Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm sick of Bradford
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
It's got too many letters for my simple mind. We need to come up with a nickname for the guy, especially since he's going to be a hot topic this year. Any suggestions?
Zero
How about just 'Knees' biggrin.gif
mcnabbulous
Man I'm so excited about this guy. I've already mentally committed a healthy wager depending on his MVP odds.
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ May 20 2015, 09:20 AM) *

What's funny is that I actually thought of that one, but wasn't sure if anyone else would think it funny! Great minds think alike! Or, you're as dumb as I am! Whichever one fits! cheers.gif
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 19 2015, 08:23 PM) *
Man I'm so excited about this guy. I've already mentally committed a healthy wager depending on his MVP odds.

I got my ass handed to me when he was signed and I called him a 'stud.' I'm glad someone else is excited to see 'ole Knees win Comeback Player of the Year, MVP and get elected President of the World besides me. laugh.gif

Seriously, I'm excited too.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ May 19 2015, 07:43 PM) *
I got my ass handed to me when he was signed and I called him a 'stud.' I'm glad someone else is excited to see 'ole Knees win Comeback Player of the Year, MVP and get elected President of the World besides me. laugh.gif

I invented the 12-win bandwagon. It's gonna fill up quick once people see him in action.
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ May 20 2015, 09:43 AM) *

Yep, me too. I think I'm psyching myself up. Everything I read now assures me that he'll make 27-2 a distant memory! Gotta love the offseason!

Ol' Knees is winning in my book so far. Maybe he'll be the new Slingin' Sammy when all's said and done!
nd9kel
Well he's part Cherokee, so how about "the Redskin" <ducks>
nd9kel
rolleyes.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (samaroo @ May 20 2015, 12:13 AM) *
It's got too many letters for my simple mind. We need to come up with a nickname for the guy, especially since he's going to be a hot topic this year. Any suggestions?

Uh . . .

SAM?
Eyrie
How about SB?

No pressure on him to win one!
JeeQ
QUOTE (Zero @ May 19 2015, 05:20 PM) *

When both his knees crack stepping off the team bus I want you to remember this post
make_it_rain
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 19 2015, 08:46 PM) *
I invented the 12-win bandwagon. It's gonna fill up quick once people see him in action.

Still plenty of room over here on the 9-7 wagon!
Dreagon
Brad?
nephillymike
I'm warming up to him.

I heard a lot of guys who should know say good things about him. Most recently Barrett Brooks.

Pardon me if I don't count Nabby "in the know". His projection of Geno rings loud these days!! devil03.gif

Yeah the injury is a risk but I'm not harping on that. That's not what gives me pause. His paltry career Passer Rating does, especially since others who played on those same teams did slightly better than their career averages.

However,

If he can be Sanchez, plus an arm to put the back 25% of the field in play, with an average INT% and T/O %(as opposed to Sanchez's high rates), then we will have a significant improvement there.

Not sure if it will be as much improvement as we need to put us in the final four, but it should make for an interesting playoff season, especially given our D improvements.

nephillymike
How about Sam the 2nd?
samaroo
Who's the first?
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ May 20 2015, 08:50 PM) *
Who's the first?

Mariota!! devil03.gif

Sam the 2nd "Choice"

Lord, I apologize for that right there. Be there with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.
OkieEagle
Sammy B was his nickname in college.
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 21 2015, 10:53 AM) *
Mariota!! devil03.gif

Sam the 2nd "Choice"

Lord, I apologize for that right there. Be there with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

Hahahahahaha! laugh.gif I like it! God, if his jersey number could've been 2! Maybe we should just call him #2.

BTW, how's this look for my first tattoo?

american_champion
If Sam stays healthy in Chip's system, we could look back on this trade with Foles as a real steal.. God Bless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.