Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip Kelly on Tim Tebow: 'He's really progressed'
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Christian_Cat
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chip-ke...ogressed-061715

I know there's tons of negative articles online about how Tebow has been doing in Eagles training camp. However, its nice to see an article that talks about what the head coach thinks of Tim Tebow and how he's doing in practice.
mcnabbulous
He's moved up from a triple sell to a "don't buy"
american_champion
Anyone that trust the liberal Godless media of giving Tim TeBow a fair shake is either stupid or living in a closet.. The media made it their agenda to demonize TeBow as a distraction on a team roster.. He was sabotaged.. Tim's religious comfort makes them tremble.. They fear Tim TeBow..

The guy was a 1st year starter who took a dead dog 1-4 Broncos team to the Playoffs where he miraculously defeated The Pittsburgh Steelers.. The greatest collegiate warrior to ever lace them up.. That guy.. Tim TeBow.. Never got another chance.. Shunned... In a lg. filled with absolute scrubs at QB.. I agree with ESPN's Michael Wilbon.. "There's something sinister at play"..

Luckily, we have Chip Kelly as a coach who could care less about race or religion.. All that matters is if you can play or not.. And trust me.. Chip knows exactly what type of warrior, playmaker , football player Tim TeBow is.. And that's the reason he will make the team.. God Bless.

JeeQ
If Tebow can't beat out Mark Sanchez and Matt Barkley for a roster spot then he truly is a terrible QB... because I honestly can't think of two QBs worse than Sanchez and Barkley... except for maybe Tim Tebow

At this point I'm rooting for Tebow for the sole reason of never wanting to see Barkley or Sanchez on a football field again
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Jun 19 2015, 05:39 PM) *
If Tebow can't beat out Mark Sanchez and Matt Barkley for a roster spot then he truly is a terrible QB... because I honestly can't think of two QBs worse than Sanchez and Barkley... except for maybe Tim Tebow

At this point I'm rooting for Tebow for the sole reason of never wanting to see Barkley or Sanchez on a football field again

I think both Sanchez and Barkley will be better than your expectations.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 19 2015, 05:54 PM) *
I think both Sanchez and Barkley will be better than your expectations.

I think Tebow will be better than your expectations. I am not saying he will be this elite QB or anything. You cite a the numerous reporters who express negative opinion based on their observation. But there have been some reporters expressing positive opnions on Tebow during training camp. With that said the only opinion that will matter when final cuts are made is Chip Kelly's. Here Chip Kelly expresses positive opinion on Tebow's progression.

He might not be the best QB, but helped the Broncos get to the playoffs and win a playoff game.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 19 2015, 09:06 PM) *
I think Tebow will be better than your expectations. I am not saying he will be this elite QB or anything. You cite a the numerous reporters who express negative opinion based on their observation. But there have been some reporters expressing positive options on Tebow during training camp. With that said the only opinion that will matter when final cuts are made is Chip Kelly's. Here Chip Kelly expresses positive opinion on Tebow's progression.

He might not be the best QB, but helped the Broncos get to the playoffs and win a playoff game.

True, time will tell.

I wish him no ill will.

If he was better, I'd love to have him.

He just struggles too much with repetitive accuracy and quick decision and quick release.

Those are issues.

If he beats out Barkley, than he deserves it.

One thing hanging out there is if Vick has not signed and he is looking for a paycheck, I bring him in as he's better than both of the 3rd stringers and probably even the 2nd stringer.

But I understand if he wants a chance to be closer to starting.
Joegrane
I don't recall anyone mentioning Vick. I bet Chip would like someone younger to develop for the future.
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 19 2015, 10:14 PM) *
One thing hanging out there is if Vick has not signed and he is looking for a paycheck, I bring him in as he's better than both of the 3rd stringers and probably even the 2nd stringer.

But I understand if he wants a chance to be closer to starting.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 19 2015, 09:29 PM) *
I don't recall anyone mentioning Vick. I bet Chip would like someone younger to develop for the future.

Nobody as far as I know has mentioned Vick.

I have to believe that he still needs a paycheck, given his lost earnings while incarcerated.

If he is going to work, why not work here if no better offers are out there. This is especially important is there are concerns with Bradford's health.

Probably won't happen. But I just want to win and to me, Vick is better than at least two of our four QB's.

Maybe if Chip isn't happy with either Barkley or Tebow, but even so I gotta believe Vick goes somewhere else with a better shot at spot starting.
Eyrie
I'd agree that Vick still has more to offer than Barkley or Tebow.

I also think the main obstacle to bringing Vick in as the #3 would be the media circus that would follow. At least it would be about whether Vick or Sanchez should start if Bradford is struggling, rather than banner headlines that he managed to complete a pass in OTAs against defenceless DBs.

Zero
As I recall Vick had some fairly uncomplimentary words for Cooper a year or so ago. I don't think there's any chance of him being back in Philly.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 20 2015, 06:19 AM) *
As I recall Vick had some fairly uncomplimentary words for Cooper a year or so ago. I don't think there's any chance of him being back in Philly.

When Cooper had his controversy, Vick was attempting to seem like a leader so he made statements of acceptance when Cooper was away from the team a few days while other players were angry

Later he offered congrats to Cooper when Chip gave him too much money. Last I heard Vick said he tried to call Cooper or something but never got thru. Vick knows he is cooked and his best chance to get a job lies, ironically, in his ability to convince a team that he would be a great locker room guy, leader and mentor....he ain't having many choice words for anybody, at least until the season starts and he has to accept that nobody wants him....cuz y'know....he is cooked

This is why I don't want guys who suck but maintain a loyal fan base to remain on my team. #3 guys always suck, but we get people talking about how better he would be vs the starter. Sanchez sucks...but he is better than Vick at this stage. Going into a season with bradford's knees and Sanchez' arm with Vick at #3 will be torture every single down.

Yes I want Barkley, or some suckass unknown like him, to be #3. The #3 guy isn't winning you anything. Why bring along the circus if it's not going to make any difference. The answer for some would be, "well, Chip can coach 'em up and he still can do blah blah blah...."

No thanks
xsv
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 19 2015, 10:06 PM) *
I think Tebow will be better than your expectations. I am not saying he will be this elite QB or anything. You cite a the numerous reporters who express negative opinion based on their observation. But there have been some reporters expressing positive opnions on Tebow during training camp. With that said the only opinion that will matter when final cuts are made is Chip Kelly's. Here Chip Kelly expresses positive opinion on Tebow's progression.

Anyone that says that Tebow has done well in "training camp" this year knows absolutely nothing about football.

That's a fact. Look it up.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 20 2015, 07:26 AM) *
Anyone that says that Tebow has done well in "training camp" this year knows absolutely nothing about football.

That's a fact. Look it up.

http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/fact.html

"Sometimes it is challenging to tell the facts and opinions apart. For example, is the following a fact or an opinion?
"Abraham Lincoln was the most eloquent writer of all the U.S. Presidents."
This is an opinion, but you have to know that eloquent is a descriptive word to for this to become clear. Descriptive words are subjective, or state someone's opinion. It can become unclear how to separate fact and opinion when many people hold the same opinion. This is when it becomes important to understand what the word bias means."

"Three examples of facts that are concrete and that could be documented include:

1.The house was painted on November 18, 1999.
2.Today is Saturday.
3.My son had a temperature of one hundred and two degrees this morning."

"Most of the time we keep our biases inside and use them to decide who to vote for, what to study in school, and how we want to appear in public. Other times, however, people can let their bias or opinions guide them to do dangerous acts. Issues such as racism, gun control, abortion, and patriotism provoke many people to act on their biases and do things that harm others. As long as biases are peacefully shared, there is little harm. But, when they are uncontrolled, strong biases can bring out anger and create hatred toward those who disagree. That is when facts and opinions become very challenging to separate."

Example is I say Christinia Aguilera is a really good singer. That would be an opinion be I am describing what kind of singer she is.

Example if I say Christinia Aguilera was born December 18, 1980. That is a fact that can't be changed.

Tom Brady is an elite QB. While I and many people would agree with that statement it is still an Opinion.

Tom Brady is married to Gisele bundchen. That is a fact.

Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. That is fact

If I say Tebow did WELL at training camp. That is an opinion.
If I say Tebow did BAD at training camp. That is an opinion.
If I say Tebow is 6ft 3inches tall. That is a fact.
If I say Tebow was born in the Phillipines that is a fact.

I haven't been at the Eagles training camps in person. I have just read articles by various people who were there. All who stated their PERSONAL OPINIONS on how Tebow is doing during training camp. Whether they said good or bad about his training camp performance it is all still OPINiON.

Descriptive words are subjective and always indicate someone's opinion. So when someone for instance describes how Tebow did in practice: It is an opinion regardless if they said he did good or bad since they are describing his ability.

Another example. I think Carrie Underwood is a phenomal singer. However, that is an opinion since I am describing something about her. Even though lots and lots of people would agree with that statement including myself it is still an opinion.

"It can become unclear how to separate fact and opinion when many people hold the same opinion. This is when it becomes important to understand what the word bias means."
Basically the quote above is trying to say even if most people felt the same was as you did on a matter that doesn't necessarily make it a fact.

Let's say 80% of people in the world though Tebow was a bad QB. Well just because a majority felt he was bad dosent make it fact. That is still an opinion.

Let's say I went to visits the university of Florida and 99% of the people there stated that though Tebow was a good QB . That would still be an opinion even if a majority at that school felt that way.

I may say Beverly Hills is a really nice neighborhood and many people would agree with that statement including myself. However, it is still an opinion.

It's a opinion because I am describing Beverly Hills with a descriptive word like nice.
D Rock
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 19 2015, 10:34 PM) *
Anyone that trust the liberal Godless media of giving Tim TeBow a fair shake is either stupid or living in a closet.. The media made it their agenda to demonize TeBow as a distraction on a team roster.. He was sabotaged.. Tim's religious comfort makes them tremble.. They fear Tim TeBow..

The guy was a 1st year starter who took a dead dog 1-4 Broncos team to the Playoffs where he miraculously defeated The Pittsburgh Steelers.. The greatest collegiate warrior to ever lace them up.. That guy.. Tim TeBow.. Never got another chance.. Shunned... In a lg. filled with absolute scrubs at QB.. I agree with ESPN's Michael Wilbon.. "There's something sinister at play"..

Luckily, we have Chip Kelly as a coach who could care less about race or religion.. All that matters is if you can play or not.. And trust me.. Chip knows exactly what type of warrior, playmaker , football player Tim TeBow is.. And that's the reason he will make the team.. God Bless.

laugh.gif

Yup.

It's the liberal godless media that's made Tim Tebow a shitty quarterback.

laugh.gif

You're a phony god boy.
american_champion
Oh, I'm sorry D. Rock... Does my religion make you uncomfortable?.. Do you tremble?.. Just be honest.. What do you truly have against Tim TeBow?.. You are just like the others who doubted Tim and were proven wrong.. Time and time again.. On the field.. Where it counts.. His mere sight brings your hate to the surface.. You can't stand it.. That we have found our Lord & Savior.. And that you haven't.. It's not too late.. God Bless.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 20 2015, 03:57 PM) *
Oh, I'm sorry D. Rock... Does my religion make you uncomfortable?.. Do you tremble?.. Just be honest.. What do you truly have against Tim TeBow?.. You are just like the others who doubted Tim and were proven wrong.. Time and time again.. On the field.. Where it counts.. His mere sight brings your hate to the surface.. You can't stand it.. That we have found our Lord & Savior.. And that you haven't.. It's not too late.. God Bless.

Dude, the guy hasn't been in the league for 2 years. If anything, everyone that doubted Tebow, a former first-round draft pick that couldn't last 4 years in the league, has been proven correct.

No one gives a shit about your religion. We just don't want you and your fanaticism on our board. I called you out for what you were after your first post. Go the fuck away.
Zero
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 20 2015, 04:57 PM) *

You're not acting very Christian.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 20 2015, 11:45 PM) *
You're not acting very Christian.

Like I said...

Fucking Hypocrite. The least Christ like folks I've ever known were those that spouted off about him the most. It's directly correlative.

xsv
Except for the fact that this was mini-camp. Not training camp. So if they say he had a great "training camp", they don't know what the fuck they're talking about because this was not training camp.

Are you always this naive and gullible? Do you *always* take the bait? Every time? fascinating.

QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 20 2015, 11:51 AM) *
http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/fact.html

"Sometimes it is challenging to tell the facts and opinions apart. For example, is the following a fact or an opinion?
"Abraham Lincoln was the most eloquent writer of all the U.S. Presidents."
This is an opinion, but you have to know that eloquent is a descriptive word to for this to become clear. Descriptive words are subjective, or state someone's opinion. It can become unclear how to separate fact and opinion when many people hold the same opinion. This is when it becomes important to understand what the word bias means."

"Three examples of facts that are concrete and that could be documented include:

1.The house was painted on November 18, 1999.
2.Today is Saturday.
3.My son had a temperature of one hundred and two degrees this morning."

"Most of the time we keep our biases inside and use them to decide who to vote for, what to study in school, and how we want to appear in public. Other times, however, people can let their bias or opinions guide them to do dangerous acts. Issues such as racism, gun control, abortion, and patriotism provoke many people to act on their biases and do things that harm others. As long as biases are peacefully shared, there is little harm. But, when they are uncontrolled, strong biases can bring out anger and create hatred toward those who disagree. That is when facts and opinions become very challenging to separate."

Example is I say Christinia Aguilera is a really good singer. That would be an opinion be I am describing what kind of singer she is.

Example if I say Christinia Aguilera was born December 18, 1980. That is a fact that can't be changed.

Tom Brady is an elite QB. While I and many people would agree with that statement it is still an Opinion.

Tom Brady is married to Gisele bundchen. That is a fact.

Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. That is fact

If I say Tebow did WELL at training camp. That is an opinion.
If I say Tebow did BAD at training camp. That is an opinion.
If I say Tebow is 6ft 3inches tall. That is a fact.
If I say Tebow was born in the Phillipines that is a fact.

I haven't been at the Eagles training camps in person. I have just read articles by various people who were there. All who stated their PERSONAL OPINIONS on how Tebow is doing during training camp. Whether they said good or bad about his training camp performance it is all still OPINiON.

Descriptive words are subjective and always indicate someone's opinion. So when someone for instance describes how Tebow did in practice: It is an opinion regardless if they said he did good or bad since they are describing his ability.

Another example. I think Carrie Underwood is a phenomal singer. However, that is an opinion since I am describing something about her. Even though lots and lots of people would agree with that statement including myself it is still an opinion.

"It can become unclear how to separate fact and opinion when many people hold the same opinion. This is when it becomes important to understand what the word bias means."
Basically the quote above is trying to say even if most people felt the same was as you did on a matter that doesn't necessarily make it a fact.

Let's say 80% of people in the world though Tebow was a bad QB. Well just because a majority felt he was bad dosent make it fact. That is still an opinion.

Let's say I went to visits the university of Florida and 99% of the people there stated that though Tebow was a good QB . That would still be an opinion even if a majority at that school felt that way.

I may say Beverly Hills is a really nice neighborhood and many people would agree with that statement including myself. However, it is still an opinion.

It's a opinion because I am describing Beverly Hills with a descriptive word like nice.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (xsv @ Jun 20 2015, 09:29 PM) *
Except for the fact that this was mini-camp. Not training camp. So if they say he had a great "training camp", they don't know what the fuck they're talking about because this was not training camp.

Are you always this naive and gullible? Do you *always* take the bait? Every time? fascinating.

I was just trying to give a courteous informative response. Sure if its mini camp and it really training camp or vice versa than they messed up on the title of the event. That still doesn't take away the fact that when we start describing throwing abilities, running abilities etc at these practices, training camps, mini camps, etc then we are giving our opinions. No problem giving opinions. However, we want to know when fact vs opinion needs to be distinguished.

It looks like you're trying to nit pick something that is irrelvant.

Even if we say Tim Tebow did well at mini camp; it is still an opinion
Even if we said Tim Tebow did bad at mini camp: it is still an opinion

If I said Christina Aguilera botched the nation anthem: it is still an opinion
if I said Christina Aguilera botched the Star spangled banner: it is still an opnion

Lets say that someone messed up on the fact that it was a mini camp rather than training camp that dosen't make them wrong on the fact that when someone describes any players throwing motion it is them giving their opinion on the players abilities. However, it just shows that they were wrong on what type of event it was.

Carrie Underwood won the 4th season of American is fact.

Lets say someone says carrie is an excellent singer that won AI season 4. That person describing her singing ability is still giving an opinion that is no better than the other person giving an opinion on her singing messing up on what season she won AI.

Lets say someone says Carrie is an excellent singer who won AI season 5. All that would say is they were wrong on the fact about what season Carrie won. However, regardless of them messing up that fact. That person describing her singing ability is giving an opinion.

I hope your evening is going well tonight.smile.gif
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 01:13 AM) *
I was just trying to give a courteous informative response. Sure if its mini camp and it really training camp or vice versa than they messed up on the title of the event.

"THEY" messed up?...the NFL? or the teams? maybe both in your world?

THEY forgot to mention the rules of a football offseason? yea that happens. lol....two entities who have these OTA under a CBA, which is constantly patrolled by lawyers looking to make a dollar or two on any infractions...might forget a term or two here or there...who's paying attention right?

maybe people who arent football fans who WANT DESPERATELY for people to think they follow the sport (instead of their tebowgod) are the people at fault.

"i worship tebow and therefore MUST BE a football fan of that...uh...team he is with now. the California Crawfish! right?....no? JUST FEED ME THE DAMNED LINE then! Pats!!! YES i love the PATS with all my...wait, what?....ah dammit pack it all up guys we going to New Orlean...uh Philly...yes PHILLY rocks! they are the ones with Fluffer-Nutt.....Preztels! yes absolutely love those! like a pizza right? whatever....

PRAISE TEBOW!...is this thing off now? Geez
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 20 2015, 10:49 PM) *
"THEY" messed up?...the NFL? or the teams? maybe both in your world?

THEY forgot to mention the rules of a football offseason? yea that happens. lol....two entities who have these OTA under a CBA, which is constantly patrolled by lawyers looking to make a dollar or two on any infractions...might forget a term or two here or there...who's paying attention right?

maybe people who arent football fans who WANT DESPERATELY for people to think they follow the sport (instead of their tebowgod) are the people at fault.

"i worship tebow and therefore MUST BE a football fan of that...uh...team he is with now. the California Crawfish! right?....no? JUST FEED ME THE DAMNED LINE then! Pats!!! YES i love the PATS with all my...wait, what?....ah dammit pack it all up guys we going to New Orlean...uh Philly...yes PHILLY rocks! the are the ones with Fluffer-Nutt.....Preztels! yes absolutely love those! like a pizza right? whatever....

PRAISE TEBOW!...is this thing off now? Geez

I don't need you think I am anything. YOU don't know my gender, my race, my age, where I live, what I do for a living etc. So You darn well don't know whether or not I am a football fan. One thing is certain though and that is I don't have to prove a darn thing to you because you don't pay my bills. I am a fan of Tebow and I have no shame in that.

You may be shocked to learn that there are some Tebow fans who do follow the sport and there are some Tebow fans who are atheist. Shocker I know, but there out there. Pretending to know someone based off some posts is ignorant in itself.

You spend alot of time in Tebow threads trying to harass Tebow fans and talk down to them like you are superior for one reason or another. You are a human like I am and you are no better than me.
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 02:30 AM) *
One thing is certain though and that is I don't have to prove a darn thing to you because you don't pay my bills. \

are you 12yrs old? do you really allow some guy on an online forum (who you dont know and doesnt know you) to make you start preaching buybull scripts and talking about who pays your bills??

seriously?....thats hilarious.

i am better than you because i dont worship a football player. i dont use that god of a player as my avatar. i dont pretend to be something im not

im an Eagles fan...i dont have to prove it...not because (whiny voice) "YOU DONT PAY MY BILLS"....im an Eagles fan because i am.....the mere fact that you have to justify your fake-ass fandom makes you a lesser person WAAAAY down inside...where the fake-ass Christian BS resides. thats where its really sad...like at night when you try to sleep...lol

you have found your lord and savior and you hope he will be legitimized with a job from a crazy man on a coaching power trip....the FACT (not opinion) that you will follow your LORD to the next team (or broadcast network) and PRETEND to be a fan of them as well while i REMAIN true to myself and my team? makes me and those regular fans of this board MILES 'better' than you dude

frigga be praised!
BirdsWinBaby
but yea....

let me argue with myself....lol
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Jun 21 2015, 12:27 AM) *
but yea....

let me argue with myself....lol

You keep up your harassment and I will be reporting you to Aquila and we will all have a conversation in a pm. You are the one acting childish and immature. One thing I wish they had on this site was an ignore posters function.

If you were to go to a psychologists and show them your posts birdswinbaby. That person would have some serious questions about you.

Matter fact a friend of mine is a packers fan, a Buddhist, and he's reading your posts as I am. He can't believe what he's reading from posters like you.
Christian_Cat
Here's the house rules for anyone who maybe in need of forum rules. http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?showtop...rt=#entry165199
Aquila
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 09:00 AM) *
Here's the house rules for anyone who maybe in need of forum rules. http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?showtop...rt=#entry165199

All of our long standing posters know the House Rules.

And the admins don't wait to be asked to intervene when they judge a breach has occurred.
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 04:00 AM) *

Dude, give up the control attitude. If you want to contribute here try to get along with people instead of being a jackass. What are you, 10 years old?
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 03:53 AM) *
You keep up your harassment and I will be reporting you to Aquila and we will all have a conversation in a pm. You are the one acting childish and immature. One thing I wish they had on this site was an ignore posters function.

If you were to go to a psychologists and show them your posts birdswinbaby. That person would have some serious questions about you.

Yea it's clear that you are indeed a very young guy. Adults, even trolls, have a thicker skin

You threatened to report me, you call me childish after I said it of you ('i know you are but what am I' still works Right?...lol), you imply I need psych help, and then your packers friend think I'm unbelievable

all of which is of no consequence to me (it's the intarwebs dude....are you serious?) and perhaps you will understand that someday when you get a little older

But yea, you know what...I will help you anyway because I'm feeling particularly Charitable today.....this board has an ignore feature

Click on my name and inside that page there is a drop down window that will say "ignore user"

I can see your posts but you can't see mine.... "So say good night to the bad guy....c'mon!. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you!"
xsv
Man, that went completely over your head.

Lighten up francis. The point was that ANYONE that called that "Training Camp", doesn't know anything about the NFL. It didn't have anything to do with the fact that Teblow sucks.

QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 01:13 AM) *
I was just trying to give a courteous informative response. Sure if its mini camp and it really training camp or vice versa than they messed up on the title of the event. That still doesn't take away the fact that when we start describing throwing abilities, running abilities etc at these practices, training camps, mini camps, etc then we are giving our opinions. No problem giving opinions. However, we want to know when fact vs opinion needs to be distinguished.

It looks like you're trying to nit pick something that is irrelvant.

Even if we say Tim Tebow did well at mini camp; it is still an opinion
Even if we said Tim Tebow did bad at mini camp: it is still an opinion

If I said Christina Aguilera botched the nation anthem: it is still an opinion
if I said Christina Aguilera botched the Star spangled banner: it is still an opnion

Lets say that someone messed up on the fact that it was a mini camp rather than training camp that dosen't make them wrong on the fact that when someone describes any players throwing motion it is them giving their opinion on the players abilities. However, it just shows that they were wrong on what type of event it was.

Carrie Underwood won the 4th season of American is fact.

Lets say someone says carrie is an excellent singer that won AI season 4. That person describing her singing ability is still giving an opinion that is no better than the other person giving an opinion on her singing messing up on what season she won AI.

Lets say someone says Carrie is an excellent singer who won AI season 5. All that would say is they were wrong on the fact about what season Carrie won. However, regardless of them messing up that fact. That person describing her singing ability is giving an opinion.

I hope your evening is going well tonight.smile.gif
D Rock
Tebow Sucks!!!
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 21 2015, 04:37 AM) *
Dude, give up the control attitude. If you want to contribute here try to get along with people instead of being a jackass. What are you, 10 years old?

Being a jackass? I have did my best to get along with all the posters. I think you need to look in the mirror and read there posts very carefully. You as Christian think there that posters like birdswinbaby is in the right. Even long times posters like jax know that Tebow fans were mistreated by some upon entry and if poster jax was logged in today he would see the mistreatment.

Well next time you're in church give your pastor your username and show him your posts on this board and see what he thinks of your posts.

I think quoting house rules is a lot better than you insulting people with Jackass. People like myself who tried to befriend you and yet have not got the same in return. It's okay Jesus said to love those like yourself who have mistreated me.

I am a lot older than you may think.

I am not dude so don't call me that.

Also I noticed that despite having over a thousand registered members on this board only about 6-8 long time board members have posted here since I started posting. I would love to see how the other members are. I guess I'll see as we approach the new season and this board possibly gets much busier.
D Rock
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 04:20 PM) *
Being a jackass? I have did my best to get along with all the posters. I think you need to look in the mirror and read there posts very carefully. You as Christian think there that posters like birdswinbaby is in the right. Even long times posters like jax know that Tebow fans were mistreated by some upon entry and if poster jax was logged in today he would see the mistreatment.

Well next time you're in church give your pastor your username and show him your posts on this board and see what he thinks of your posts.

I think quoting house rules is a lot better than you insulting people with Jackass. People like myself who tried to befriend you and yet have not got the same in return. It's okay Jesus said to love those like yourself who have mistreated me.

Also I noticed that despite having over a thousand registered members on this board only about 6-8 long time board members have posted here since I started posting. I would love to see how the other members are. I guess I'll see as we approach the new season and this board possibly gets much busier.

Dude, why would you want to continue to hang around where you're clearly not wanted? You've done a good job, unlike your TeBlow brethren, of pretending to not be a jack-ass. Kudos where kudos are due.

However. We all know you didn't give a rats ass about the Iggles prior to the object of your homo erotic fantasies being signed to compete for our #3 QB position. And we all know you'll be gone the moment he's sent packing back to ESPN.

Spare us the persecution complex. We know you are here to push an agenda unrelated to the Iggles and football. We've been down this road before.
eagleaddict
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 21 2015, 12:20 PM) *

Hi - I'm EA and I have a problem. I am addicted to anything Eagles. I believe it contributed to the end of my first marriage and I don't want it to end my second. Funny, but true.

I am a longtime member, but I haven't posted in forever. I first came to this forum to get my fix on intelligent Eagles discussion from true fans, not just reporters. I moved to LA 5 years ago, so local media doesn't do it for me and this is the closest I get to sports radio, except for the occasional podcast. I watched 4 seasons through FaceTime on my 4 inch screen until directv started streaming last year.

Since AC and CC started posting (are they two splits of one personality?), the intelligent unbiased debates from fans of the laundry, who bleed green like me are becoming harder to get to find in all this Tebow love and hate. Since CC has the balls to call out true Eagles fans, I feel the need to drown out the noise with a few football-based posts.

The guy is not making this team, unless Chip wants a gimmicky toy to keep defenses on their toes. But in my opinion, the wasted planning and practice time of the defenses who face us shouldn't matter. We should have players who make us better. If Tebow pushes Barkley to make less interceptions in practice, win-win.

To AC and CC - you have options:

1. Fall in line and discuss multiple aspects of the team or your opinions will continue to lack credibility. I suggest learning a little bit about the sport first. You can ignore users who offend you. Stop referencing religion as we come here to worship the game and TEAM.

2. Find another eagles board to annoy (there are others).

3. Find a Tebow board, or better yet, create one of your own.

It's like someone going into your church and heckling the pastor about some minute detail of the bible (like whether or not Mary was a virgin) every Sunday all throughout the service. No one wins.

Oh yeah, E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!
eagleaddict
I am going to create a separate Tebow thread for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.