Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradford's arm
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Just passing this along. I thought Ertz's opinion was interesting:
"We've been throwing for the past three weeks and I can honestly say I've thrown with Andrew, Nick and other guys, and I don't think I've thrown with a guy who has a stronger arm than Sam Bradford," Ertz told CSN Philly.

"He hasn't been able to really truly get his full legs underneath him. But the ball still comes out effortlessly, and it's a lot of fun to run routes with him."
Endlessknight
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Bradford can do. The guy was the #1 pick and offensive rookie of the year. He really did look like the real deal before coaching staff changes and injuries took their toll. If he can stay healthy I'm sure he'll put up better numbers than Foles.
nephillymike
Mathews said the same thing.

Said the passes were tight spirals, fast and on the money.

Best ball he's ever caught.

That's great news.

A guy with a quick mind and fast read and a rocket arm that can make all the throws would be great to see.

He doesn't have the legs to run this style of offense at it's optimum, but if he has the other three components, it should be an upgrade over what we had.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.