Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chase Utley Not Dead Yet
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/ch...ck-all-baseball

My second favorite athlete (to Dawk, of course), and I haven't watched more than five innings all year for fear of seeing one of my favorites really struggling. I have heard the discussions of benching him etc which given the horrible results, I understand. Me, I would bat him 8th for a while to see a bunch of fastballs to help see if he snaps out of it.

The article gives me hope. According to this, his OPS should be 200 pts higher and his batting average should be over 160 points higher.
JaxEagle
Ryno has said repeatedly during his real slump that he was hitting ok but getting terrible luck. Chase may be slipping a little but he is the least of our concerns. I say let him play it out until he decides he has had enough or until we have major league ready players that need to get experience at 2B.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.