Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shady is running his mouth...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Somebody didn't like getting shuffled off to buffalo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football...ticle-1.2212452

“You see how fast he got rid of all the good players. Especially all the good black players. He got rid of them the fastest.”
mcnabbulous
Shady's schtick was obnoxious when he was one of our best/my favorite players.

I hope Fletcher Cox eats him alive this year to remind him of how good and black he is.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 6 2015, 06:11 PM) *
Shady's schtick was obnoxious when he was one of our best/my favorite players.

I hope Fletcher Cox eats him alive this year to remind him of how good and black he is.

I hear ya. I hope Fletcher levels him and then stands over him and says, is that black enough for ya?
JeeQ
Shady Has Gone Full Retard... And You Never Go Full Retard
BirdsWinBaby
good player, bad guy

it looks to me like this fanbase and the NFL as a whole knows what the deal is which is why nobody cares about his quotes for more than a day or two

all his comments can be translated as "blah blah, blah, kelly sucks, i hate being in friggin buffalo"
nephillymike
I'm sure Foles, Herremans and soon to be Mathis would agree.

Shady is a great RB, but a slime ball. Always has been.

HobbEs
Herremans reply was great. it was something to the effect of 'Kelly is equally racist with all races'.

Sorry to see big Todd go. He was/is a class guy. Shady on the other hand is just proving to everyone how much of a ass he really is. The more he talks the more he proves Chip right.

samaroo
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 7 2015, 07:11 AM) *

Hahahahaha! I spit out my water! One of my favorite quotes from this board. Full stop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.