the political correct b.s. God Bless.
D Rock
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 22 2015, 11:47 PM) *
Lol.. Thx Chief Bearclaw.. We need people like you to tell us evil whitey cracka folk what is and isn't racist in modern day America.. Your people have cried wolf too many times.. It's universally laughable at this point.. So spare us the political correct b.s. God Bless.

LOLOLOLOL

Your words and deeds make Jesus cry.

rolleyes.gif
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 22 2015, 03:40 PM) *
if she is "calling out mean people" while purposefully annoying people on a message board....then yea hypocrite

adults dont have time for you outside of a message board. you say "got it" but again failed to thank me for teaching you these lessons about how life is for grown-ups

no sweat tho....giving is its own reward

There's nothing wrong with me posting about one of my favorite players. You are free to not partake in discussion of whatever topics don't tickle your fancy. I talk about Tebow to everyone I know so it's not done on purpose or anything. I just talk about things I like just as you yourself do. It's counterproductive to get on a board and harass those that are different than you.

You don't want to meet in person because you have something to hide. I have nothing to hide and that's why I will meet with anyone in person. Football season starts in a few months I would think by then you would hopefully focus rather on yourself and about your interests rather than policing what topics/ players people can/ can't talk about on a message board that you nor I own.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 08:03 PM) *
There's nothing wrong with me posting about one of my favorite players. You are free to not partake in discussion of whatever topics don't tickle your fancy. I talk about Tebow to everyone I know so it's not done on purpose or anything. I just talk about things I like just as you yourself do. It's counterproductive to get on a board and harass those that are different than you.

You don't want to meet in person because you have something to hide. I have nothing to hide and that's why I will meet with anyone in person. Football season starts in a few months I would think by then you would hopefully focus rather on yourself and about your interests rather than policing what topics/ players people can/ can't talk about on a message board that you nor I own.

yes keep posting your thoughts son. i have something to hide, i need jesus AANNND a psychologist, or maybe there is some mystery poster who says i beat my dog? you have to grow up a bit before you will understand. when you grow up you will see how insignificant internet posters (like me) are and you will ask yourself...

"why did i ever out my age by trying to meet these people? they are just words on a screen. i actually tried to shame them into caring who i am? JESUS i was such a fool"

until Tebow is cut i will just keep teaching you. hopefully there is some ESPN forum of adults who will continue your training once Tebow goes back to TV

to be honest, i want Tebow gone....but i might be enjoying this a little. sorry guys
Dreagon
As a gag response to this thread, I thought it would be funny to look at y'alls roster and find whatever no-name QB from college you guys picked up as a camp arm and start a dedicated thread on him...

...only you guys didn't do that. Tebow is the only guy y'all picked up.

Barkley might actually be in trouble here.
samaroo
Man, what happened to this place?

It's rhetorical. We know what happened.

And for the record, I still consider myself one of the "new guys" and had no issues being assimilated by the group here. Cheers for that, guys!
D Rock
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jun 23 2015, 02:20 AM) *
Man, what happened to this place?

It's rhetorical. We know what happened.

And for the record, I still consider myself one of the "new guys" and had no issues being assimilated by the group here. Cheers for that, guys!

You aren't a jack off. Of course you were welcomed.
Eyrie
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 23 2015, 01:55 AM) *
i have something to hide, i need jesus

I'm prepared to be tolerant of you despite that tongue.gif

AANNND a psychologist,

After all those years of being an Eagles fan, that's pretty obvious biggrin.gif

or maybe there is some mystery poster who says i beat my dog?

But there are limits to my tolerance (ask Vick or Damon Moore) mad.gif
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 23 2015, 03:10 PM) *
I'm prepared to be tolerant of you despite that tongue.gif

After all those years of being an Eagles fan, that's pretty obvious biggrin.gif

But there are limits to my tolerance (ask Vick or Damon Moore) mad.gif

lol....i am a handful no doubt
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jun 22 2015, 08:20 PM) *
As a gag response to this thread, I thought it would be funny to look at y'alls roster and find whatever no-name QB from college you guys picked up as a camp arm and start a dedicated thread on him...

...only you guys didn't do that. Tebow is the only guy y'all picked up.

Barkley might actually be in trouble here.

The thought did cross my mind to fins the most obscure guys on the Eagles 90 man roster and start threads about them!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.