Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholor
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
This guy is beginning to sound like a slam dunk pick. I hope he plays as well as he speaks.
"When Week 1 comes, I think that will be an easier conversation for us to have. But right now, it's just about me finding myself. My mentality is to progress, not regress. I want to be a better player today, I want to be a better player tomorrow. I don't want to say, 'I'm the guy.' I want to be the guy who gets better every day."
Linc ...
american_champion
I agree.. His college progression was amazing.. Perfect complement to Riley Cooper on the other side with Jordan in the slot.. Not to mention his return skills and intelligence.. Also high character.. God Bless.

Zero
Kelly looked real hard at Agholor before the draft and apparently really liked what he saw.
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt May 16
The Eagles wanted Agholor & turned down a chance to trade 1st round picks and add picks from Denver.
Linc ...
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ May 18 2015, 07:43 PM) *
Kelly looked real hard at Agholor before the draft and apparently really liked what he saw.
Linc ...

I saw that. Very interesting. If true, it definitely says how much Chip liked him. Nobody can say for sure, of course, but would Howie have skipped on that, you think? He always seemed to like more picks.

It's nice to see the team making definitive decisions, though. Acting with gumption, y'know, all that jazz.
JaxEagle
He is easy to like. Seems to have everything you could want a player to have. Talent, Character, Personality, Intelligence. I have sort of been turned off of wearing Jerseys on Gameday but if I did then my top candidates right now would be F Cox, Agholor, Jordan Matthews and Sam Bradford. R Matthews would be my dark horse.
samaroo
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ May 20 2015, 05:59 AM) *
He is easy to like. Seems to have everything you could want a player to have. Talent, Character, Personality, Intelligence. I have sort of been turned off of wearing Jerseys on Gameday but if I did then my top candidates right now would be F Cox, Agholor, Jordan Matthews and Sam Bradford. R Matthews would be my dark horse.

I don't really get jerseys until someone retires. Can't make any mistakes that way. I rock my Randall, Dawk, White, Seth, Chuck and McDonald jerseys on gameday. Schmidt if it's baseball. No dissapointments that way. (I feel bad for all the McCoy owners out there.)
Eagle2720
QUOTE (samaroo @ May 19 2015, 07:57 PM) *
I don't really get jerseys until someone retires. Can't make any mistakes that way. I rock my Randall, Dawk, White, Seth, Chuck and McDonald jerseys on gameday. Schmidt if it's baseball. No dissapointments that way. (I feel bad for all the McCoy owners out there.)

Tell me about it, alone with my Vick and Jackson jerseys not being from last year, now my Maclin and McCoy(rookie year) jerseys are gonna collect dust. And I have no idea what to do with the huge McCoy fathead I got for Christmas this year😑😑
samaroo
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ May 20 2015, 10:03 AM) *
Tell me about it, alone with my Vick and Jackson jerseys not being from last year, now my Maclin and McCoy(rookie year) jerseys are gonna collect dust. And I have no idea what to do with the huge McCoy fathead I got for Christmas this year����

Like I said, man. Get the throwbacks. It's the only way to Fly (Eagles Fly!)
nephillymike
Family surprised me with an official Dawkins black jersey last Christmas.

I absolutely love it.

That ain't EVER going out of style!!

I'll probably be buried with that jersey and hopefully I'll take a few Super Bowl championship memories with me!!
samaroo
Yep! My Dawk is black as well. It's tied for my favorite with my '92 Randall jersey with the Jerome Brown patch on it. I actually got a 2nd one of those; one to wear and one in a frame!
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ May 20 2015, 08:54 PM) *
Yep! My Dawk is black as well. It's tied for my favorite with my '92 Randall jersey with the Jerome Brown patch on it. I actually got a 2nd one of those; one to wear and one in a frame!

Randall, what could have been.................................

What a talent. I love watching his highlights.

Remember, he didn't say Let ME be ME,

he said, let me be me!!
samaroo
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 21 2015, 10:59 AM) *
Randall, what could have been.................................

What a talent. I love watching his highlights.

Remember, he didn't say Let ME be ME,

he said, let me be me!!

A subtle difference, no doubt. Yeah, he was handicapped by Buddy, for sure. It's strange to see his son walking that same line. Apple and the tree, and all that. Either way, I've heard of Geno compared to Randall on numerous occassions. If his career were to be seen as disappointing in any way, that might be a good excuse for someone who opined it might be otherwise...jussayin'. wink.gif
Zero
Jordan Matthews did pretty well as a rookie. From everything we hear he's an extremely dedicated worker. He wants to be the best WR in the NFL ... not ego, determination coupled with talent. This is what Matthews said about Agholor:
"You hear a lot of great things, but then when you actually get him on the field and see what type of guy he is, youíre like OK this kid gets it. Instead of taking the regular rookie shuttle, he takes a taxi to get here early to the facility. Thatís a kid that gets it.

"Heís been really aggressive with his studies. Heís always hitting me up, if he needs like signals. If he needs information, he calls me whenever and then weíre able to talk over it. And we havenít even gotten to how he is on the field. This kid is explosive."
Pumped, baybee!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ May 26 2015, 07:54 PM) *
Jordan Matthews did pretty well as a rookie. From everything we hear he's an extremely dedicated worker. He wants to be the best WR in the NFL ... not ego, determination coupled with talent. This is what Matthews said about Agholor:
Pumped, baybee!

Nice!!
Joegrane
Pumped, baybee!

We can see why Chip wanted his rookies to learn from someone other than DJax.
Zero
QUOTE (Joegrane @ May 26 2015, 10:21 PM) *
We can see why Chip wanted his rookies to learn from someone other than DJax.

I notice Jackson is MIA for OTAs in Washington.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.