Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So according to the the NFL top 100
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
ChipSucks

So according to the NFL top 100 of 2015 thanks to CHIP KELLY ,
The Eagles dropped all of these players plus many more while receiving minimal value in return. His drafts have been garbage and his coaching just as bad. He took a great performing quarterback and micromanaged him to the point of turning him into Ryan Leaf quality disaster when before the micromanaging Foles was subjected to he was having an amazing year even while standing behind a line that was so injured and messed up that it made our team look like pop warner kids who turn the ball over every other offensive drive.

#5 overall Lesean McCoy - we received a injured linebacker who I definitely respect and feel can turn into a possible probowl LB . But is he worth the equivalent to anyone on mccoys level??? Hell no! Wine thing worked out in our favor and not due to Kelly's planning or anything we just lucked out having Demarco Murray fall into our lap. Without that occurring we would be screwed royally.
#70 overall Nick Foles - we recieved an injury prone overpriced bum of a quarterback who we now pay $12,985,000 for 2015 alone. Now if we kept Foles we would've had a great quarterback who only costs us $1,542,000 in 2015 and if we stuck with him instead of micromanaging everything he did like KELLY did to him last season which accompanied nothing but destroying a very skilled quarterbacks play , comfort and style.

#88 overall Evan Mathis and received nothing in return.

He got rid of Jeremy Maclin who was a solid wr who runs great routes and have really good hands. But KELLY feels like he needs to burn the whole house down while receiving minimal to very low returns on quality players while doing so inorder to rebuild a new one...

Our drafts have been horrible aswell with KELLY choosing garbage when everyone and their mom sees the obvious choice but he decides he needs to make an unusual choice for his pick so he can have his ego stroked on the tv hearing the analysts make bogus claims and suggesting chips genius may have allowed the Eagles to snatch up a steal with their 1st pick that they could've gotten in round 3 or 4. It's truly sad.

Watch Foles have a amazing year with the Rams and it will go down in NFL history as one of the biggest mistakes a team has even made.
mcnabbulous
You suck
Zero
It's not just the Tebow idiots.
Pila
There's no shortage of idiots, clearly.
D Rock
The imaginary-friends crew have recruited assistance.

pfft
Joegrane
QUOTE (ChipSucks @ Jun 20 2015, 07:50 PM) *
He took a great performing quarterback and micromanaged him to the point of turning him into Ryan Leaf quality disaster when before the micromanaging Foles was subjected to he was having an amazing year even while standing behind a line that was so injured and messed up....

Watch Foles have a amazing year with the Rams and it will go down in NFL history as one of the biggest mistakes a team has even made.

I've not heard the "micromanaging" argument previously. Why didn't Chip micromanage him in 2013? Why would Chip decide to micromanage a guy in 2014 who put up Pro Bowl numbers in the previous year?

My recollection is that in 2013 Foles had a healthy and talented O Line. In 2012 and 2014 he was behind backups on the O Line.

I like Foles, I think he'll be at least a solid starting QB if given a decent O Line, weapons and system; however, he has not been effective behind a poor O Line.

The Rams will have a young O Line and young weapons around him in a new system. He'll also have to face the good defenses in the NFC West.

He'll likely have a rude awakening this year but I like his chances to be successful in the long term.

What do you think the chances are that "ChipSucks" is L. McCoy's brother who now has to sit in the snow in Buffalo?
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 20 2015, 05:01 PM) *
It's not just the Tebow idiots.

So are you calling me an idiot for being a Tebow fan?
D Rock
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 02:35 AM) *

Yes. Even an idiot should see that.
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 20 2015, 10:35 PM) *

No, I'm calling you an idiot because you're a phony, an instigator and an idiot.
xsv
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 20 2015, 10:35 PM) *

I dunno about idiot. That might be a little harsh. Maybe just a person affected with extreme mental retardation. Or a kid of about 10. One of the two.
D Rock
I imagine this twit pulling one out over his perceived persecution complex whilst sitting before his TeBlow shrine.
eagleaddict
QUOTE (ChipSucks @ Jun 20 2015, 07:50 PM) *
So according to the NFL top 100 of 2015 thanks to CHIP KELLY ,
The Eagles dropped all of these players plus many more while receiving minimal value in return. His drafts have been garbage and his coaching just as bad. He took a great performing quarterback and micromanaged him to the point of turning him into Ryan Leaf quality disaster when before the micromanaging Foles was subjected to he was having an amazing year even while standing behind a line that was so injured and messed up that it made our team look like pop warner kids who turn the ball over every other offensive drive.

#5 overall Lesean McCoy - we received a injured linebacker who I definitely respect and feel can turn into a possible probowl LB . But is he worth the equivalent to anyone on mccoys level??? Hell no! Wine thing worked out in our favor and not due to Kelly's planning or anything we just lucked out having Demarco Murray fall into our lap. Without that occurring we would be screwed royally.
#70 overall Nick Foles - we recieved an injury prone overpriced bum of a quarterback who we now pay $12,985,000 for 2015 alone. Now if we kept Foles we would've had a great quarterback who only costs us $1,542,000 in 2015 and if we stuck with him instead of micromanaging everything he did like KELLY did to him last season which accompanied nothing but destroying a very skilled quarterbacks play , comfort and style.

#88 overall Evan Mathis and received nothing in return.

He got rid of Jeremy Maclin who was a solid wr who runs great routes and have really good hands. But KELLY feels like he needs to burn the whole house down while receiving minimal to very low returns on quality players while doing so inorder to rebuild a new one...

Our drafts have been horrible aswell with KELLY choosing garbage when everyone and their mom sees the obvious choice but he decides he needs to make an unusual choice for his pick so he can have his ego stroked on the tv hearing the analysts make bogus claims and suggesting chips genius may have allowed the Eagles to snatch up a steal with their 1st pick that they could've gotten in round 3 or 4. It's truly sad.

Maclin will be missed. McCoy won't. Mathis doesn't deserve to be here with how his attitude changed. Don't bite the hand that feeds you IMO. Still sad about Foles , but he was a nice surprise. Not sure if he, Sanchez or Bradford are franchise qbs but we will know soon enough.
Eyrie
I missed the bit where we got rid of Maclin.

I thought that we made him an excellent offer which the Chiefs bettered?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 21 2015, 02:09 PM) *

You have to remember that the person who said this is an idiot that isn't rational.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 21 2015, 02:09 PM) *

Eh Eyrie me lad, we have plenty of money to ante up.

Our Cap Room:

http://overthecap.com/calculator/philadelphia-eagles/

Maclin's Cap Per Year:

http://overthecap.com/player/jeremy-maclin/757/

Cut Austin

http://overthecap.com/player/miles-austin/647/

Sign Mac to that same deal and cut Austin and we'd still be over 12M of cap left. If things went bad with Maclin, we'd be in a plus cap situation with a cut after the first two years of his contract. Cooper is an obvious talent cut, but he costs us more to cut him than keep him (capwise) this year.

So to be 14.1M under the cap without Maclin, or 12.9M under the cap with him for this year? (3.4M for Mac - 2.2M for Austin = net of 1.2M of cap use by keeping Mac this year)

Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 21 2015, 06:15 PM) *
Eh Eyrie me lad, we have plenty of money to ante up.

Our Cap Room:

http://overthecap.com/calculator/philadelphia-eagles/

Maclin's Cap Per Year:

http://overthecap.com/player/jeremy-maclin/757/

Cut Austin

http://overthecap.com/player/miles-austin/647/

Sign Mac to that same deal and cut Austin and we'd still be over 12M of cap left. If things went bad with Maclin, we'd be in a plus cap situation with a cut after the first two years of his contract. Cooper is an obvious talent cut, but he costs us more to cut him than keep him (capwise) this year.

So to be 14.1M under the cap without Maclin, or 12.9M under the cap with him for this year? (3.4M for Mac - 2.2M for Austin = net of 1.2M of cap use by keeping Mac this year)

I think Eyrie's point was that we made a legitimate offer to Maclin and he chose to move on. It wasn't a matter of whether we could afford to do it or not.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Phits @ Jun 22 2015, 02:15 AM) *
I think Eyrie's point was that we made a legitimate offer to Maclin and he chose to move on. It wasn't a matter of whether we could afford to do it or not.

Correct.

At some point you have to stop increasing your offer because you feel it is already more than adequate. If someone else then wants to overpay, that is then their problem.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 21 2015, 08:31 AM) *
No, I'm calling you an idiot because you're a phony, an instigator and an idiot.

You don't know me from Adam. So to call me all those 3 things would be an ignorant assumption. What I do know is that you broke the rules by insulting another member of the forum.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 02:15 PM) *
You don't know me from Adam. So to call me all those 3 things would be an ignorant assumption. What I do know is that you broke the rules by insulting another member of the forum.

it's not an assumption or an insult. It's an accurate assessment of you based on the posts you have offered on this forum.

If you don't like being referred to as a phony idiot who instigates, don't be one.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 22 2015, 11:51 AM) *
it's not an assumption or an insult. It's an accurate assessment of you based on the posts you have offered on this forum.

If you don't like being referred to as a phony idiot who instigates, don't be one.

I could say the same thing about your posts. You need Jesus.

You are only here to argue with other posters who don't share their same views. That's could fall into all 3 things mentioned.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 02:56 PM) *
I could say the same thing about your posts. You need Jesus.

You are only here to argue with other posters who don't share their same views. That's could fall into all 3 things mentioned.

lol.....make up your mind

If you could say the same of me then it's not an "ignorant assumption" as you said in your last post

If you no longer believe it's about "ignorant assumptions", and now understand that people are making an assessment about you based on what you post then yes you could do the same with my posts

If the latter is true then thank me for teaching you son! If it's the former then you can't say the same of me

I don't care either way because I'm an adult and you are a child.....but I help when I can...lol

Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 22 2015, 12:08 PM) *
lol.....make up your mind

If you could say the same of me then it's not an "ignorant assumption" as you said in your last post

If you no longer believe it's about "ignorant assumptions", and now understand that people are making an assessment about you based on what you post then yes you could do the same with my posts

If the latter is true then thank me for teaching you son! If it's the former then you can't say the same of me

I don't care either way because I'm an adult and you are a child.....but I help when I can...lol

You think you know my age.

Would you like to meet in person and find out how old I am?
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 22 2015, 03:32 PM) *
You think you know my age.

Would you like to meet in person and find out how old I am?

I don't know your age....I know you are not an adult because you think and speak as a child

The intarwebs muscle here too...lol
samaroo
Isn't there a relevant Bible quote to go along with this? Something about putting away childish things?

I tell you, that book would be the best thing ever if the people who carry it around actually understood it instead of just quoting empty words.

Also, I highly recommend Don Quixote. Another great fiction work.
Eyrie
QUOTE (samaroo @ Jun 23 2015, 04:29 AM) *
Isn't there a relevant Bible quote to go along with this? Something about putting away childish things?

I tell you, that book would be the best thing ever if the people who carry it around actually understood it instead of just quoting empty words.

Also, I highly recommend Don Quixote. Another great fiction work.

I'd recommend the Epic of Gilgamesh. Then you can read where they nicked the idea for a flood from.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 23 2015, 02:11 PM) *
I'd recommend the Epic of Gilgamesh. Then you can read where they nicked the idea for a flood from.

There are over 100 flood stories in ancient texts.

Maybe they all got their material from the same catastrophic event?
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 24 2015, 12:43 AM) *
There are over 100 flood stories in ancient texts.

Maybe they all got their material from the same catastrophic event?

Floods being not uncommon throughout the world, perhaps they're all of unique relatively minor events where the ancient view of the world and our place in it rendered the perception as catastrophic. Your neighborhood flooding would seem catastrophic if your sphere of experience never went beyond your town or region.

More likely, it's a case of plagiarism and conquering forces taking on aspects of local lure into their own dogma. Not unlike Christmas being being derived from the earlier practices of Northern European folk and reworked as jesus' birth story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.