Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting view of Agholor
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
What are his strengths?

TB: Top end speed, precise route runner, reliable hands, excellent returner, can get separation from defenders, competes every down, can run block, able to play anywhere on the field, great footwork, comes back to the ball, can make something out of busted plays. Intelligent receiver that knows his position with great instincts.

NB: Much like Robert Woods and Marquise Lee before him, Nelson Agholor is a great route runner with soft hands. His speed and athleticism helped him thrive in Steve Sarkisian's up-tempo spread offense. One of his most underrated aspects is his ability to get open for a scrambling QB. Whenever a play was broken for USC, it was Agholor who would end up making something out of nothing.
Linc ...
mcnabbulous
Everything about this guy suggests a Torry Holt/Reggie Wayne type of career ahead.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 16 2015, 08:57 AM) *
Everything about this guy suggests a Torry Holt/Reggie Wayne type of career ahead.

Don't get me that hyped... I already see big things in JMatts future as it is
nephillymike
I agree this sounds great.

Seems like a great kid.

Woods and Lee were selected 41st and 39th the previous 2 years. Algholar was rated right around there too, but his film looks better than that to me.

Without Maclin and with Cooper, we will need him to be leaps above where Woods and Lee have been in their careers so far, that's for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.