Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dead Arm Syndrome: Matt Barkley.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
american_champion
Article: How far can Matt Barkley throw a pig skin?.. 20 yards?.. 30?.. Apparently, not far enough.. In the off season, Matt Barkley gave SF Giant pitcher Matt Cain a phone call.. They arranged to rehab together.. The only weird thing is.. Barkley's not injured.. Matt Cain is coming off of a severe elbow injury.. His rehab is solely designed to strengthen his arm..

Since arriving in Philadelphia, Barkley has had one miserable pre season after another.. Is a un injured Barkley rehabbing with an MLB pitcher really where he needs to be training for the good of the team?.. With reports of Barkley being shopped by the Eagles.. The pressure is clearly on Barkley this season..
nephillymike
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 15 2015, 08:16 PM) *
Article: How far can Matt Barkley throw a pig skin?.. 20 yards?.. 30?.. Apparently, not far enough.. In the off season, Matt Barkley gave SF Giant pitcher Matt Cain a phone call.. They arranged to rehab together.. The only weird thing is.. Barkley's not injured.. Matt Cain is coming off of a severe elbow injury.. His rehab is solely designed to strengthen his arm..

Since arriving in Philadelphia, Barkley has had one miserable pre season after another.. Is a un injured Barkley rehabbing with an MLB pitcher really where he needs to be training for the good of the team?.. With reports of Barkley being shopped by the Eagles.. The pressure is clearly on Barkley this season.. .

True he had a piss poor showing when he had to play in '13.

However, FWIW, his preseason stats in 2014 with a 82.5 rating is better than Tebow's career rating of 75.3.
american_champion
Ok.. This really had nothing to do with TeBow.. But since you make a good point.. I figure i'd make some counter points.. What about..

In the big bad NFL
TeBow's running ability compared to Barkley?.. What about the fact that Tim is a proven winner and leader in the NFL?.. What about the fact that Barkley has showed no signs of ever starting in the lg.?.. Whether you like Tim or not.. One thing is for sure.. He's a flat out winner.. Throughout his entire career.. And I thank Jeffrey Lurie for hiring a genius head coach who knows what type of player and person Tim is..
Joegrane
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 15 2015, 09:16 PM) *

Since arriving in Philadelphia, Barkley has had one miserable pre season after another.. Is a un injured Barkley rehabbing with an MLB pitcher really where he needs to be training for the good of the team?.. With reports of Barkley being shopped by the Eagles.. The pressure is clearly on Barkley this season..

Barkley is free to work on arm strength same as everyone else.

I thought he looked okay for a #3 in preseason last year. I also thought he had some bad luck, notably an Int that bounced off of the shoulder pad of a clueless receiver after a nice touch pass between two defenders.

Reports indicate he has had a good camp so far. You'd expect that with the extra competition and when a guy is in a contract year.
D Rock
Fuck Jesus Tebow. Or is it Tim H. Christ?
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 16 2015, 05:32 PM) *
Fuck Jesus Tebow. Or is it Tim H. Christ?

Yeah. I feel you, brother.

Would you be opposed to let Texas secede and just let them have their long-yearned theocracy?

In fact, take the entire bible belt with them.
D Rock
QUOTE (Pila @ Jun 16 2015, 04:51 PM) *

Would you be opposed to let Texas secede and just let them have their long-yearned theocracy?

Would I be opposed? Hell, I'd send them gold plated invitations to have at it. Let their streets fill with more slack jawed, toothless yokels (all carried to term against mother's wishes of course) voting against their own fiscal interests in some misguided homage to their imaginary friends. Go get em folks. Screw up your own fucking country for once instead of ruining this one.

tongue.gif
Zero
We're living in an era when people are literally losing their heads for not being the right religion and we see people being murdered for drawing the wrong cartoon yet there's people here that think this is acceptable in a football forum? I'm not one of them!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 16 2015, 03:52 PM) *
We're living in an era when people are literally losing their heads for not being the right religion and we see people being murdered for drawing the wrong cartoon yet there's people here that think this is acceptable in a football forum? I'm not one of them!

Relevant (well, not to football):
Christian_Cat
I hate threads like this because it really makes those who support Tebow look bad. I would like to say that not all Tebow supporters are out to bash anyone. American Champion regardless of how much better or worse Matt Barkley is doing compared to any other player currently on the Eagles roster we shouldn't bash them. Because then it turns into an all out bashfest with Sanchez is better than X player, X player is better than Sanchez, Tebow is better than X player, X player is better than Tebow, Matt Barkley is better than X player, X player is better than Matt Barkley etc etc. It really just turn into this vicious cycle you know. It would be better maybe to start a thread that isn't bashing ANY player.

American Champion your intentions might be good, but you should think before you make threads like this. Matt Barkley is like everyone on the roster competing for a spot on the Eagles team. Reports say he's doing well and getting better daily. Lets wish Matt Barkley well and move on with our day. I know you want Tebow to make the final roster and I do as well. So lets focus on rooting for Tebow rather than bash or put down another player on the eagles roster.

Another thing that Disgusts me in this thread is the downright religious bigotry in this thread. If you don't share Tebow's beliefs or Political views that's great you are free to believe in whatever you want. However, there is absolutely no need to bash Christianity as a religion, people who are Christian, people who are Pro Life, or People from the Bible Belt etc. People should be able to hold their religious and political views without being persecuted for it just as atheists should be able to hold onto their non belief in God without being persecuted for it.

Furthermore, this thread wasn't even about Tebow, Christianity, Pro life politics etc. However, because Matt Barkley was spoken about negatively, the irrational Tebow Haters decided to come in and bash everything from Christianity, to Tebow. What a shame!

This world needs more love and less hate because of differences in race, religion, politics, gender, age etc

Anyways take care everyone!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 16 2015, 07:40 PM) *
Furthermore, this thread wasn't even about Tebow

Sure it wasn't.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 16 2015, 05:48 PM) *
Sure it wasn't.

I saw no mention of Tebow in thread title or his original post. So I have no idea why you came to such conclusion other than possibly because he/she is a Tebow fan. However, we do no your view is skewed against Tebow supporters,religion etc.

Anyways I told AI this thread was unecessary.

Edit but I did just now notice Tebow is in his second post. Either way 2 wrongs don't make a right. AI shouldn't have started a thread like this and the irrational Tebow haters shouldn't have got in the ring.
BirdsWinBaby
seriously Chip, damn man..... see what happens when the dimwitted tebow brigade gets a forum where they can pretend they are Eagles fans?

one of them makes a thinly veiled (Read: completely transparent) topic that trolls for Tebow comments...

then the other one comes in and pretends that its not about Tebow...but since somebody ELSE brought him up....lol...yadda yadda yadda

its just wrong of Chip to do this to the fans who predated both HE and TEBOW by friggin YEARS!. i know he doesnt care, but its just wrong.

its a long season...and IT HAS NOT STARTED YET.

damn
american_champion
Christian Cat, I respect your opinion.. But you are sadly mistaken.. My opinion has nothing to do with who's better between TeBow and Barkley.. That's why I purposely didn't mention Tim in my article.. I'm a die hard Eagles fan and have been long before TeBow..

Tim, however is admittedly my favorite athlete to ever play any sport.. So it's a match made in heaven.. And since it's being suggested that this is about TeBow.. I'll make it clear my OPINION.. Matt Barkley can't carry TeBow's jock strap.. And it's proven ON the field.. Not on message boards or through speculation.. Tim was a successful starter in the big bad NFL.. Barkley has struggled to be a competent #3 with 3 years of nurture..

My point is that Matt Barkley deserves to have the pressure on him.. I never suggested Barkley being cut.. In fact, I see more of a ceiling with Barkley than Sanchez.. But the facts are that Barkley has been garbage so far.. That's not debatable.. God Bless.
xsv
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 17 2015, 12:43 AM) *
Christian Cat, I respect your opinion.. But you are sadly mistaken.. My opinion has nothing to do with who's better between TeBow and Barkley.. That's why I purposely didn't mention Tim in my article.. I'm a die hard Eagles fan and have been long before TeBow..

Tim, however is admittedly my favorite athlete to ever play any sport.. So it's a match made in heaven.. And since it's being suggested that this is about TeBow.. I'll make it clear my OPINION.. Matt Barkley can't carry TeBow's jock strap.. And it's proven ON the field.. Not on message boards or through speculation.. Tim was a successful starter in the big bad NFL.. Barkley has struggled to be a competent #3 with 3 years of nurture..

My point is that Matt Barkley deserves to have the pressure on him.. I never suggested Barkley being cut.. In fact, I see more of a ceiling with Barkley than Sanchez.. But the facts are that Barkley has been garbage so far.. That's not debatable.. God Bless.

Tebow sucks.
D Rock
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ Jun 17 2015, 01:40 AM) *
I hate threads like this because it really makes those who support Tebow look bad.

Nope. You're doing a pretty good job of that yourself. It's not the thread. It's you and your ilk.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 16 2015, 09:52 PM) *

I feel ALL religions are equally stupid. Largely BECAUSE people are "literally losing their heads for not being the right religion."

It's fucking ridiculous. I'll grant one their history, identity, ethnicity, or culture.

But in my honest opinion . . . anyone who actually believes any of that mumbo-jumbo is a card carrying idiot at best, and potentially dangerous.

95% of man's UGLIEST crimes perpetrated against fellow man were done in the name of g0d.

I was brought up catholic. Was an altar boy. Was confirmed. I've read the scriptures. Studied the bibull for 8 years in catholic school.

But I never actually believed any of it. Not for a second. I mean seriously. It's laughable. If it makes you feel good, have at it. But, shut the fuck up about it, because nobody wants to hear it.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Jun 16 2015, 11:51 AM) *

Just got back from vacation for a few days.

It's amazing how a pic like this gets to stand on this board.

Truly reached new depths IMO.

Although I don't assume all to espouse the same religious beliefs as I, but I would think common sense would dictate what should be acceptable.

Maybe it's just me.

I guess better than if it was Mohammed. They we'd know how that would be assumed to be unacceptable and all reactions to such would be A OK.

Unfuckingbelievable!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 16 2015, 03:52 PM) *

Z,

I just saw your post after I responded. I'm glad someone else saw this and thought it went too far.

Maybe the powers that be will think better of it.

nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 19 2015, 12:49 PM) *
I feel ALL religions are equally stupid. Largely BECAUSE people are "literally losing their heads for not being the right religion."

It's fucking ridiculous. I'll grant one their history, identity, ethnicity, or culture.

But in my honest opinion . . . anyone who actually believes any of that mumbo-jumbo is a card carrying idiot at best, and potentially dangerous.

95% of man's UGLIEST crimes perpetrated against fellow man were done in the name of g0d.

I was brought up catholic. Was an altar boy. Was confirmed. I've read the scriptures. Studied the bibull for 8 years in catholic school.

But I never actually believed any of it. Not for a second. I mean seriously. It's laughable. If it makes you feel good, have at it. But, shut the fuck up about it, because nobody wants to hear it.

Were you one of the many who were abused by religious people in power (priests etc)?
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 19 2015, 01:49 PM) *

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and their beliefs or absence of. What a boring world it would be if everyone felt the same way about everything. The point was that the picture is in bad taste because it is probably offensive to something like 3/4 of our population. I agree that religion shouldn't be a topic of conversation in this forum, but if we agree on that then we should also agree that everyone should shut the fuck up about it on both sides especially the imagery.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 20 2015, 12:07 AM) *
Everyone's entitled to their opinion and their beliefs or absence of. What a boring world it would be if everyone felt the same way about everything. The point was that the picture is in bad taste because it is probably offensive to something like 3/4 of our population. I agree that religion shouldn't be a topic of conversation in this forum, but if we agree on that then we should also agree that everyone should shut the fuck up about it on both sides especially the imagery.

Charlie Ebdo would disagree.

All were astounded that those dirty Muslims would get so upset about a cartoon depiction of their beloved prophet.

So let's try to NOT get our panties in a wad because of a satirical image of the virgin's offspring.

Or is your goose somehow different than their gander?

Oh the hypocracy knows no bounds .....
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 19 2015, 11:13 PM) *
Were you one of the many who were abused by religious people in power (priests etc)?

Not that an attempt wasn't made....

Ah, the good and holy father O'Brien.....

He used to take the altar boys to baseball games and movies. One day my mom tells me I've been invited to go to the rectory to watch Niel Diamond's "the Jazz Singer."

We both assumed all the altar boys would be there. I got there and it was just he and I. He insisted I sit on his lap. He tried to break me down. I was an adopted son, so he likely thought I was a prime target for that reason. He moved me to tears by telling me my teachers and little friends didn't like me. When he tried to convince me that my parents didn't love me, I knew he was full of shit. I told him so and split. I told my mom what happened when I got home. She went nuts and raised hell at the church. The good and holy father O'Brien was gone the next day. Pushed onto the next unsuspecting parish.

So, no. I wasn't a victim. But damn if they didn't try their best. His tactics were honed, tried, and true. It is clear to me that he'd done this before and was seemingly shocked when I didn't fall in line.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 20 2015, 11:23 AM) *
Not that an attempt wasn't made....

Ah, the good and holy father O'Brien.....

He used to take the altar boys to baseball games and movies. One day my mom tells me I've been invited to go to the rectory to watch Niel Diamond's "the Jazz Singer."

We both assumed all the altar boys would be there. I got there and it was just he and I. He insisted I sit on his lap. He tried to break me down. I was an adopted son, so he likely thought I was a prime target for that reason. He moved me to tears by telling me my teachers and little friends didn't like me. When he tried to convince me that my parents didn't love me, I knew he was full of shit. I told him so and split. I told my mom what happened when I got home. She went nuts and raised hell at the church. The good and holy father O'Brien was gone the next day. Pushed onto the next unsuspecting parish.

So, no. I wasn't a victim. But damn if they didn't try their best. His tactics were honed, tried, and true. It is clear to me that he'd done this before and was seemingly shocked when I didn't fall in line.

Sorry to bring it up but I suspected as much. Your hatred of Catholic religion reminded me so much of someone I grew up with. Just like us, did the alter boy thing etc. (BTW,I too was adopted) Late in our grade school years he just went astray and hated anything to do with religion, especially Catholicism. Big time hate. He wasn't a holy roller or anything, but more religious than most. I found out years ago that he was a victim of abuse by a priest. When I found out that one of our parish priests was one of the accused and found out that he was one of the kids, I thought back to how many others I probably knew that were affected but never came out about it.

Thank God for your mom and her reaction. I'm 51 and I remember you never went home and said the nun or priest did this or that, because if I said I got in trouble from a nun, my Dad would assume she was right and me wrong and I'd get more punishment because of it. One time me and three others were wrongly accused of misbehavior and we had to stay after school to scrub the floors of the convent dining room. You never dimed out who did it, you just took the punishment. We got out of school at 2:30 and we had to stay until almost 5:00. Parents didn't worry as much back then as kids were allowed out on their own so it wasn't like it was a missing persons episode or anything. I came in right before dinner, said I went to a friends house from school and got the grounding for not telling her and got a stern warning form my Dad also when he got home. I considered that road easier than telling the truth. I can imagine so many in my age group had withheld telling of those nasty events for similar reasons.

FWIW, I have no problem if they put those pedophiles in front of a firing squad, although that would be too nice IMO.

I was lucky I wasn't approached. Luck of the draw I suppose.

american_champion
That username 'Pila' idiot should be banned from this forum for life.. His post of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ is highly offensive, obscene and homoerotic.. This guy is definitely a fruit cake ditch digger.. And there's no room for it here..

I can only imagine the abuse pila suffered as a child.. The closets.. Those cold nights under the pale moon light.. You are not to blame pila.. Those monsters were evil human beings..
BirdsWinBaby
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 20 2015, 04:32 PM) *
That username 'Pila' idiot should be banned from this forum for life.. His post of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ is highly offensive, obscene and homoerotic.. This guy is definitely a fruit cake ditch digger.. And there's no room for it here..

I can only imagine the abuse pila suffered as a child.. The closets.. Those cold nights under the pale moon light.. You are not to blame pila.. Those monsters were evil human beings..

Hypocrite

Your claims of being an Eagle fan is also offensive but you hop from fan base to fan base subjecting real fans to your torture with impunity

"There is no room for" your buybull quotes here either but just like a true hypocrite....you pretend to be offended by what doesn't belong and so hurt by it that you would ask that a board member be banned

Lol
Pila
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 20 2015, 08:32 PM) *

It was terrible! My entire tribe was killed over "western" religious ideals. As far as everyone knows, i'm the last surviving member of a tribe that withstood millennium of tribal conflict.

Then I had the "misfortune" of being adopted by an atheist who had to pretend he was Catholic to save me from a life as servant at the church in Luanda.

As if that wasn't unfortunate enough, he provided for me and loved me along with his own biological son, sending us to the best school's in Europe, the US, and instilling a basis for decency and reason, that now serves as my drive and my network of secular orphanages in 3 continents, providing alternatives to Catholic institutions which insists on applying standards of bigotry that prevent many children of finding a loving family.

I have 7 children, of which 5 are adopted. Despite the fact that my oldest had been offered professional contracts at 15 to play ball, he insists on traveling with me to help with my agency in placing children orphaned by war in European homes. In 20 years of work, together with UNICEF, I've directly placed over 100 children orphaned by war in loving homes.

Growing up in a secular home, without the institutional indoctrination of superstitious dogma, clearly, has been awful.

Christian_Cat
Wow at this thread and some of the posters.
D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 20 2015, 05:34 PM) *
Sorry to bring it up but I suspected as much. Your hatred of Catholic religion reminded me so much of someone I grew up with. Just like us, did the alter boy thing etc. (BTW,I too was adopted) Late in our grade school years he just went astray and hated anything to do with religion, especially Catholicism. Big time hate. He wasn't a holy roller or anything, but more religious than most. I found out years ago that he was a victim of abuse by a priest. When I found out that one of our parish priests was one of the accused and found out that he was one of the kids, I thought back to how many others I probably knew that were affected but never came out about it.

Thank God for your mom and her reaction. I'm 51 and I remember you never went home and said the nun or priest did this or that, because if I said I got in trouble from a nun, my Dad would assume she was right and me wrong and I'd get more punishment because of it. One time me and three others were wrongly accused of misbehavior and we had to stay after school to scrub the floors of the convent dining room. You never dimed out who did it, you just took the punishment. We got out of school at 2:30 and we had to stay until almost 5:00. Parents didn't worry as much back then as kids were allowed out on their own so it wasn't like it was a missing persons episode or anything. I came in right before dinner, said I went to a friends house from school and got the grounding for not telling her and got a stern warning form my Dad also when he got home. I considered that road easier than telling the truth. I can imagine so many in my age group had withheld telling of those nasty events for similar reasons.

FWIW, I have no problem if they put those pedophiles in front of a firing squad, although that would be too nice IMO.

I was lucky I wasn't approached. Luck of the draw I suppose.

To be clear. I hate ALL religions equally. Actually, I don't give a fuck about the religions themselves. My disdain is more for the practitioners who willfully wallow in unfathomable ignorance.
D Rock
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 20 2015, 08:32 PM) *

Your fundamentalism is showing. What there is no room for here, is you.

You're no different than those Muslims who thought it a ducky idea to shoot up a magazine because of cartoon image of their beloved prophet.

That you don't get that, is completely predictable.

Pila is our Iggles brother. You? You're a hypocrite, a phony, and an asshole.

Again, you offer your phony "god bless" sign off after a post filled with insults.

Your behavior makes Jesus cry.

rolleyes.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 8 2015, 09:02 AM) *
Dude, this guy is no Eagles fan or Pennsylvanian.

He's an unsanctioned PR arm for Tim Tebow. As if his posts don't easily give it away themselves, he just goes from board to board, spewing his Tebow nonsense on whichever fanbase has the unfortunate reality of trying to keep Tebow and his army's NFL dream alive.

Don't believe me...

Source

Lets ban him now and save ourselves the annoyance.

I said this a month and a half ago. Fuck these guys.
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 21 2015, 12:52 AM) *
Your fundamentalism is showing. What there is no room for here, is you.

You're no different than those Muslims who thought it a ducky idea to shoot up a magazine because of cartoon image of their beloved prophet.

That you don't get that, is completely predictable.

Pila is our Iggles brother. You? You're a hypocrite, a phony, and an asshole.

Again, you offer your phony "god bless" sign off after a post filled with insults.

Your behavior makes Jesus cry.

rolleyes.gif

I know Jesus. He's a fantastic cook, is incredibly dependable and hardly ever takes himself seriously. He is incredible company.

I'd put up my Jesus against that uptight, puritan drunk the booboise worship any day of the week, twice - especially - on Sunday. And he is real.

Real friends earn your loyalty without ever asking for it.

Obrigado, amigo.
american_champion
It was terrible! My entire tribe was killed over "western" religious ideals. As far as everyone knows, i'm the last surviving member of a tribe that withstood millennium of tribal conflict

Lol.. You're a funny cat Pila.. And you speak English so well.. A little hard on the consonants though.. (edit)
Eyrie
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 03:29 AM) *
Lol.. You're a funny cat Pila.. And you speak English so well.. A little hard on the consonants though.. (edit).

For someone who got so upset over a picture, you're remarkably quick to sneer at mass murder.
american_champion
It was a compliment on how well this foreigner has learned the American language.. Pretty impressive Paco.. (edit)
D Rock
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 21 2015, 02:55 PM) *
It was a compliment on how well this foreigner has learned the American language.. Pretty impressive Paco.. (edit).

Your words and actions make Jesus cry.
BKRuger
Holy shit!!!

I'm a transplanted PA/NJ guy, checking in from Oregon, not far from where Chip used to roam. I was looking around for some Eagles boards, and this one caught my eye - yet instead of Eagles talk, I see flame wars between Tebow-loving fundamentalists, liberal anti-Christian bigots, and the others somewhere in between. Wow...

AC & CC - you're damn good trolls, I'll give you that. And to be honest, I'm rooting for Tebow to make the roster just to keep this shitstorm alive. It's jolly good fun to watch. By the way, Tebow is an awful QB.

DRock - you seem like a hate-filled, bitter little man, and the epitome of a self-righteous liberal bigot. So a priest was somewhat mean to you once 20-30-40 years ago, he got fired after you told on him, and that gives you license to hate 1 billion+ people? You are a disgrace to our society, and I can only hope that if you have children, they take after whoever was dumb enough to let you impregnate them instead of you. Your lame story is an insult to all children who have actually been molested by priests, and the fact that you would proudly claim this as your reason for hating Catholics shows how warped your mind is. Go kill yourself for the benefit of humanity. You have to admit, O'Brien hit the nail on the head about people not liking you.

Pila - You have an interesting story. Maybe they'll make a movie about you one day, called 'Last of the Mozambique-ans" LOL! Perhaps the leading role can be filled by Daniel Day-Lewis wearing blackface. Post a picture of Mohammed fucking a goat or a 6-year old girl, both of which are probably historically accurate - until then, all of your other "equal mockery" BS is just that, BS.

Everyone else - GO Eagles!

*I'm an atheist who is against irrational hate.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (BKRuger @ Jun 21 2015, 08:15 PM) *
Holy shit!!!

I'm a transplanted PA/NJ guy, checking in from Oregon, not far from where Chip used to roam. I was looking around for some Eagles boards, and this one caught my eye - yet instead of Eagles talk, I see flame wars between Tebow-loving fundamentalists, liberal anti-Christian bigots, and the others somewhere in between. Wow...

AC & CC - you're damn good trolls, I'll give you that. And to be honest, I'm rooting for Tebow to make the roster just to keep this shitstorm alive. It's jolly good fun to watch. By the way, Tebow is an awful QB.

DRock - you seem like a hate-filled, bitter little man, and the epitome of a self-righteous liberal bigot. So a priest was somewhat mean to you once 20-30-40 years ago, he got fired after you told on him, and that gives you license to hate 1 billion+ people? You are a disgrace to our society, and I can only hope that if you have children, they take after whoever was dumb enough to let you impregnate them instead of you. Your lame story is an insult to all children who have actually been molested by priests, and the fact that you would proudly claim this as your reason for hating Catholics shows how warped your mind is. Go kill yourself for the benefit of humanity. You have to admit, O'Brien hit the nail on the head about people not liking you.

Pila - You have an interesting story. Maybe they'll make a movie about you one day, called 'Last of the Mozambique-ans" LOL! Perhaps the leading role can be filled by Daniel Day-Lewis wearing blackface. Post a picture of Mohammed fucking a goat or a 6-year old girl, both of which are probably historically accurate - until then, all of your other "equal mockery" BS is just that, BS.

I am not a troll. I am outspoken about my beliefs, but I don't go around insulting people. Unfortunately it seems like if you're a Tebow fan on this board you're accused of being phony, a troll, stupid etc. You're welcome to pm me about your misconceptions about me. American Champ has been out of line in many of his posts for sure.

mcnabbulous
Nah, DRock is great. Thanks for stopping by. A shame it had to be during the dark days of Tebow.

Usually this place is a solid place to talk about the birds. These twats are the fucking worst though. I'd rather listen to people bitch about Andy still than deal with this Tebow shit.
american_champion
Bless u mcnabbulous.. (edited by Osceola).
Pila
QUOTE (BKRuger @ Jun 22 2015, 04:15 AM) *
Holy shit!!!

* Yeah, sure you are. biggrin.gif

You're as much an atheist against irrational hate as is your familiarity with a world map. Lol

The irony of your protest against "irrational hate" is similar to that notorious Christian love that sought to preserve slavery, and the ever exquisite inquisition.

D Rock
QUOTE (BKRuger @ Jun 22 2015, 03:15 AM) *
Holy shit!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

The only thing irrational around here is your love for imaginary friends and dog shit quarterbacks.

Thanks for playing!

laugh.gif
american_champion_reborn
Rumor: Candy arm Barkley on the outside looking in.. (edited by Osceola)
xsv
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 3 2015, 10:04 PM) *
Rumor: Candy arm Barkley on the outside looking in.. (edited).

Still 3rd up in the rotation, though. No change in the pecking order, so far.
Joegrane
One report indicates both Barkley and Tebow have looked good in camp.

Matt Barkley is having a good camp so far. He gets the ball out of hands quickly and heís been throwing the ball accurately.

Tim Tebow is throwing the football well and when he pulls the ball down, the guy runs like a running back. He hasnít connected on anything deep, but his accuracy was very good yesterday.

The quarterback play has been much better at this Training Camp than it was during the OTAís and the mini-camp as you would expect. These new guys, Bradford and Tebow are getting comfortable in Chipís offense.
http://gcobb.com/2015/08/04/it-was-an-outs...r-sam-bradford/

Dead Arm Syndrome: Matt Barkley.
mcnabbulous
Barkley is a super Christian. Just sayin'

You'd think the man upstairs would be torn on this one. Teblow must really have super powers to so decidedly win the hearts and minds of His followers.
D Rock
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Aug 5 2015, 03:31 AM) *
One report indicates both Barkley and Tebow have looked good in camp.

... and another indicates Teblow still sucks nards.

"Tim Tebow runs a boot to the opposite side, holds it forever and then tries an overhand flip that's picked off by Chris Prosinski. That's the play to beat in the "ugliest play of camp" category."

Same shit, different day.

american_champion_reborn
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 5 2015, 01:18 AM) *
Barkley is a super Christian. Just sayin'

You'd think the man upstairs would be torn on this one. Teblow must really have super powers to so decidedly win the hearts and minds of His followers.

You are making this about religion, not me.. From everything I've seen of Barkley.. He's undersized, weak and can't play on the NFL level.. TeBow is a pure winner.. At every level of football.. Including the big bad NFL.. He's done nothing but win.. The sad part Is that if he was a Muslim and prayed to his little Allah.. He'd probably have a Super Bowl by now.. But i guess in Obuma's America.. It's more trendy and cool to be an outspoken Muslim on tv in America than it is a Christian.. Truly sad..
nephillymike
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 15 2015, 10:24 PM) *
You are making this about religion, not me.. From everything I've seen of Barkley.. He's undersized, weak and can't play on the NFL level.. TeBow is a pure winner.. At every level of football.. Including the big bad NFL.. He's done nothing but win.. The sad part Is that if he was a Muslim and prayed to his little Allah.. He'd probably have a Super Bowl by now.. But i guess in Obuma's America.. It's more trendy and cool to be an outspoken Muslim on tv in America than it is a Christian.. Truly sad.. .

We just traded a guy who was 14-4 for a guy who hasn't even won 40% of his games.

The past winning percentage of a QB means nothing to the Chipster.
nephillymike
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 15 2015, 10:24 PM) *
You are making this about religion, not me.. From everything I've seen of Barkley.. He's undersized, weak and can't play on the NFL level.. TeBow is a pure winner.. At every level of football.. Including the big bad NFL.. He's done nothing but win.. The sad part Is that if he was a Muslim and prayed to his little Allah.. He'd probably have a Super Bowl by now.. But i guess in Obuma's America.. It's more trendy and cool to be an outspoken Muslim on tv in America than it is a Christian.. Truly sad.. .

We just traded a guy who was 14-4 for a guy who hasn't even won 40% of his games.

The past winning percentage of a QB means nothing to the Chipster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.