Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wooohoo we didnt get him!!!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pbfan
This is awesome!!! I am so glad chip didnt do something incredibly stupid just to get a good quarterback. I was legit worried that he'd follow so many of your advices and given up the farm for him!
Dreagon
Well, at least this lets you guys relax on that issue. I'm guessing the Eagles go for a receiver.
JeeQ
JeeQ
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Apr 30 2015, 05:23 PM) *
This is awesome!!! I am so glad chip didnt do something incredibly stupid just to get a good quarterback. I was legit worried that he'd follow so many of your advices and given up the farm for him!

Eyrie
QUOTE (Pbfan @ May 1 2015, 01:23 AM) *

I was beginning to think that I was the only one on here who wasn't willing to give up whatever it would cost to get Mariota.

Zero
Nope
HobbEs
And this Chip to Tennessee rumors have already started...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.