Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hardy suspended 10 games
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eagle2720
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Apr 22 2015, 11:47 PM) *

I'm pretty happy he's suspended for both of our games! I'm not sure how good he's gonna be in Dallas but he was scary in Carolina and any less weapons we have to face is fine by me!
JeeQ
Zero
This guy has serious issues as do the Cowboys for glazing over the facts before signing him. And to think Tebow is getting the press.
Dreagon
This kind of crap is cyclical with Jerry. It was just a few years back he was grabbing "cheap talent" like Pacman Jones and "Tank" Something-or-other. It turned out to not be worth it and he acted like he had learned his lesson. Now we've got Hardy and I live in fear of a Peterson deal on draft day.

Update: And of course there as already been an altercation on the first day of volumtary workouts when he got on a second year guy who he felt wasn't putting in enough effort and the guy told him to back off and called him a woman-beater.
samaroo
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Apr 24 2015, 04:46 PM) *
This kind of crap is cyclical with Jerry. It was just a few years back he was grabbing "cheap talent" like Pacman Jones and "Tank" Something-or-other. It turned out to not be worth it and he acted like he had learned his lesson. Now we've got Hardy and I live in fear of a Peterson deal on draft day.

Update: And of course there as already been an altercation on the first day of volumtary workouts when he got on a second year guy who he felt wasn't putting in enough effort and the guy told him to back off and called him a woman-beater.

You guys are starting to sound like the Skins.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Apr 24 2015, 12:46 AM) *

You forgot the best part Dre...

When you just got done getting in a fight with your teammate because he called you a woman-beater... and you just so happen to be a woman-beater... always make sure you meet the press wearing one of these

Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Apr 24 2015, 09:06 PM) *
You forgot the best part Dre...

When you just got done getting in a fight with your teammate because he called you a woman-beater... and you just so happen to be a woman-beater... always make sure you meet the press wearing one of these

Yup! If somebody laid on the irony that thick in a novel all their editors would scream it wasn't believable. Sometimes, you can't beat reality

You guys are starting to sound like the Skins. - samaroo

I just keep reminding myself... "Jerry is old... Jerry is old... Jerry is old... "
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Apr 25 2015, 05:15 AM) *
Yup! If somebody laid on the irony that thick in a novel all their editors would scream it wasn't believable. Sometimes, you can't beat reality

I just keep reminding myself... "Jerry is old... Jerry is old... Jerry is old... "

Hate to ruin your day, but people said the same thing about Al Davis for decades ..... tongue.gif

But to cheer every one up, remember that Snyder is still young laugh.gif
samaroo
Hahahahaha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.