Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting observation by Marcus Hayes
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Matthews' obsession with improvement included offsite yoga sessions that incorporated dance moves and sports psychology. Can you see Shady in his living room rocking the downward dog and visualizing one-cut runs?

Like Matthews, Smith and Agholor clearly are focused more on self-improvement than on self-promotion.

As talented as LeSean "Top-5" McCoy was, he spent far too much energy insisting that he as good as or better than every other running back in the league. Perhaps he should've committed some of that energy to the attainable goal of actually becoming the best back of the league.

Rest of the article is linked below.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...5j90xuuuUFs2.99
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ May 7 2015, 11:39 PM) *
Matthews' obsession with improvement included offsite yoga sessions that incorporated dance moves and sports psychology. Can you see Shady in his living room rocking the downward dog and visualizing one-cut runs?

Like Matthews, Smith and Agholor clearly are focused more on self-improvement than on self-promotion.

As talented as LeSean "Top-5" McCoy was, he spent far too much energy insisting that he as good as or better than every other running back in the league. Perhaps he should've committed some of that energy to the attainable goal of actually becoming the best back of the league.

Rest of the article is linked below.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...5j90xuuuUFs2.99

Jordan Matthews just got better and better with each game last year. The guy impresses me with his talent, work ethic and character, and I look forward to watching him continue to improve with each game this year. Probably doesn't hurt to be related to Jerry Rice either.

I remember Chip saying that when Jordan Matthews makes a mistake, he only makes that mistake once, never twice.

I will be buying his jersey this year, and not from that lame ass schmuck that hawks shitty jerseys on this site.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.