Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What would you say if our QBs were ...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez and Marcus Mariota? Gabriel is from the National Football Post:
Greg Gabriel @greggabe
I've been told there are several team who don't have Mariota in top 20 but are trying to push him

Many of the Mariota rumors are just that .. Rumors. There are many teams hoping the 2 QB's go in top 5 so another gd player drops down

@ProFootballTalk keeps saying Eagles want to move Bradford. I keep hearing it's not a possibility and strictly "talk". Reality = who knows?
Linc ... ohmy.gif
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 27 2015, 07:47 AM) *
Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez and Marcus Mariota? Gabriel is from the National Football Post:
Linc ... ohmy.gif

I'd say "Great!" But there's no way that happens. If MM drops to 20, I'll get a tattoo of his face on my face.
JeeQ
If we end up with all 3 of those guys at least we'll have one competent QB

#MariotaOrBust
Eyrie
I'd be surprised.

If Mariota slips to #12, then I'd expect us to offer Cleveland #20 and Bradford for the chance to trade up and grab him. Ideally we'd get a third or fourth back, but if not it's still a decent deal.

Sanchez then has a chance in training camp to earn the Pederson role, but regardless of whether it's him or Mariota starting we can put 2015 down to experience and be building for 2016. Assuming of course that Mariota is the real deal in the pros.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.