Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Report: Tim TeBow CURE Hospital in Philippines Grand Opening.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
mcnabbulous
I rest my case. Go away.
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ May 19 2015, 07:34 PM) *
So if you were new to the board would you like being treated the way tebow fans have been treated by some posters not all on this board? I don't think so

Just like nabby and Drock doesn't know the tebow fans They are judging. Judging is a two way street.

If you go to Marie calendars restaraunt as a brand new customer you deserve the same respect as those that have been long time customers.

Dude, this isn't a restaurant where you order, pay and tip. This is a message board community and if I were new (which I was many years ago) I'd defer to the older members until I established an understanding of the community and earned the respect and fellowship of the existing members. I would NOT come in all full of myself and expect long timers or any poster to be any more than they are.

Just in case you haven't learned this yet, nobody deserves respect, you have to earn it. If you don't like the way people treat you either ignore them or find someplace where you will be treated the way you want to be. You are welcomed here but don't expect everyone to change for you just because you're here.

One more thing. Nobody here is perfect. As a Christian you should realize that and learn to 'turn the other cheek.'

And, this is not a Tebow board, it's an Eagles board. There's a huge difference.

E - A - G - fucking E - L - S !

E A G L E S
samaroo
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ May 20 2015, 09:31 AM) *
It must be that any poster who disagree with your tainted view of Tebow fans
are either
1)Tebow fans themselves
or

2) they're bitter about some old debate that had with you on the forum

I am not a fan of this Andy player you speak of nor do I have anything against that player. However, if he wanted to talk about Andy in numerous threads than he had a right to do so to his hearts content.

How was my message about the eagles phony? It wasn't you just didn't like the author of the thread. He's not catering to Tebow fans because of bitterness from some old debate. Also calling Tebow fans trolls because they are Tebow fans is wrong. That would be like if an African American got called a troll or whatever by the salon manager because he/she walked into a hair salon and tried to get a haircut at the salon that caters to a predominately white customer base.

What a fan!

You're analogies are hilarious! Ignorant, but hilarious.

Well put again, Z! And I'm pumped with you, but you misspelled your chant... ph34r.gif I won't tell if you won't...
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ May 19 2015, 05:39 PM) *
Dude, this isn't a restaurant where you order, pay and tip. This is a message board community and if I were new (which I was many years ago) I'd defer to the older members until I established an understanding of the community and earned the respect and fellowship of the existing members. I would NOT come in all full of myself and expect long timers or any poster to be any more than they are.

Just in case you haven't learned this yet, nobody deserves respect, you have to earn it. If you don't like the way people treat you either ignore them or find someplace where you will be treated the way you want to be. You are welcomed here but don't expect everyone to change for you just because you're here.

One more thing. Nobody here is perfect. As a Christian you should realize that and learn to 'turn the other cheek.'

And, this is not a Tebow board, it's an Eagles board. There's a huge difference.

E - A - G - fucking E - L - S !

E A G L E S

Tebow is now a part of the eagles team. Which means discussion about any player on the team, coaches for the team, even staff for the team.So if a poster want to make threads primarily on Chip Kelly than they have a right to because he the coach for the eagles team. I don't expect anyone to change for me. However, I disagree with you everyone deserves respect. If you go to the public park in your city which is free to go to. You deserve respect from the park staff.
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ May 19 2015, 08:31 PM) *
I am not a fan of this Andy player you speak of nor do I have anything against that player. However, if he wanted to talk about Andy in numerous threads than he had a right to do so to his hearts content.

Geez, dude. This is an EAGLES discussion forum and Andy was the head coach for over a decade before Chip Kelly was hired. See why people are telling you to disappear?

My Dad always told me that I'd learn more with my ears than I would with my mouth. In this case, you'll learn more with your eyes and you should keep you fingers wrapped with tape ... maybe put them in a bowl of cement for a few hours.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (samaroo @ May 19 2015, 05:40 PM) *
What a fan!

You're analogies are hilarious! Ignorant, but hilarious.

Well put again, Z! And I'm pumped with you, but you misspelled your chant... ph34r.gif I won't tell if you won't...

What so ignorant about my analogies.

Let me give you another one. Lets say this was an Apple forum.

Lets say you are posting primarily about the iPod which in case you haven't followed apple only represent 2% of their sales for 2015. So to many the iPod is not very relevant anymore and most others in the Apple forum are posting about Apple Watch, iPads and iPhones. Well the person still has a right to talk about ipods in the apple forum since it is an apple product regardless of how relevant it may be anymore.
nephillymike
bwah!!

I too was not a fan of that Andy player!!
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ May 20 2015, 09:49 AM) *
Geez, dude. This is an EAGLES discussion forum and Andy was the head coach for over a decade before Chip Kelly was hired. See why people are telling you to disappear?

My Dad always told me that I'd learn more with my ears than I would with my mouth. In this case, you'll learn more with your eyes and you should keep you fingers wrapped with tape ... maybe put them in a bowl of cement for a few hours.

We've got to just stop replying. Him and his ilk aren't here to talk football, and they haven't. They've all posted in like 3 threads. Just let them die on the vine. Jesus trolls are still trolls.
Zero
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ May 19 2015, 08:46 PM) *
If you go to the public park in your city which is free to go to. You deserve respect from the park staff.
This is my last try. Please, pay attention. YOU are joining US. If you are not smart enough or old enough to understand the implications of that fact you will be treated like a intruder in a family that has been together for a long time. Last time ... you're welcome here but YOU don't make the rules. Capice?
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ May 19 2015, 05:49 PM) *

What have I done to you? I try to befriend you and all you are doing is make me feel bad. Andy was the head coach of the eagles. So while he was apart of the eagles posters who wanted to talk about him had a right to talk about him on the eagles board. A few posters here want all tebow fans to dissapear. However, Jax, Phits etc have called out those who are too hard on Tebow fans.
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (Zero @ May 19 2015, 05:55 PM) *
This is my last try. Please, pay attention. YOU are joining US. If you are not smart enough or old enough to understand the implications of that fact you will be treated like a intruder in a family that has been together for a long time. Last time ... you're welcome here but YOU don't make the rules. Capice?

Who said I make the rules?

Nabby,Samroo, and Drock don't make the rules. Nor do you or I.

I will quote some of the house rules by Aqulia. In the house rules being civil towards one another is mentioned. To me that means showing everyone respect regardless if they are new or not.

"However you want as long as you're civil to other posters - you'd be surprised at how worked up some people can get over a message board. There's a dividing line between telling someone they're full of shit (OK) and calling them a piece of shit (not OK). If you make an insult in jest, better to use a smiley to make it clear you're not being serious. And if you are being serious, don't post it. There's a reason for the edit button on each message.

If someone's pissing you off, ignore them and their posts. There's plenty of other people here to talk with.
If you can't get your point through to someone the first three times, repeating it again and again won't work. If you've had to make a point that often in the one thread, they're too dumb to get it.

Quoting online articles is fine - just remember that a quote is all that's needed, not copying the whole article. Better to provide a link to it with a quick couple of lines telling everyone what the article is about. Please respect the copyright of the author.

Bear in mind you're accountable for what you post, not the board owners, so nothing libellous please."
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 19 2015, 05:51 PM) *
bwah!!

I too was not a fan of that Andy player!!

I am not sure why you need to make fun of that. Correct me and move on. My bad he was a coach. However, I never claimed to be this long time eagles fan. I stated that Tebow is now on the team and I will support the eagles. Tebow is part of the team and eagles family now. Who cares if they are new eagle fans or old eagle fans. It's more support for the team. Andy Reid now coaches the chiefs and has a good QB at the helm Alex Smith. smile.gif
JaxEagle
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 19 2015, 08:21 PM) *
What was derogatory? I also never said anything to Joegrane. You may be confusing american_champion (another annoying Tebow troll) for Joegrane.

I don't want this board becoming a haven for Tebow fanatics to talk about Tebow. There are Tim Tebow message boards for that type of things.

It's just as obnoxious as certain posters making every thread on this board about Andy two years after he left.

This is an Eagles message board for Eagles fans. And I'm always welcoming to new Eagles fans (and even the occasional fan of another team that has something relevant to the Eagles to contribute). This guy posting one phony message about the Eagles doesn't change his real purpose here.

Just because you're still bitter about how wrong you were in the Foles/Sanchez debate, doesn't mean that you need to pathetically cater to these Tebowers. As I've said several times, I supported the decision to bring Tebow in and think he makes the team. This is despite the fact that I'm an unabashed atheist. Because I don't care about religion. I really don't think about it. Which is why I don't want this Christian propaganda taking over a community where I discuss something I do care about: Eagles football.

Lol. You still think Sanchez is better than Foles. I bet St Louis asked for Sanchez and we said "no but we will give you Foles." laugh.gif

Of course you're an antheist...
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ May 19 2015, 08:46 PM) *
Lol. You still think Sanchez is better than Foles. I bet St Louis asked for Sanchez and we said "no but we will give you Foles." laugh.gif

Yes yes. Chip thought Foles was better, but was willing to part with him. Because most coaches trade away 25 year old QBs that they have faith in. That's common practice.

Of course you're an antheist...

An apathetic atheist. One who didn't have a problem with signing Tebow.

And of course you have a problem with Atheism.
D Rock
QUOTE (Christian_Cat @ May 20 2015, 12:31 AM) *
It must be that any poster who disagree with your tainted view of Tebow fans are either
1)Tebow fans themselves

or

2) they're bitter about some old debate that they had with you on the forum

Makes no sense to me.

How was my message about the eagles phony? It wasn't you just didn't like the author of the thread. He's not catering to Tebow fans because of bitterness from some old debate. Also calling Tebow fans trolls because they are Tebow fans is wrong. That would be like if an African American got called a troll or whatever by the salon manager because he/she walked into a hair salon and tried to get a haircut at the salon that caters to a predominately white customer base.

You have a nice evening Nabby.

Yeah. That Andy Player was a real gem.

I say it again. "Fucking Hypocrite."

You are so full of shit, I can smell it all they way out here.

Go away, Troll!
Christian_Cat
QUOTE (D Rock @ May 20 2015, 07:18 AM) *
Yeah. That Andy Player was a real gem.

I say it again. "Fucking Hypocrite."

You are so full of shit, I can smell it all they way out here.

Go away, Troll!

Nice post
Aquila
This thread has run its course, so it's closed.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.