Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Available for Round 6
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
25 L. Collins OT
89 Ekpre Olumu CB
92 D. Smith FS
97 McBride WRF
109 Chikillo DE34
111 Finney OC
115 Gaines CB
118 Prewitt FS
128 Drummond FS
130 T. Jones ILB
131 A. Harris SS
132 R. Dismukes OC

as far as Eagles compatibility, Drummond and Harris are tops, followed by McBride and Jones, then folowed by Chickillo, Finney, Prewett and Dismukes. The others either have charracter issues or non Eagles traits (size, skills etc)

Maybe we'll get lucky and end the 6th with two of these.
nephillymike
drummond and Harris both still available for us!!
Zero
I think we're done with LB and DB. Take a flyer on Collins and assign a team of Buddha priests to go with him everywhere.
nephillymike
Still there at 196!!
nephillymike
I know all about it.

CIN was going to pick Evans with the next pick, because their HC knows defense. devil03.gif

mcnabbulous
Collins isn't getting drafted. If he does, at this point, he can sit out and re-enter next year." If he doesn't, he becomes a FA.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 2 2015, 03:29 PM) *
Collins isn't getting drafted. If he does, at this point, he can sit out and re-enter next year." If he doesn't, he becomes a FA.

They're now saying on 97.5 that he can't re-enter next year, and Chip just said he's off our board. The part about not re-entering is new to me, but I guess you have to have that be the case otherwise it would have happened before now.

I wonder if he could be signed as a UFA, what's the max signing bonus he can get and how long the deal has to be?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2015, 03:35 PM) *
They're now saying on 97.5 that he can't re-enter next year, and Chip just said he's off our board. The part about not re-entering is new to me, but I guess you have to have that be the case otherwise it would have happened before now.

I wonder if he could be signed as a UFA, what's the max signing bonus he can get and how long the deal has to be?

Yes, he can be signed as an UFA. Had he been drafted, he could have held out and re-entered. That's why he definitely wasn't going to get drafted after Friday.

Not sure about any of the details with regards to signing bonuses and such. That's your market smile.gif
nephillymike
A few picks away, all but Smith, Chickillo and Gaines are still available.

With the two CB's we just drafted, it takes all of the CB and FS off the board I would think.

Maybe McBride WR or one of the two OC's. I wonder if either can go to guard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.