Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get your engines ready....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
I think if Im not ready for 11-on-11 by training camp, then I think something has gone terribly wrong, Bradford said according to Zach Berman of Philly.com Thats the plan.

Linc
mcnabbulous
12 wins, here we come!
nd9kel
Bradford was a master of the up-tempo offense at OU. It doesn't mean a bunch of short passes, but no-huddle, keep your people on the field so the defense can't substitute, and wear the defense out style of play. I would expect 80 plays a game, so get in shape o-line, mentally AND physically.

Oh, and expect a lot of defensive players faking injuries to gain some time and breathe.
Joegrane
I think if Im not ready for 11-on-11 by training camp, then I think something has gone terribly wrong,

That does not mean he'll be ready to be effective. We'll see what he can do. I still won't be surprised if Sanchez has to start a game or two at the beginning of the year.

Dreagon
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 17 2015, 03:46 PM) *
That does not mean he'll be ready to be effective. We'll see what he can do. I still won't be surprised if Sanchez has to start a game or two at the beginning of the year.

I imagine Sanchez will get lots of reps in training camp, one way or the other, just to give them flexibility. But if there is any way possible they can get Bradford on the field at the beginning, I imagine they do it.

Consider. despite his shortcomings Sanchez was a starting QB before coming to you guys. If he starts the first couple of games and wins them, you guys will have a legitimate quarterback controversy on your hands. After all, Sanchez actually has a better won-lost record as a starter than Bradford does. As a matter of fact, Sanchez's 37-33-0 means he is the one with the overall winning record (Bradfords is 18-30-1). Now there is a lot more to those records than pure quarterback play, but I would still be hesitant about dismissing Sanchez as the starter until Bradford shows something.
D Rock
Sanchize is #2. If he starts and plays well, he's the #2. If he starts and plays poorly, he's the #2. There is no question who the starter is.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Jun 16 2015, 07:10 PM) *

I heard that on Comcast.

Great News!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.