Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There are several stages of MM recovery
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
or acceptance? im thinking that most are still at the denial stage. anger is next

once you get to acceptance we can start talking about your game 1 starting QB Sanchez...who will be followed by Bradford when he is ready...until he gets hurt and we go back to Sanchez

did you just go back to anger again?
samaroo
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ May 1 2015, 10:00 AM) *
or acceptance? im thinking that most are still at the denial stage. anger is next

once you get to acceptance we can start talking about your game 1 starting QB Sanchez...who will be followed by Bradford when he is ready...until he gets hurt and we go back to Sanchez

did you just go back to anger again?

It's 10 am here in Japan, and I might start drinking. What stage is that?
koolaidluke
Chip hates mobile quarterbacks. He never wanted Mariota in the first place.
JeeQ

That's where I am
Eyrie
I was never in favour of trading up due to the cost, so I missed out on denial, anger, grief and acceptance by being relieved.
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ May 1 2015, 05:25 AM) *
I was never in favour of trading up due to the cost, so I missed out on denial, anger, grief and acceptance by being relieved.

Me too
mcnabbulous
Acceptance. But I also have to keep reminding myself how much I loved Bradford coming out of college.
BirdsWinBaby
Yea when I heard that Bradford was refusing to sign an extension anywhere but with Birds (effectively blocking a trade) I went straight to acceptance on the MM thing

My BRADFORD recovery is in much worse shape....I will likely go from confusion to anger to acceptance and back to confusion from week to week
D Rock
Total acceptance. Like I've been predicting all along.... We'll get him after the 2016 season for a conditional mid round pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.