Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Think Hicks is Ryans' eventual replacement
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Given this from both Hick's and Chipper:

Hicks (6-1, 236) confirmed that he saw more of the Eagles than any other team, during the evaluation process. Why on earth that would be, no one said.

I got a great feel for who they are, a great feel for the organization, Hicks said on a conference call. Asked what he thought the Eagles liked about him, Hicks said: No. 1, the fact that Im a smart football player. I can get people lined up on the field. I have a great understanding of football and schemes, what it takes to call a play and check plays.

Kelly said he considers Hicks an athletic, three-down linebacker who also can contribute on special teams.

Full article at linc below, and given we had Casey Mathews starting games LY I don't blame Chip for stockpiling ILBs...I think he plans on keeping all of them.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...w16BGtQwl0qh.99
mcnabbulous
That's how I saw it.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 2 2015, 12:11 PM) *
That's how I saw it.

It also in a back door way confirms what has been whispered about Kendricks. They said he struggled calling the defense in Ryans absence last year. I thought I heard somewhere that Matthews took up some of those responsibilities.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.