Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would You Be Interested?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2015/05/...s/#more-2956827

Let's say that we can get him for Barkley and a 6th?

I'm still waiting for an answer from someone in the know about what is wrong with Barkley but if I assume all the rumors are true that we don't want him, then yes, I would do it. It also assumes that Chip was truthful when asked before that he would like to coach him.

I know Manuel has the legs and better mobility, but wouldn't Barkley be more of a quick read, quick throw type?

Anyway, yes to Barkley plus a 6th.

The way teams value picks, we may not even need to give up that much.

Anyone?

Eyrie
I don't rate Barkley, so have no problem taking a low risk gamble on our third string QB.
Zero
Seeing as Barkley is doing nothing in Philadelphia the answer has to be yes. It would be interesting to see what Kelly can do as a reclamation coach.
samaroo
If Tebow is supposed to be our "2 pt. conversion QB," I think Manuel could do that better. He's not great or anything (or really even good), but like Eyrie said, it's a cheap flyer on a possible 3rd stringer. Go for it.
JaxEagle
EJ? Yes I would do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.