Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Draft and Trade Ideas
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
american_champion
First Post!.. Thank you all.. Hope to be friends.. Feel free to respond with your opinions... This may be a slight reach.. But this is my best case scenario..

Pre Draft
First off, I'm trading to get Dion Jordan and Mike Pouncey from the Dolphins.. For a Mark Sanchez, Boykin, Mathis draft pick combo...

Then I'm taking the rumored deal with Cleveland.. The #12 pick and Johnny Manziel for Sam Bradford..

Draft
I'm not worrying about Mariota(too expensive).. Call me crazy.. But I think Chip can win with TeBow or Manziel in this style offense.. I would bluff though, which I believe is what Chip is doing for control reasons .

Round 1:
#12 pick-Brandon Shereff OG/OT-Iowa.. Beast Olineman.. Can play inside and outside.. Plays with a mean streak.. Athletic.. Starter

#20 pick- Byron Jones CB-Connecticuit.. Physical, long corner.. Good in run support.. Can jump out of the stadium.. Starter

Round 2:
Fairly early in the 2nd, I'm using Mychal Kendricks as a trade chip to get another 2nd round pick add a pick if necessary..

Early 2nd round pick- Dorial Green-Beckham WR- Oklahoma.. Huge size.. Athletic.. A bit of a character question.. But worth the risk.. Starter/Depth

#52 pick- Eric Rowe CB/S- Utah.. Could transition to Safety with corner cover skills(Devin McCourty type hopefully.. Starter/Depth

Round 3:
#84 pick- Justin Hardy WR- ECU.. Great route runner.. Good value if still available.. Depth

Round 4:
#113 pick- Adrian Amos S- Penn St.. Compete at Safety.. Depth..

Round 5:
#145 pick- Lynden Trail DL- Norfolk St.. Depth..

R5) Leterrius Walton, DE, Central Michigan
R6) Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan State
R7) Randall Telfer, TE, USC

God Bless.

Eagle2720
I strongly agree wit the Justin Hardy pick, I think he's a guy with sure hands(FBS career leader in receptions) and can be reliable type of player, like Avant only better.
JeeQ
If we don't go the Mariota route and I end up crying myself to sleep these draft picks would make me feel slightly better
GroundedBird
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Apr 27 2015, 01:38 PM) *
I strongly agree wit the Justin Hardy pick, I think he's a guy with sure hands(FBS career leader in receptions) and can be reliable type of player, like Avant only better.

Yes, Hardy is a great pick. Too bad he isn't bigger, then he would be ideal for the slot.
samaroo
Did everyone miss the part in this scenario where our QB's are Tebow and Manziel?!? Which circle of hell is this?
mcnabbulous
DGB and "slight character risk" is pretty disingenuous. The guy is a shitbird.
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ Apr 27 2015, 07:21 PM) *
Did everyone miss the part in this scenario where our QB's are Tebow and Manziel?!? Which circle of hell is this?

I had to re-read that to make sure that was the case.

No way with those two.

However,most of his picks are solid but they won't touch DGB. Chip's heavy on character.
Zero
QUOTE (samaroo @ Apr 27 2015, 08:21 PM) *
I couldn't get past this part either. No way, any way!
samaroo
And now Dion is done this year. Is he the new PacMan?

OP, sorry, but I don't like your plan at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.