Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Insecurity of Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez..
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
american_champion
Mark Sanchez just can't get right.. Haunted by a presence that has shrank him in every way.. A ditch digger posing as a quarterback..

What kind of teammate is Marrky Mark?.. Tim TeBow was worked out by Chip Kelly on March 16th 2015.. On March 17th, Sanchez called a personal meeting with Head Coach Chip Kelly.. Sanchez whined "C'mon Chip, you're not doing this to me again are you?".. Sanchez later claimed that new teammate Tim TeBow was brought in only as a 'camp-arm'..

Sanchez should really tread lightly considering his past character issues.. I mean this is a guy who has been investigated in two underage rape cases..

I personally interviewed one of his victims, 17 year old Eliza Kruger(via Skype) back in New York.. And I can tell you that her life is still in shambles because of this animalistic predator..

Considering the culture change Chip has implied.. One has to question if 'The Sanchize'.. still fits in.. [Edited by facemask]
samaroo
What? You interviewed a rape victim through skype?

Is this real life?
koolaidluke
I don't know anything about Sanchez as a person but he is far and away the most charming athlete I've ever heard interviewed. Although my standards might have been lowered after listening to over a year of Foles' horrendously bad interviews.
Zero
I didn't pay much attention to him while he was in CA or NY, but since he's been in Philadelphia he seems to be a solid teammate and a solid citizen. All I've read about him has been positive.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (american_champion @ Apr 27 2015, 12:18 PM) *
Mark Sanchez just can't get right.. Haunted by a presence that has shrank him in every way.. A ditch digger posing as a quarterback..

What kind of teammate is Marrky Mark?.. Tim TeBow was worked out by Chip Kelly on March 16th 2015.. On March 17th, Sanchez called a personal meeting with Head Coach Chip Kelly.. Sanchez whined "C'mon Chip, you're not doing this to me again are you?".. Sanchez later claimed that new teammate Tim TeBow was brought in only as a 'camp-arm'..

Sanchez should really tread lightly considering his past character issues.. I mean this is a guy who has been investigated in two underage rape cases..

I personally interviewed one of his victims, 17 year old Eliza Kruger(via Skype) back in New York.. And I can tell you that her life is still in shambles because of this animalistic predator..

Considering the culture change Chip has implied.. One has to question if 'The Sanchize'.. still fits in.. .

You interviewed her? Where do you nitwits come from? At least get the story right....

She went to deadspin with the story, not the police, and said she was dating him for weeks....beyond that she was 17 so it was not rape in any fashion but consnsual per 2 adults according to applicable state laws.....Stupid os Sanchez to be sure but not illegal....

Strange indeed...it worries me that folks like you may be in line behind me at the store....
american_champion
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 28 2015, 07:25 PM) *
You interviewed her? Where do you nitwits come from? At least get the story right....

She went to deadspin with the story, not the police, and said she was dating him for weeks....beyond that she was 17 so it was not rape in any fashion but consnsual per 2 adults according to applicable state laws.....Stupid os Sanchez to be sure but not illegal....

Strange indeed...it worries me that folks like you may be in line behind me at the store....

Trust me, it was not consensual.. Eliza was the victim.. I also spoke with her father.. Conrad 'Chip' Kruger, who made it clear to me through Skype that Sanchez better never show his face around himself or Eliza again.. He considers Mark to be a charming, conniving predator.. Which is no surprise for anyone that truly knows the real Mark Sanchez..

You see, as a strapping young Freshman QB at USC.. Young lad Mark Sanchez had it all.. Except alcohol and young girls apparently.. So Mark and USC LB Brian Cushing went out for a night on the town.. And it was a night they would never forget..

Sanchez needed a fake I.d to score alcohol.. So he purchased the I.d under the name of 'Jordan Traver Uttal'.. Then the two underage football players went out looking for some innocent dames on a supposedly innocent hot night in L.A..

The next morning.. A young female stumbled in to make a complaint of sexual assault by the so called 'Jordan Traver Uttal'.. The Los Angeles Police Department officers took the 19-year-old redshirt freshman into custody about 4 p.m., after a female USC student told police she had been sexually assaulted by Sanchez in the early morning. Sanchez, from Mission Viejo, was arrested at the Cardinal Gardens apartment complex at 3131 McClintock Ave.

So this was not 'Dirty' Sanchez's first time doing the dirty.. And Conrad is also aware of this since I brought it to his attention..
Wheeljack
QUOTE (american_champion @ Apr 27 2015, 12:18 PM) *

Considering the culture change Chip has implied.. One has to question if 'The Sanchize'.. still fits in.. .

LMMFAO.

Sanchez still better than Foles, cry about it
american_champion
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ May 8 2015, 09:57 AM) *
LMMFAO.

Let's see where 'Dirty' Sanchez is when the chips are down.. Let's see where he is when the pressure is up.. With Tim looking over his shoulder.. Will he be where he was at the end of last season?.. On his knees losing games?.. Sanchez is not the answer.. I think we should have 1. Bradford 2. TeBow 3. Barkley as of now.. Sanchez on the cut/trade block..
Phits
QUOTE (american_champion @ May 8 2015, 12:22 PM) *
Sanchez is not the answer..

You're right. That's why he is a serviceable backup.

I think we should have 1. Bradford 2. TeBow 3. Barkley as of now.. Sanchez on the cut/trade block..

No offence, but I think you're crazy.
samaroo
QUOTE (american_champion @ May 9 2015, 01:22 AM) *
Let's see where 'Dirty' Sanchez is when the chips are down.. Let's see where he is when the pressure is up.. With Tim looking over his shoulder.. Will he be where he was at the end of last season?.. On his knees losing games?.. Sanchez is not the answer.. I think we should have 1. Bradford 2. TeBow 3. Barkley as of now.. Sanchez on the cut/trade block...

You really are Tebow's #1 fan! But I thought your "good book" looked down on that kind of thinking...
american_champion
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ May 8 2015, 09:57 AM) *
LMMFAO.

I don't think Foles is that good.. So that's not saying much to me..
Joegrane
QUOTE (american_champion @ May 9 2015, 10:35 PM) *
"Sanchez still better than Foles, cry about it" Wheeljack

I don't think Foles is that good.. So that's not saying much to me.. God Bless.

The jury is still out on Foles.

Two years ago he had one of the highest QB ratings ever and was Pro Bowl MVP.

Last year he got the crap kicked out of him in the first Skins game behind a second string O Line. I wonder if he was ever 100% healthy after that.

It will be very interesting to see how he performs for the Rams. I bet he'll be at least okay as a starter. That is better than Sanchez--a good #2.
american_champion
QUOTE (Joegrane @ May 9 2015, 11:40 PM) *
The jury is still out on Foles.

Two years ago he had one of the highest QB ratings ever and was Pro Bowl MVP.

Last year he got the crap kicked out of him in the first Skins game behind a second string O Line. I wonder if he was ever 100% healthy after that.

It will be very interesting to see how he performs for the Rams. I bet he'll be at least okay as a starter. That is better than Sanchez--a good #2.

Foles is slightly better than Sanchize IMO... But both mediocre.. Chip has made them look much better than they really are.. I too am interested to see how Foles will do in St. Louis with Jeff Fisher(90% chance of a FAIL imo)..
Joegrane
QUOTE (american_champion @ May 10 2015, 12:17 AM) *
Foles is slightly better than Sanchize IMO... But both mediocre.. Chip has made them look much better than they really are.. I too am interested to see how Foles will do in St. Louis with Jeff Fisher(90% chance of a FAIL imo).. God Bless.

I agree about both doing better in Chip' O.

The Rams O probably looked worse than they really have been due to playing in the NFC West vs tough Niners and Seattle D. However, both teams have peaked.

I think the Rams are an up and coming team. Their draft suggests they want to protect their QB and develop a solid running game. All of their mid to high picks were on offense, including stud RB and couple of OLinemen.

american_champion
I just hope the pressure doesn't bring out the dark side of Sanchez's character.. That's all..
american_champion
This goes to explain why he always comes up short on the football field.. Just like in the bedroom.. His insecurity reeks..
samaroo
QUOTE (american_champion @ Jun 16 2015, 09:41 AM) *
This goes to explain why he always comes up short on the football field.. Just like in the bedroom.. His insecurity reeks.. God Bless.

It seems pretty hypocritical to follow that comment of yours with "god bless."
american_champion
Truth hurts.. I don't sugarcoat it.. In big moments The Sanchize comes up short..
american_champion_reborn
Trust me, it was not consensual.. Eliza was the victim.. I also spoke with her father.. Conrad 'Chip' Kruger, who made it clear to me through Skype that Sanchez better never show his face around himself or Eliza again.. He considers Mark to be a charming, conniving predator.. Which is no surprise for anyone that truly knows the real Mark Sanchez..

You see, as a strapping young Freshman QB at USC.. Young lad Mark Sanchez had it all.. Except alcohol and young girls apparently.. So Mark and USC LB Brian Cushing went out for a night on the town.. And it was a night they would never forget..

Sanchez needed a fake I.d to score alcohol.. So he purchased the I.d under the name of 'Jordan Traver Uttal'.. Then the two underage football players went out looking for some innocent dames on a supposedly innocent hot night in L.A..

The next morning.. A young female stumbled in to make a complaint of sexual assault by the so called 'Jordan Traver Uttal'.. The Los Angeles Police Department officers took the 19-year-old redshirt freshman into custody about 4 p.m., after a female USC student told police she had been sexually assaulted by Sanchez in the early morning. Sanchez, from Mission Viejo, was arrested at the Cardinal Gardens apartment complex at 3131 McClintock Ave.

So this was not 'Dirty' Sanchez's first time doing the dirty.. And Conrad is also aware of this since I brought it to his attention.. #######################
Reality Fan
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 6 2015, 06:36 PM) *

So this was not 'Dirty' Sanchez's first time doing the dirty.. And Conrad is also aware of this since I brought it to his attention.. .

Oh my God....a college freshman had a fake ID? And bought alcohol? and had drunken sex with a stranger? if that was illegal than I would have been serving life in prison....

It was investigated...there was no sign of force and it was treated as what it was....nothing.....

What is more disturbing is your interest in it up to the point where the facts collide with your story.

You skyped with her Dad?..seriously? if you are not family you are in the creepy range...

and what Father would be proud his daughter got drunk and thenn had sex?....would you expect him to buy Sanchez a beer? You are truly clueless....
SAM I Am

So this was not 'Dirty' Sanchez's first time doing the dirty.. And Conrad is also aware of this since I brought it to his attention.. .

Mods, it is time to send this fucking scumbag on his way.
Reality Fan

By the way...when you were skyping with Mr. Kruger...did you ask him why he let his sweet little girl go clubbing in the city since she was 15? She was known at all of the clubs..(as was her mother).....and she actually looked up the laws of consent in New Jersey..now if that is not consensual than I don't know what is. I can;t tell if you are simply liar or just moronic but you really need to get your facts correct....

Did Sanchez sleep with your sister or something? I would say it was your girlfriend but judging from your behavior here I do not think you could have a girlfriend hot enough to tempt ol mark....

return to skyping now...but keep your pants on....
american_champion_reborn
Rape is no joke, and as someone who knows the victim.. I can tell you as a reporter that Eliza has never recovered from the assault.. 'Dirty' Sanchez is in no way innocent.. Just another predator..

I just don't want Sanchez pulling this stunt on any more unsuspecting little girls.. And any common sense individual would agree with Eliza's only wish.. .
D Rock
Knock off the bullshit, will ya?

You're a "reporter" like Tim TeBlow is an NFL quarterback.

Stop pretending. You look and sound like an idiot.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 10 2015, 08:09 PM) *
Rape is no joke, and as someone who knows the victim.. I can tell you as a reporter that Eliza has never recovered from the assault.. 'Dirty' Sanchez is in no way innocent.. Just another predator..

I just don't want Sanchez pulling this stunt on any more unsuspecting little girls.. And any common sense individual would agree with Eliza's only wish.. .

you are a reporter? And you know the victim? What a joke...she admitted that she was in it for the sex....and I agree, rape is no joke...your work here, however, is.

I am starting to think you were the guy she got to buy her dinner before she went off to the city to get lucky.

The facts of the story are out there compiled by real reporters....and she has told her story...what a clown....

Sorry she jilted you....won't be the last time..
american_champion_reborn
It translates to his play on the field everytime.. His entire career.. The guy always comes up short.. The only difference is.. Dirty Sanchez can force innocent little girls to do what he wants when they say no.. NFL defenses don't work the same way..

And from my investigative reporting while in NY, I found his daddy Nick Sanchez had a lot of the same predatorial behaviors.. I personally interviewed his happily divorced ex wife, Olga(Sanchez's mother).. She described a control freak egomaniac with a short fuse.. She even said she knows who her son gets his personality from.. Take a guess?..

Chip is starting to sense it.. Another performance like week 1, and the butt fumbler may find himself on the outside looking in.. And oh what a shame it would not be..

Joegrane
If the Eagles had an average defense last year, Sanchez would almost certainly have been a playoff QB.

He had something like a 64% completion rate.

He is not going anywhere this year. Chip needs him in the event someone gives Bradford crazy$ at the end of the year.

If Tebow continues to improve and if Bradford plays well, stays reasonably healthy and resigns, I would not be surprised if Sanchez is not the Eagles #2 in 2016. Chip may want that cap $ for other uses.

QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 18 2015, 08:42 PM) *
It translates to his play on the field everytime.. His entire career.. The guy always comes up short.. The only difference is.. Dirty Sanchez can force innocent little girls to do what he wants when they say no.. NFL defenses don't work the same way..

And from my investigative reporting while in NY, I found his daddy Nick Sanchez had a lot of the same predatorial behaviors.. I personally interviewed his happily divorced ex wife, Olga(Sanchez's mother).. She described a control freak egomaniac with a short fuse.. She even said she knows who her son gets his personality from.. Take a guess?..

Chip is starting to sense it.. Another performance like week 1, and the butt fumbler may find himself on the outside looking in.. And oh what a shame it would not be..

Reality Fan
QUOTE (american_champion_reborn @ Aug 18 2015, 08:42 PM) *

Chip is starting to sense it.. Another performance like week 1, and the butt fumbler may find himself on the outside looking in.. And oh what a shame it would not

Please stop this silliness......and your investigative reporting whatever that is.....

You have been so wrong on so many things....please...just find another site to ruin and annoy.....

and oddly his mom attended his games with his father after the divorce.....which would be odd considering this predatory behavior she told you about would seem like something she would stay away from....they were divorced when he was 4.....

If you need to make things up at least research the stuff to make your tripe believable...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.