Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Chip May Lose Me
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Is where he trades or cuts Mathis.

Dude should go nowhere. We just let one OG go and we have a running offense that direly needs Mathis' skill.

He can't sell me that yet another Pro Bowl player, I mean All Pro player, can't fit into his plans.

To save face, offer him a small kicker for Pro Bowl elections and/or All Pro selections.

Thing that worries me is that they've overspent versus years past, and ridding us of him would put the cap spending near historical levels.

Tis a concern.
Zero
Is it Chip that doesn't want Mathis or Mathis that wants more money and Chip has given permission to find a compatible team who's willing to pay trade price?
mcnabbulous
I love Mathis, but he's an old, expensive guard who we found on the streets. He defines replaceable.

The one you should be sweating is Cox. He's an elite talent. The only defensive stud we've drafted in a decade. He will be hard to replace.
koolaidluke
I love Mathis, but even a single penny more is out of the question.

I think very highly of our young guards Tobin and Gardner and the Eagles may draft somebody too.
nephillymike
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Apr 30 2015, 09:43 AM) *
I love Mathis, but even a single penny more is out of the question.

I think very highly of our young guards Tobin and Gardner and the Eagles may draft somebody too.

They were both horrible in relief last year.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 30 2015, 10:21 AM) *
I love Mathis, but he's an old, expensive guard who we found on the streets. He defines replaceable.

The one you should be sweating is Cox. He's an elite talent. The only defensive stud we've drafted in a decade. He will be hard to replace.

This!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.