Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TeBlow not projected to make the 53 man roster.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Yeah, I know it's only mini-camp, and doens't really matter. I just wanted to say TeBlow.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-53-man-r...r-otasminicamp/
D Rock
I'm pulling for Travis long to beat out braeman.
Eyrie
Slightly surprised that Couplin isn't even mentioned at S.

Other than that it looks a decent squad based on what we have. However I wish we had a better starter at G and better depth at OLB.
american_champion
Do you really think
Chip cares about what some Godless liberal website thinks of Tim TeBow?.. If he cared about what the media thought of Tim, he never would have signed him.. Tim will make the roster because Chip knows the type of warrior and teammate he is.. Guarantee.. God Bless.
Joegrane
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 21 2015, 10:10 AM) *
Yeah, I know it's only mini-camp, and doens't really matter. I just wanted to say TeBlow.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-53-man-r...r-otasminicamp/

He also thinks D Ryans won't start over Kendricks

E Rowe will beat Carroll for starting CB

3rd round pick Hicks won't be active but brad Jones will.

Riley Cooper is not a lock to make the team.

Therefore take anything this guy writes with a spoonful of salt.

xsv
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 03:00 PM) *
Do you really think
Chip cares about what some Godless liberal website thinks of Tim TeBow?.. If he cared about what the media thought of Tim, he never would have signed him.. Tim will make the roster because Chip knows the type of warrior and teammate he is.. Guarantee.. God Bless.

Do you really think anyone here thinks that Chip care what anyone in the media says? Are you natually obtuse, or are you this way on purpose?

TeBlow won't make it past the first round of cuts.
nephillymike
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 21 2015, 07:16 PM) *
Do you really think anyone here thinks that Chip care what anyone in the media says? Are you natually obtuse, or are you this way on purpose?

TeBlow won't make it past the first round of cuts.

Off topic.

What person in a movie got in a lot of trouble for saying that someone was obtuse?

Name the movie
Name the actor
Name the the character
xsv
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 21 2015, 08:21 PM) *
Off topic.

What person in a movie got in a lot of trouble for saying that someone was obtuse?

Name the movie
Name the actor
Name the the character

Shawshank redemption. I'd have to Google the rest.
nephillymike
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 21 2015, 07:23 PM) *

Andy DuFraine
Tim Robbins

One of the best movies ever.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 21 2015, 08:23 PM) *

Andy Dufresne (tim robbins) said it to the Warden who's name escapes me because he is a career B actor

wait.....the fact that me and another poster immediately remembered when the term was last used means that its almost never used to describe people. maybe thats why the Warden guy got so pissed

rarely being used or not...it perfectly describes tebow ppl trying to pretend that he is good, they are fans, and their presence isnt annoying to real fans

raise your glasses gentlemen...to the obtuse! and may they find their way to Dallas after Tebow goes there! (sorry Dreagon)
xsv
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 21 2015, 08:31 PM) *
Andy DuFraine
Tim Robbins

Agreed!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 21 2015, 08:31 PM) *
Andy DuFraine
Tim Robbins

Yes.
Phits
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 21 2015, 08:32 PM) *
Andy Dufresne (tim robbins) said it to the Warden who's name escapes me because he is a career B actor

Bob Gunton aka "Warden Norton"

"I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank."

I wouldn't call him a B actor. I believe he is what is referred to as a character actor.
american_champion
Outstanding actor.. Not widely known.. God Bless.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.